Author Topic: BETA : Server Gang System (GangWars/Groupings/Rankings/Infractions) | Developing  (Read 12906 times)

Lordz

Hey all,
I've been thinking about coding a new gang war system for the server which would be having the following systems:

GangWars
- Just in like GTA SA got. We can have war and gain territories.
Main Gang Zones - Each gang will be having a permanent gangzone which will be fully protected.
Ranking - According to how the gang is, it will be having rank system.
Warning system - We, gang owners mainly need this so we can think about the players if they're capable of being in gang or not.
Gang Control Management - There will be options regarding controlling the gang which is accessed only for Gang Owners and head moderators.
Gang listing - Just like there's /yglist, gangs will be also having as /glist <gangid>. (ID : 0 = RD | 1 = xB | 2 = BK)
Gang Chat - /gc : Message will be sent to respective gangs and can chat with it.
Gang Tag Protection - Other than it's own gang members, no one will be able to use the tag. I've done it before, but now, I'll do it globally.
Saving system - Gang Information will be saved with player's gang info too.

I've thought of 30 zones which can be captured all around the server. When this is completely done and if it's being added on server, the 30 gang zones will be divided to the current gangs or most of the zones will be under YG clan. It's then the gangs who will DM and gain it.

GangZone capturing : How this works?
Well, it will count on the members of each gang when a player is attacking on the gangzone. For example, when a xB member attacks YG area, it will count how many xB members and how many YG members are online. Soon as attack starts, when it turns to a war, the message will be sent to every gang members whose gang is included in the war. The selected members will be set there and they must fight until death of their opponents. When each one dies, the count rate goes up. And, the dead players won't be able to attack their opponent once again on that zone unless the war on the zone is completed. When the kill rates of xB has reached to what it must be, then xB will gain victory. Or else if YG gained more kill rates in that war than xB got, YG clan will gain victory.

Suggestions are always welcome on this topic, that's why I really created this topic too. I do thank [xB]player for suggesting me some ideas too and will be thanking everyone who does so. :)

NOTE: I'm currently working for all the gangs which exist on the server, if any gang owners don't want it, feel free to post it here or PM me.
Regards,
Mercer.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 12:03:30 PM by Mercer »

Offline Rathan

• Proud to be in YG..
  • In Game: Rathan
Nice idea. +1

Offline Areeb

• God Father
  • ~_~
    • Areeb Beigh
  • In Game: M4Shooter / Euphinx
Wow nice :D

I like the gangzone capturing idea :D :P

My Works
1. Fusion Stunt (/stunt9)
2. Base Jump 4 (/bs4)
3. Base Jump 5 (/bs5)

My Website
Follow me on GitHub

Offline [nM]ClouD

• Elite Member
  • In Game: [nM]ClouD
Wow nice :D

I like the gangzone capturing idea :D :P
May god have mercy upon our enemies because we won't.

Offline Jookah

• Retired Administrator
  • In Game: Jookah
Very good idea, +1.

Offline [YG]Jono

• [YG] Clan Moderator & Platinum V.I.P
  • Administrator
  • Always here to help anyone!
    • YoUnG Generations Website / Forum
  • In Game: [YG]Jono
  • Discord: BrillOBuffalo#1840
Great Ideas...i've seen the gang stats before on other servers! works really well :)

YG Clan WON'T have gang areas...we're a clan or people, not a gang. Our members aren't duelers!

Gang Control Management - There will be options regarding controlling the gang which is accessed only for Gang Owners and head moderators.

Good idea, i'm thinking to set / remove will be a RCON pw? And with who will get it, in xB's case i'd assume Sub Moderators like Hawk, dude won't get it.

I do like the whole idea, if you could script something for the YG clan that's similar, but without the gang territories, that would be awesome. There'd be 3 levels: Owners / Leaders, Senior Members, Junior Members. The difference between those idk. I reckon another involvement for the gangs / clan would be good, apart from Gang Wars.

Offline Dodger_

• I piss in Expert Mode
  • In Game: [xB]Dodger_
Umm so the Main Gang Zone would be like the Gang Base So every gang will have a  Base And a Team to kill and managers And stuff
Good job *** Mercer :D :D
Hope it`s done as soon as it`s finished
Uploaded with ImageShack.com

Lordz

Great Ideas...i've seen the gang stats before on other servers! works really well :)

YG Clan WON'T have gang areas...we're a clan or people, not a gang. Our members aren't duelers!

Good idea, i'm thinking to set / remove will be a RCON pw? And with who will get it, in xB's case i'd assume Sub Moderators like Hawk, dude won't get it.

I do like the whole idea, if you could script something for the YG clan that's similar, but without the gang territories, that would be awesome. There'd be 3 levels: Owners / Leaders, Senior Members, Junior Members. The difference between those idk. I reckon another involvement for the gangs / clan would be good, apart from Gang Wars.
Gang Control Management will be not for RCON. It will be for users permitted to it in each gangs only.

Offline [YG]Odedara

• Retired Administrator
  • boss
  • In Game: [YG]Odedara
Awesome work ;) Call me anytime for testing when you  want :P

And about gang owner/moderator cmds you can make it like:

Make a cmd for level10 /setxbmod, /setrdmod /setbk and moderators can use cmds /setxb, /setrd, /setbk and /rxb /rrd /rbk etc..., Thats my suggetion.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 04:04:32 PM by [YG]Odedara »

Offline [YG]Jono

• [YG] Clan Moderator & Platinum V.I.P
  • Administrator
  • Always here to help anyone!
    • YoUnG Generations Website / Forum
  • In Game: [YG]Jono
  • Discord: BrillOBuffalo#1840
Make a cmd for level10 /setxbmod, /setrdmod /setbk and moderators can use cmds /setxb, /setrd, /setbk and /rxb /rrd /rbk etc..., Thats my suggetion.

That's what i mean, /setxbmod or owner like u Mercer will be an rcon cmd, otherwise it's less secure. RCON admins should have it, even more if the leader stats have cmds they can set them selfs, in some ways like admins, therefore it's important. Just security :P That i'm sure u want with your new script

Offline Rathan

• Proud to be in YG..
  • In Game: Rathan
Also add Clan Kill Ranking. When a team wins. 1 point  will be added to the clan. And make a cmd calld /topclankills . So everybody can see whch clan is in whch position and by how much.

Offline Ace

• Gold V.I.P
  • VIP Member
  • hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • In Game: Ace
  • Discord: xXYassineXx
Also add Clan Kill Ranking. When a team wins. 1 point  will be added to the clan. And make a cmd calld /topclankills . So everybody can see whch clan is in whch position and by how much.
This is only for Gangs....
Ace

Offline player

• Head Administrator
  • Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
  • In Game: player
  • Discord: player#5690

And about gang owner/moderator cmds you can make it like:

Commands like removexb or removerd etc are totally useless...

It's better to make it when you do /setxb that if you put someone as level 0 he will just be removed... No need so many commands.

I suggest having own chats. But still, admins should be able to read it so it will be moderated. Maybe level 7 is a bit too low level, so it can be for level 9 or 10.

Offline [YG]Hooman

• Asst. Management
  • Discord: HoomanSA7#8471
Perfect +1

I’m at that stage in my life where I keep myself out of unnecessary arguments so, even if you tell me 1+1=5, you’re absolutely correct, enjoy.

Offline Blue

• Honorable Judge
  • Management
That's a nice idea. Though keep in mind Snake's script. I mean, don't mix-up with commands that might be in Snake's script.