Author Topic: Good and Bullshit Rules.  (Read 5494 times)

Offline Mattyˇ

• In Game: Matty
Good and Bullshit Rules.
« on: January 24, 2014, 03:56:52 AM »
Im starting this topic because i think most of the rules here are total bullshit,and i think there would be more players if these rules would be eliminated.
This is my opinion,i want to see what others think about this when they see this,also i want reasons for the rules i tagged as "Bullshit Rule",and i want good reasons why those rules are still there.

YoUnG Generation Gaming Server Rules

1. Do not use cheats, hacks or any kind of mod to give you unfair advantages over other players. <--- Good rule,admins must always kick/ban the kind of players that use cheats,hacks and mods that have mods that give them more power then others...

2. No racism or offending any religion in anyway. <--- Good rule,prevents people from getting insulted,admins can have control of this if it appears on the main chat.

3. Do not behave like a moron in a helicopter ( this refers to not disturb or kill people with it ) <---Bullshit Rule,the "Do not disturb" words are not supposed to be there,because its easily abused by admins,an admin could just kick/ban a player because he saw a heli flying towards him in a bad motion ( -.- ),it decreases the amount of players on the server,heli killing is enjoyable and it shouldnt be a rule to "not kill anyone with a heli",the same goes for car killing.
4. Do not High Jack other players those who are in a tuning shop ( like /tune1, /tune2, /tune3 and /tune4 etc?) <--- Bullshit Rule,This is hard to trace for admins and many players dont pay attention to this rule,its just a stupid rule that enables stupid admins to ban/kick/warn players,i dont see the reason why this should stay as a rule.

5. Do not ask about the status of admin. We?ll ask you if you are qualified enough to get it. <---Bullshit Rule,if someone (some noob) asked me to set them a level i would tell them to be helpfull and all that stuff,players should not be punished for asking for admin level,they should be told what to do to have one not warned/kicked/banned.

6. No spawn killing or ?camping? in the spawn points of players or some specific teleports. <---Bullshit Rule,there should be spawn protection for this,or everyone should spawn at their house or a random location,with that this rule could be easily deleted,this rule is stupid and should be dealt with as soon as possible,many players get warned/kicked/banned for that.

7. Do not use Vortex to kill vehicle (driveby) people. It?s just to drive it or use it to ?FLY?, not to kill. <---Bullshit Rule,why would we be disabled of vortex shooting when its so much fun? i cant see a good reason for this,everyone should be able to experience the joy of killing people with your Vortex.

8. Respect other players and administrator... do not annoy people when they typing or using holding objects. <--- Good Rule/Bullshit Rule,yes this was already supposed to be told in the rule number 2,the other part when i said "Bullshit Rule" is because i find it hard to see when a player is typing or using other commands,this just proves that this is another pointless rule that is easily abused by admins.

9. Do not use vehicles or Ambulance Enforcer during fight, ONLY use them later. <---Bullshit Rule, Car killing should be allowed,i dont see a clear reason why not,i bet most of you find car killing fun yeah?Well i do to,and thats why i dont see a reason why this rule exists,the more you restraint someone the more fun you are taking away from them.

10. Do not shoot from the car (driveby) with /autofix activated. Disable it if you want to do driveby. <--- the ??? Rule,this rule is not valid because autofix doesnt work anymore,and when you do driveby you can shoot the heads thats how you can damage your opponents in the enemy car,if autofix is going back let it be for Donators only,and then delete this rule.

11. Do not spawn in areas driveby, this even even if you have /autofix disable. Remember that spawnkilling not allowed. <---Bullshit Rule, i said this on rule number 6,the solution that was there could be used for this one too,it would make the YG server more fun and a more approachable place.

12. Do not entice people to use the /q or /quit.. it is not funny. <--- Good Rule,this keeps the players on the server,nobody should entice other people to quit it.

13. Do not use the command /gotoh (to get health and armour) during fight, only use it after. <--- Bullshit Rule,I think the Death Evade rule is complete Bullshit,if you dont want to fight you should just teleport away,its hard to see for admins and it creates a good diversion for the hackersthat are lurking in YG,during the time the yg admins are KICKING AND BANNIG PLAYERS FOR DEATH EVADING (i saw Admins banning players for death evade,i think that is complete bullshit,new players often dont know what death evade is and get banned over stuff like that,i think thats absouloutly unforgivable and this rule should be removed,its easily abusable by admins,its hard to see a player death evading,and all players should be given a chance to escape.

14. Do not park your vehicle in between the road, in airports or in the hospital(spawn area) <---Good Rule,i agree with this one,because its hard to race when there are cars on the road,and its hard to drive around when there are cars on the road,i dont know whats the "in airports or in the hospital(spawn area)" part about...

15. Do not shoot or kill other players when they are inside Ammunation (/ammo) <---Bullshit Rule, Should be Deleted its hard to trace for Admin/Vips,and i think this rule would also be easily abusable,like kicking a player just because he shoot someone in /ammo (oh big deal he shoot someone in /ammo boooho -_-),this is a bullshit rule and it should be terminated,god should be enabled when the person is buying the weapons if its possible to prevent this from happening if you really hate when they kill you in /ammo.

16. No flaming, spamming, flooding or behaving like an asshole. <--- if i was a abusing admin i would kick anyone who would "behave like an asshole" so please remove that part,to prevent players from getting warned/kicked/banned,i agree with the flamin,spamming,flooding part though.

YoUnG Generation New Player Noob/Newbie Guide

The Following Information is presented to Help prevent you from becoming an annoying Player:

1. No Racism - This is a game and we come here to leave all the real world crap behind. <--- Good Rule
2. Do Not Heli Kill - It is very annoying and people do not appreciate it. <--- Bullshit Rule
3. Do Not Abuse People - Being rude for no reason just makes you look silly so don't do it. <--- Bullshit Rule,you can be rude without knowing it and that can lead to a kick/ban,Can be abusable from the admins side.
4. Do Not Cheat - We have a lot of admins and they will keep Banning you if you evade a ban. <--- Good Rule
5. Do Not Use Commands To Evade Death - Using /gotoh or Teleporting away is NOT the Right Thing to do. <--- Bullshit Retarded Rule,its hard for admins to track down death evaders,everyone should be given a chance to escape,MANY NEWBIES GET KICKED/BANNED FOR THIS.(they dont know what it means so they get kicked/banned -.-)
6. Do Not PM Admins With Requests - Instead Come to the Forum and Post it here <--- I listen to players with requests all the time i dont see why they cant other players rely on admins,because we are here to do our job right? to help,direct players in a right way.

YG should be a fun server,it shouldnt have that much restraints,this would make the admins job easier,and it would make the number of players grow because there would be more fun,and less players would be banned/kicked for bullshit reasons.

Offline BlackEagle

• Elite Member
  • Best memories comes from bad ideas.
  • In Game: [wL]BlackEagle
Re: Good and Bullshit Rules.
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 03:59:38 AM »
Trust me .. No One will read all of you typed.. xD!
#GoYGG

Offline Johonny

• Retired Administrator
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 04:06:19 AM »
I respond to [YG] Clan applications and password reset requests within a week. Please be patient.

Offline KiRaN

• Senior Administrator
  • Gaming has been a great way to get to know people.
  • In Game: KiRaN
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 11:01:40 AM »

Yeah most of them won't as they are lazy.

OT : I don't think every rule is bullshit -.-

Offline Vtk

• Platinum V.I.P
  • Senior Moderator
  • Discord: Vtk#8955
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2014, 11:29:24 AM »

Unfortunately, I'm "No One".  :D
I've completed to read it all.

Well. My responses about this topic.

Rules :

1. I agree.

2. I agree.

3. I agree. Nonetheless, if they used it on spawn point, I can't tolerant with. On my view, the main SP is the place for DMing with weapon, not by any kind of vehicles, especially helicopters. However, outside of SP, I can understand it, because actually, it's so fun. >:D Anyway, there should be a further review. On certain situations, I was involuntary to warn them. Or even, when I was free enough. I would guide them via PM, and tried to made them away from breaking rules.

4. I disagree. Most of players are happily to tune their car/vehicle. I imagine how if suddenly, someone jack their car and make a fun of it. It's so annoying. If I was the player who has been jacked by that "someone", I won't take it seriously and let them go or do as they want. But, most of the "players" are not mature enough and they will express their anger with many different expressions. I think this rules should be maintained.

5. Well. For the first time, I guarantee that they didn't know what has they done by asking for level, they shouldn't be punished. In otherwise, we should guide them and "make" them to be worthy to get level. But, if they keep asking and asking with no sense, we can take an action then.

6. About the spawn protection, we should give the countdown for it, maybe 10 seconds. It doesn't the mistake of the certain player who were trying to kill the player which only just spawning, because the player has given a chance to "run away". Or maybe, this is a silly thing that some players done. Like this, they just spawn, and then they're away from keyboard without pressing the "Esc" key. The player could be called as the "dinner" for the other players.

7. I agree.

8. Kinda confused. (I'm in a hurry) :v.

9. To be honest, "Car Killing" may should be allowed, but not on the Spawn Point. Just it.

10. OK. :P

11. \m/

12. True and I agree.

13. I'll watch the player, who is really evading a death or not. Who is the real coward or not. On certain situations, they can't be called as death evader or something.

14. I agree.

15. Well. I'll agree if they got god mode there. But, killing on ammunition is so annoying, on my view. Y(*0*)Y

16. Hehe. \m/(*=*)\m/

Well. That's all. I'll review my post when I got another free time. But now, these all which I can respond from this topic. :D

Good old times!
https://youtu.be/3ULVzYlthRw - Adrenaline Rush - YoUnG Generation Gaming SAMP 3x
https://youtu.be/7Yk69GATdU4 - Party All The Time - YoUnG Generation Gaming [0.3x]
https://youtu.be/MC8QNZWJAJg - Racing Time - YoUnG Generation Gaming
https://youtu.be/okSIJFt_R8s - It's Christmas Time - YoUnG Generation Gaming

Offline El_Desiel

• yg is back ^^
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2014, 04:48:21 PM »
days ago ,i saw a player got banned for Multi accounts..... (and i was wondering why you have less players) , anyways ,this is not our business , this is the managements team job and we should not interfere in my opinion.

Offline Balgruuf

• Retired Administrator
  • Potato
  • In Game: Balgruuf
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2014, 05:28:00 PM »
If you want people to give THEIR opinion about those rules what they think of, then you should have not written your OWN opinion on those rules....
Write the rules, remove your opinion and vote, like everyone else?
Also if you want specific rules be removed, ask NICELY.
Instead of complaining, you can think self of maybe a solution?
Don't say : "I want this because i think it's bullshit" not everyone wants the same.
Making everyone vote for the most "bullshit" rule won't change a thing ( i think ). If you want some rules removed/changed you should/can ask Management / Beta testers to simply either modify, or remove some of them. There is no need to actually "vote" for the so called "bullshit rule"
I don't think if a rule has got the most votes it will be removed, that's ridicilous.
Also changing / modifying rules is a serious thing, i think it's not a good idea to let also players vote for it. Because players only think of only their point of view and themself instead of thinking about the other people. Players will simply vote for what is the best for them what they want to do.
YG is a community, not a dictatorship : where the stuff that get's the most votes be done.
We should work this out together instead of everyone voting for what they want.
By creating this topic everyone will give their own opinion and people only start fighting for their own opinion and are going to ask other people to vote for what have voted. Creating this topic wasn't such a good idea....

And remember, this is my suggestion what I THINK should happen, i'm not saying that this must be done.
But personally what i just said above is the best solution i think.

~[xB]dude~
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 05:39:08 PM by [xB]dude »
Back when i was a little girl in france, boys from the village would whisper my name. "Balgruuf,  oh balgruuf!"
"Why dont you show us DAT PUSSSSIIIIEEEEEEE?!"

Offline player

• Head Administrator
  • Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
  • In Game: player
  • Discord: player#5690
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2014, 05:34:58 PM »
1. Of course that this rule is good.

2. Of course that this rule is good.

3. I agree that the distrub thing is useless but I deem that heli killing should stay forbidden.

4. Sometimes this rule can help because a player can abuse this and not let a player to tune a vehicle that he wants and a newbie can leave because of it. This rule should be removed but I still think that admins should punish a player who does not let other player to tune the vehicle he wants.

5. I don't agree and this rule is not stupid. Otherwise you would see the server chat getting spammed by others who ask for a level. In case someone does it, an admin can before inform him via /pm that it is not allowed and tell him how he can gain the level. If he repeats, the player forsooth should be punished.

6. Random location will be VERY BAD because it will be harder to find each other and then the DM point will be a bit destroyed. There are players who do not have house. Spawn killing rule should stay, even if spawn killing protection will be added, because abusers will always find a way to come over the spawn killing protection.

7. I am totally against your opinion and (*JUST MY OPINION*) I think that people with opinion like yours are just ABUSERS. The vortex has a different drive by system what means that it is much easier to drive by with vortex and kill others. This rule is very good.

8. True. The rule about typing commands and the objects is really a useless rule.

9. This rule says nothing about car killing... This rule is useless, but I think that car killing should be forbidden. It might be fun to do it, but not when someone does it on you. You can't move and you can't do anything. You can't fight back. This thing may really piss off, and if your point is to piss off players from the server... Well.. I just don't want to say what kind of an admin you are.

10. This rule should be removed because the command was removed.

11. We have anti drive by for most of the spawn locations anyway. I think that this rule should stay.

12. That's obvious that this rule is good..

13. I agree with you that it's really bullshit to perm ban players for death evading. That's why I think that temp ban should be created. To temp ban rule breakers since /warn and /kick is not enough but perm ban is too much. Death evading is totally not bullshit rule and should stay forbidden. YG is also DM server. If you don't want to fight then just try to go away. Spawn killing is not allowed so that's why you shouldn't get involved to a fight if you don't want.

14. You are right. This is good rule.

15. Very good rule. Some newbies go to ammunation to buy armour and weapons, and right away after they finish, someone comes and kills them, and they lose everything. It will annoy most of the newbies and cause them to leave.

16. Flaming is allowed. People can swear and flame as much as they want as long as it's not towards someone. Flooding and spamming indeed should stay forbidden. About being asshole: should be removed. Each admin can define assholes with different behaviors.

1. You are right.

2. No, it's really annoying. I don't agree.

3. Well, that's why there are admins. Admins need to be SMART ENOUGH and HAVE BRAIN to know when someone is aware that he is rude and when not. If he is aware of it, then it's okay to punish. If not, then they should just inform the player and if he continues  ==> punishment.

4. Of course that cheating shouldn't be allowed...

5. No. Admins have duty. So what if is hard? If you can't do your duty then just tell the management to demote you. -_-

6. This rule should be edited and not removed. I think that players shouldn't come with requests like to give ice creams, cakes, etc.

Anyway, the rules here are not updated at all.

There should be added the rule for example of 'not being allowed to disturb people who duel'.

And I think that one important rule should be added:

Always obey to admins and higher rank than you.

So then, NO PLAYER can say to the admin "This rule is not on the list. Therefore, I don't need to listen to you and follow what you say." And if an admin says to a player not to do something which is allowed, then the player can just go to the forum and complain about the administrator.

Offline LeGGGeNNdA

• In Game: LeGGGeNNdA
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2014, 05:54:01 PM »
You had nothing to do when server was down huh??
LeGGGeNNdA : You were a boss when I joined the srv and still now u are a boss , Freeaaaaaakk!! ahahaaha , Gonna miss your hunter skills xD! Bye meh!

I'll miss you Cooper :/

Offline Mortalis

• Retired Administrator
  • Mapper, Scripter, Modder, Kaito_Kid
  • In Game: Mortalis
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2014, 02:42:08 AM »
1. Obviously this rule is applied to all sa-mp servers to maintain equality between players so this is a good rule.
2. Apparently, agree
3. Killing with heli is not a good thing. When people are dm-ing in spawn and someone heli kill them both, it would be feel annoying. Heli killing is unfair for the fact that it can kill a player in an instant.
4. No need for this rule. Its hard to confirm if someone reported this with that reason. Just tune your car swiftly and be sone with it.
5. When someone ask for level, no need to warn him instead just /pm him and tell him how he can have it in a good way. But when someone spammed it and did it outrageously, thats the time we should warn him
6. Players don't know how to /brb and afk in spawn, if someone sees that player he started to kill him continuously to get easy scores, even if there is an anti spawn kill we still need this rule to reduce the problem abuse
7. Performing driveby in vortex makes bullet almost auto-aim to nearby players even the bullets are inaccurate. That's the main reason why management forbid this because its kind of bias.
8. Good rule to avoid provocations in raging
9. Car killing using heavy vehicles is unfair. If someone get stucked under the car you can't fight back unless you teleport. Should stay as rule.
10. No need for this rule
11. No need for this rule since there is an anti-driveby script already (thanks to
12. Good rule. enticing people to do /q is not funny
13. I agree that most newbies don't know what death evade is. And if players get warned or slapped for death evade it sound annoying to them thats why many newbies can't play comfortably and don't play in the server again. I think this rule should be modified.
14. Good rule. Parked vehs at roads are disturbing to players mostly during race. By this, we can reduce unsightly appearances in the server.
15. Almost the same in car jacking which is annoying also. Should stay as a rule
16. Agree with the rule. If your an admin, just avoid using bad words in kicking and warning players. Try to be nice and set as a good example instead.

I think there are other rules that are not included in the SERVER RULES such as Creating multiple accounts and buying multiple stuffs. The RULES Dialog is totally outdated and should be update ASAP!

Offline Mattyˇ

• In Game: Matty
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2014, 05:43:41 AM »
If you want people to give THEIR opinion about those rules what they think of, then you should have not written your OWN opinion on those rules....
Write the rules, remove your opinion and vote, like everyone else?
Also if you want specific rules be removed, ask NICELY.
Instead of complaining, you can think self of maybe a solution?
Don't say : "I want this because i think it's bullshit" not everyone wants the same.
Making everyone vote for the most "bullshit" rule won't change a thing ( i think ). If you want some rules removed/changed you should/can ask Management / Beta testers to simply either modify, or remove some of them. There is no need to actually "vote" for the so called "bullshit rule"
I don't think if a rule has got the most votes it will be removed, that's ridicilous.
Also changing / modifying rules is a serious thing, i think it's not a good idea to let also players vote for it. Because players only think of only their point of view and themself instead of thinking about the other people. Players will simply vote for what is the best for them what they want to do.
YG is a community, not a dictatorship : where the stuff that get's the most votes be done.
We should work this out together instead of everyone voting for what they want.
By creating this topic everyone will give their own opinion and people only start fighting for their own opinion and are going to ask other people to vote for what have voted. Creating this topic wasn't such a good idea....

And remember, this is my suggestion what I THINK should happen, i'm not saying that this must be done.
But personally what i just said above is the best solution i think.

~[xB]dude~
You are right about the poll,so i deleted it.
Im saying my opinion on the rules  and i want others to tell theirs opinion on the rules,i dont get whats wrong with that.
I removed the poll as you said,i shouldnt of had done that,it was stupid of me...
I dont think i must ask nicely for things that are ruining the server,that kind of things should be terminated and taken care off,because in my eyes the rules i tagged as bullshit rules dont have sense.
I have to disagree with you about this part "YG is a community,not a dictatorship",YG IS VERY SIMILIAR TO DICTATORSHIP AND THE AMOUNT OF RULES JUST SHOWS THAT,players get warned/kicked/banned because of these "rules",in my opinion they are rules that enables the admin to abuse the players to warn/kick/ban them just because they did this or that,what if they dont know english or any other language,how do we tell them the rules? those kind of players get warned/kicked/banned alot i want to prevent that from happening,because right now the max amount of players i saw on yg is about 35,which is pathetic for such a great server.I dont see why players wouldnt want more players on the server.

1. Of course that this rule is good.

2. Of course that this rule is good.

3. I agree that the distrub thing is useless but I deem that heli killing should stay forbidden.

4. Sometimes this rule can help because a player can abuse this and not let a player to tune a vehicle that he wants and a newbie can leave because of it. This rule should be removed but I still think that admins should punish a player who does not let other player to tune the vehicle he wants.

5. I don't agree and this rule is not stupid. Otherwise you would see the server chat getting spammed by others who ask for a level. In case someone does it, an admin can before inform him via /pm that it is not allowed and tell him how he can gain the level. If he repeats, the player forsooth should be punished.

6. Random location will be VERY BAD because it will be harder to find each other and then the DM point will be a bit destroyed. There are players who do not have house. Spawn killing rule should stay, even if spawn killing protection will be added, because abusers will always find a way to come over the spawn killing protection.

7. I am totally against your opinion and (*JUST MY OPINION*) I think that people with opinion like yours are just ABUSERS. The vortex has a different drive by system what means that it is much easier to drive by with vortex and kill others. This rule is very good.

8. True. The rule about typing commands and the objects is really a useless rule.

9. This rule says nothing about car killing... This rule is useless, but I think that car killing should be forbidden. It might be fun to do it, but not when someone does it on you. You can't move and you can't do anything. You can't fight back. This thing may really piss off, and if your point is to piss off players from the server... Well.. I just don't want to say what kind of an admin you are.

10. This rule should be removed because the command was removed.

11. We have anti drive by for most of the spawn locations anyway. I think that this rule should stay.

12. That's obvious that this rule is good..

13. I agree with you that it's really bullshit to perm ban players for death evading. That's why I think that temp ban should be created. To temp ban rule breakers since /warn and /kick is not enough but perm ban is too much. Death evading is totally not bullshit rule and should stay forbidden. YG is also DM server. If you don't want to fight then just try to go away. Spawn killing is not allowed so that's why you shouldn't get involved to a fight if you don't want.

14. You are right. This is good rule.

15. Very good rule. Some newbies go to ammunation to buy armour and weapons, and right away after they finish, someone comes and kills them, and they lose everything. It will annoy most of the newbies and cause them to leave.

16. Flaming is allowed. People can swear and flame as much as they want as long as it's not towards someone. Flooding and spamming indeed should stay forbidden. About being asshole: should be removed. Each admin can define assholes with different behaviors.

1. You are right.

2. No, it's really annoying. I don't agree.

3. Well, that's why there are admins. Admins need to be SMART ENOUGH and HAVE BRAIN to know when someone is aware that he is rude and when not. If he is aware of it, then it's okay to punish. If not, then they should just inform the player and if he continues  ==> punishment.

4. Of course that cheating shouldn't be allowed...

5. No. Admins have duty. So what if is hard? If you can't do your duty then just tell the management to demote you. -_-

6. This rule should be edited and not removed. I think that players shouldn't come with requests like to give ice creams, cakes, etc.

Anyway, the rules here are not updated at all.

There should be added the rule for example of 'not being allowed to disturb people who duel'.

And I think that one important rule should be added:

Always obey to admins and higher rank than you.

So then, NO PLAYER can say to the admin "This rule is not on the list. Therefore, I don't need to listen to you and follow what you say." And if an admin says to a player not to do something which is allowed, then the player can just go to the forum and complain about the administrator.

If i was an abuser why would i post this topic,dont you think abusers hide themselves -.-?
What im trying to do here is lower the amount of rules,so that the server becomes a better place.

1.Agreed
2.Agreed
3.Why should it stay?If someone kills you with heli you kill them back thats how it always worked out in other servers,i dont see a good reason why heli killing should be forbbiden,its enjoyable to kill with helis,its easily abusable for admins to warn/kick/ban players because of this and as such it should be destroyed.
4.This one is hard to spot for admins,and i dont warn what i dont see,i agree its annoying when someone pulls you out of the car,but this is also one of those rules where players get kicked for nothing just because they didnt know english,cant read etc...
5.No the Player should not be punished harshly if he asks for level,he should be directed into the right way instead of getting punished just because he wanted a level,if its about those people who dont stop asking for it and ignore the admins words then they can be muted,but they should never be warned/kicked for that.
6.well i know what you mean by this,but i think it would be more fun to search for people to kill than spawn at the same place over and over again killing the same opponent,if this rule would be removed i can guarantee more players,thus there would be more DM Points,also spawn killing is annoying because you get killed over and over again if you didnt /brb or esc,if we spawned at random locations this would be easily prevented,and explain to me how the abusers will make the spawn protection go away.
7.Thats why i said its Fun to kill with vortexes because there driveby system allows you to shoot bullets directly at the target when they are near you,players will be able to have loads of fun with this for sure,and this is also one of those rules which enables the admin to abuse the player.
8.Yeah i agree
9.Car killing is enjoyable,and You can fight back if you "death evade" or you can get revange after he kills you,and people who get pissed off dont leave the server they fight back,also i dont support the idea of pissing players off,but i do support the emotion they get through that and the feelings of anticipation to kill their enemy.
10.Yeah
11.Driveby is awesome,if random location or spawn protection is added.
12.Yeah
13.I disagree with this one,and i already said why in the main post,this rule is just another rule that makes YG a server with less people in it,and its hard to trace down a player that death evaded.
14.Yeah agreed
15.I agree with you on this but partially,i dont want to see players that dont understand english kicked for this kind of stuff,and players making reports about this.Well If They Hit You,Then You Hit Them Back.
16.YEP :D

1.yeah
2.No
3.Unforunately there are some admins on YG that are too quick to judge.
4.Yep
5.those where extra reasons i put the real reason in caps lock so answer me what about players that get kicked and banned for this kind of thing?
6.No this shouldnt be removed,because i repeat again Admins should not kick players over this kind of thing.

yep they are not updated,thats also why some players abuse even though they didnt know they abused,and they get warned/kicked/banned for that which is really not cool.
"Always obey to admins and higher rank than you." sure but only if they dont ask for something unreasonable like "have sex with me","kill yourself" etc.

1. Obviously this rule is applied to all sa-mp servers to maintain equality between players so this is a good rule.
2. Apparently, agree
3. Killing with heli is not a good thing. When people are dm-ing in spawn and someone heli kill them both, it would be feel annoying. Heli killing is unfair for the fact that it can kill a player in an instant.
4. No need for this rule. Its hard to confirm if someone reported this with that reason. Just tune your car swiftly and be sone with it.
5. When someone ask for level, no need to warn him instead just /pm him and tell him how he can have it in a good way. But when someone spammed it and did it outrageously, thats the time we should warn him
6. Players don't know how to /brb and afk in spawn, if someone sees that player he started to kill him continuously to get easy scores, even if there is an anti spawn kill we still need this rule to reduce the problem abuse
7. Performing driveby in vortex makes bullet almost auto-aim to nearby players even the bullets are inaccurate. That's the main reason why management forbid this because its kind of bias.
8. Good rule to avoid provocations in raging
9. Car killing using heavy vehicles is unfair. If someone get stucked under the car you can't fight back unless you teleport. Should stay as rule.
10. No need for this rule
11. No need for this rule since there is an anti-driveby script already (thanks to
12. Good rule. enticing people to do /q is not funny
13. I agree that most newbies don't know what death evade is. And if players get warned or slapped for death evade it sound annoying to them thats why many newbies can't play comfortably and don't play in the server again. I think this rule should be modified.
14. Good rule. Parked vehs at roads are disturbing to players mostly during race. By this, we can reduce unsightly appearances in the server.
15. Almost the same in car jacking which is annoying also. Should stay as a rule
16. Agree with the rule. If your an admin, just avoid using bad words in kicking and warning players. Try to be nice and set as a good example instead.

I think there are other rules that are not included in the SERVER RULES such as Creating multiple accounts and buying multiple stuffs. The RULES Dialog is totally outdated and should be update ASAP!

Morta read what i wrote for player,and compare it.

You had nothing to do when server was down huh??
Yeah i was bored,thought of posting this a long time ago,but i was to lazy.

Offline Snake

• Mentally Insane
  • Retired Administrator
  • PSN: Snakekeeper_
  • In Game: N/A
  • Discord: Personal
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2014, 05:46:43 AM »
I agree some rules need a change.

But for now, Until further notice. Those are still the rules, and Must be followed.

I will consider To pushing Some changes

Till later, Topic locked
- Find me on ps4
PSN - Snakekeeper_

Offline [YG]Simon

• Management
  • Registered
  • In Game: [YG]Simon
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2014, 04:22:50 PM »
Here is the Server Rules.Some Of the Rules which you said above is not made by me.It was made by ode. and its Removed.
http://yg-gaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=117