Author Topic: Players from Pakistan  (Read 3566 times)

Offline HitmaN

• God Father
  • #GoYGG
  • In Game: HitmaN
Players from Pakistan
« on: March 06, 2014, 07:02:24 PM »
Hello guys.
All Pakistani players who have problems in connecting to server have to install hotspot shield. (As Joker said)
But you will have to manage cuz using hotspot shield it lags.
I hope government will soon fix it.

Lordz

Re: Players from Pakistan
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2014, 07:37:02 PM »
Pakistan has unbanned IP addresses from joining SA-MP, what blocks you still then? And by the way, this has been discussed already, what's the point in starting a topic again?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 07:37:33 PM by Mercer »

Offline HitmaN

• God Father
  • #GoYGG
  • In Game: HitmaN
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2014, 11:06:13 AM »
I know Mercer this topic was already discussed but I saw some players like [RD]Bhatti and [RD]Zombie they had the problem in connecting the server so I told them about hotspot shield and they can play now so I thought there will be more players like AfterMath  who still can't connect to server so I posted this topic.
And SA-MP is still blocked in some places of Pakistan

Lordz

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2014, 04:39:48 PM »
But still the users could possibly assume the reason for why proxies are being slow. And also, AFAIK, Pakistan has stopped allowing VPN bypasses. It could be done though, using some tricky ways. Anyway, this topic hasn't need to be in concern as it don't really have any use. If it shows "You are banned from the server", it means that your IP is banned from the server's side else if it's not connecting, it means that your ISP is being blocked from linking to the server. If so, contact your ISP and they would give you a solution. For now, I'm locking this topic as there's no use with it.