Author Topic: [REJECTED] Be into a clan name RD  (Read 3524 times)

Offline Marcus Lindan

• In Game: Marcus
[REJECTED] Be into a clan name RD
« on: June 18, 2013, 03:46:16 PM »
-Name In-game: Marcus

-Shooting skills: Try me and you will know that i can shoot better than a normal player does =P

-Drive-by skills: Nah.. Drive-by not my kind of thing

Ages In real life= 20. im much mature than other players so maybe i deserved a better clan

Have you read the server rules= Yes.. i just did it few minutes ago and i feel im good with it

How long does you planning to stay on this server= pretty much i guess.. this server is cool and  having lots of fun here but keep those car rammer out will be better =P so i will stay here

-What makes clan RD attracted you= I look into the game and i found that RD clan members are cool and help a lots too.And one of the members did ask me for joining them. cause I rock? =D

Will i follow the server rules= I will and if anything mistaken i did, let me know it and i will do something to change
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 04:07:29 PM by BlueSky »

Offline Kirito

• Elite Member
  • In Game: Kirito
Re: Be into a clan name RD
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 04:03:51 PM »
-Name In-game: Marcus

-Shooting skills: Try me and you will know that i can shoot better than a normal player does =P

-Drive-by skills: Nah.. Drive-by not my kind of thing

Ages In real life= 20. im much mature than other players so maybe i deserved a better clan

Have you read the server rules= Yes.. i just did it few minutes ago and i feel im good with it

How long does you planning to stay on this server= pretty much i guess.. this server is cool and  having lots of fun here but keep those car rammer out will be better =P so i will stay here

-What makes clan RD attracted you= I look into the game and i found that RD clan members are cool and help a lots too.And one of the members did ask me for joining them. cause I rock? =D

Will i follow the server rules= I will and if anything mistaken i did, let me know it and i will do something to change
-1 Wrong Format and it is not clan it is a Gang

Offline Blue

• Honorable Judge
  • Management
Re: Be into a clan name RD
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 04:06:28 PM »
Rejected.

Use the correct format and reapply.

Code: [Select]
- Name In-game:

- Shooting skills: x/10

- Drive-by skills: x/10