Author Topic: Unban  (Read 3309 times)

Offline Don_DenisSsS

• In Game: Don_Denis
Unban
« on: June 06, 2013, 11:42:13 PM »
- Name: [YG]Don_Denis
- Reason: I was banned by the administrator'' dude'' because I'm killing people, but I was on a motorcycle is not right, but the 100 other players had both cars and motorcycles why not ban them
- Motivation: Because i have nice car and friend on YG and i wanna be back !

Offline Balgruuf

• Retired Administrator
  • Potato
  • In Game: Balgruuf
Re: Unban
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 12:17:08 AM »
No, i banned you for rule breaking.

1st rule broken : driveby at spawn places : I kicked you with the reason : Driveby at spawn places

2nd rule broken : abuse of /seasparrow at spawn places : I kicked you with the reason : Abuse of seasparrow, next rule break is ban

Then level 10 told me to ban all the people that are using hydra or seasparrow at spawn places, wich means i should have banned you! But i didn't because i am just being kind

3rd rule broken : Driveby at spawplaces : I banned you with the reason : Driveby at spawn places ( 3rd rule break )

Also don't simply say you were "just killing people" you were abusing and rule breaking.
I did the right thing and pointing your finger to other players won't help, this is about you and not them.
But every banned person deserve 2nd chance so i'm not giving you -1 but a +1 but then if you won't break the rules again!

~dude~
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 12:19:02 AM by dude »
Back when i was a little girl in france, boys from the village would whisper my name. "Balgruuf,  oh balgruuf!"
"Why dont you show us DAT PUSSSSIIIIEEEEEEE?!"

Offline BlackBloods

• Retired Administrator
  • YG Official Movie Producer
    • YG-GAMING Official Forum
  • In Game: BlackBloods
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 12:34:40 AM »
try to jail him and make him understand

or

eject and warn him

and i think killing with driven by its not the big problem because somany one killing with vehicle is spawn place if this rule is continue then admin will ban every one

Offline Balgruuf

• Retired Administrator
  • Potato
  • In Game: Balgruuf
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 04:28:53 PM »
No, i handle hackers in my way. I decide what i do what with hackers and not you. All other admins have different way of punishing rule breakers/hackers
This is my way, and i keep it like that. And driveby at spawnplace is a rule break and we ADMINS are here to let every player make listen to the rules.
Back when i was a little girl in france, boys from the village would whisper my name. "Balgruuf,  oh balgruuf!"
"Why dont you show us DAT PUSSSSIIIIEEEEEEE?!"

Offline Kirito

• Elite Member
  • In Game: Kirito
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2013, 04:30:18 PM »
-1 He Almost Kill me in His Seasparrow  >:(

Offline [YG]Simon

• Management
  • Registered
  • In Game: [YG]Simon
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2013, 04:38:07 PM »
-1 He Almost Kill me in His Seasparrow  >:(

It is allowed to kill with hydra, sea sparrow and hunter except vortex but it should not be in a spawn area.

You got 3 warnings from the admins to stop breaking the rules but you were keep on doing the same.
Everyone should get a second chance, so you are Unbanned. Obey they rules and stay away from a BAN!

Offline Kirito

• Elite Member
  • In Game: Kirito
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2013, 04:40:13 PM »
Ahh sorry young i dont know that that is able sorry  :)