Author Topic: Strict Regulations with this board! [Difference between this and Project Board]  (Read 3129 times)

Offline [YG]Jono

• [YG] Clan Moderator & Platinum V.I.P
  • Administrator
  • Always here to help anyone!
    • YoUnG Generations Website / Forum
  • In Game: [YG]Jono
  • Discord: BrillOBuffalo#1840
Hi All,

This board was made to host events, like races and other events.

From when writting this topic, new topics and still open topics that are asking for players to help or assist in a movie, event or some sort of project will be moved.

If your hosting a rally, race or competition then post here.

Specifications:
Event Board:
- Making a race, or holding an event.

Projects & Creations:
- Asking for assistance for the production of:
          - Movie
          - GFX Designing
          - Asking for assistance from people, in a project your doing, maybe a script or video?
          - Making a project like [YG]Snake's old YG Program. 

If there's anyone who still is confused or doesn't understand something, reply below.

Offline ASSASINATE

• Registered
  • In Game: hooooolaho
Hi jono
sorry to interept you. I am new to the forum but i have played on your server ygg. I would like to ask you a question that how to host a event in the server ygg in 3x. I also wanted to inform you about my unban apeal that i have posted the unban apeal in the unban section 3 to 4 days later but the admin arent replying to that post. What should i do? I will be very thankful to you if you reply me soon.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★!!!?POSITIVE THINKERZ?!!!★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Offline Areeb

• God Father
  • ~_~
    • Areeb Beigh
  • In Game: M4Shooter / Euphinx
Hi jono
sorry to interept you. I am new to the forum but i have played on your server ygg. I would like to ask you a question that how to host a event in the server ygg in 3x. I also wanted to inform you about my unban apeal that i have posted the unban apeal in the unban section 3 to 4 days later but the admin arent replying to that post. What should i do? I will be very thankful to you if you reply me soon.
There is no particular way to host an event in server it is just random, like you'd just inform the players about the event and they'll join it.

To make it formal your could make a new topic on the events board with the event information like when the event is, what is it about and some pics of it.

You'll get to know about it when you see others hosting an event is server.

And about your unban appeal, you must wait until the moderators make a decision whether to Accept/Deny it.

Thanks for your patience.

My Works
1. Fusion Stunt (/stunt9)
2. Base Jump 4 (/bs4)
3. Base Jump 5 (/bs5)

My Website
Follow me on GitHub

Offline ASSASINATE

• Registered
  • In Game: hooooolaho
Thank you for replying me.