Author Topic: Unban Appeal  (Read 3665 times)

Offline _Blade

• God is a Disease, I am the Cure.
  • In Game: _Blade
Unban Appeal
« on: January 18, 2014, 09:46:43 PM »
- Name:   _Blade
- Server (0.3e/0.3x):  0.3x
- Admin who banned you: Lordz
- Reason: No reload
- Your IP address: 123.237.58.49
- Extra information you would like to add: Well Admin ban me for No reload but i was not using any hacks at the time i was using No reload Bug Aka 2 shots fire i think there's a mistake by the admin... Anyways next Admin's choice to Unban me or not... If admin want me to show you this bug again i can show it to you..
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 09:48:41 PM by _Blade »

Lordz

Re: Unban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 09:54:30 PM »
I'm experienced in two shot bugs using Sawnoff. And your lies regarding this won't bring anything positive to you about getting an unban. I've even got proofs to show that you've been reload cheating, so better stop lying because you won't get an unban if you keep on lying.

Offline _Blade

• God is a Disease, I am the Cure.
  • In Game: _Blade
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2014, 09:58:18 PM »
I'm experienced in two shot bugs using Sawnoff. And your lies regarding this won't bring anything positive to you about getting an unban. I've even got proofs to show that you've been reload cheating, so better stop lying because you won't get an unban if you keep on lying.

I am not Lying and this is my final Decision if you want to unban me then do it if not then leave it because i am not lying anymore.

Lordz

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2014, 10:00:24 PM »
I don't care and I don't support liars. You may find any other community where cheating is not prohibited.