Author Topic: Please! unban my account  (Read 4103 times)

Offline Point_BlanC

• Registered Member at YG-Gaming
  • In Game: Point_BlanC
Please! unban my account
« on: January 27, 2014, 08:06:43 PM »
Yesterday night, I was banned by some admin with reason multiple accounts(another account- God_Father).  Yes, he was right that Id- God_Father was created and played using my ip address but it wasn't me, a friend of mine created that account and plays with that same id. After watching him, I also joined your server and created an account with different name- Point_BlanC but the ip was same, that's why that admin misunderstood about me and my account and he banned me.
So, I request you to please unban this ID:-
Point_BlanC
ip:- 117.243.192.246

Offline [YG]Hooman

• Asst. Management
  • Discord: HoomanSA7#8471
Re: Please! unban my account
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 09:24:28 PM »
Use The Right Format Or Your App Will Be Rejected !!

Code: [Select]
[b]- Name: [/b]
[b]- Server (0.3e/0.3x):[/b]
[b]- Admin who banned you: [/b]
[b]- Reason: [/b]
[b]- Your IP address: [/b]
[b]- Extra information you would like to add: [/b]

I’m at that stage in my life where I keep myself out of unnecessary arguments so, even if you tell me 1+1=5, you’re absolutely correct, enjoy.

Offline Point_BlanC

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 09:51:28 PM »
Use The Right Format Or Your App Will Be Rejected !!

Code: [Select]
[b]- Name: [/b]
[b]- Server (0.3e/0.3x):[/b]
[b]- Admin who banned you: [/b]
[b]- Reason: [/b]
[b]- Your IP address: [/b]
[b]- Extra information you would like to add: [/b]

Name: Point_BlanC
Server: 0.3x
Admin: I don't remember exactly, perhaps something like Leggemeee
Reason: Multiple Accounts(God_Father)
IP address: 117.243.192.246
Extra information I would like to add: Yesterday night, I was banned by some admin with reason multiple accounts(another account- God_Father).  Yes, he was right that Id- God_Father was created and played using my ip address but it wasn't me, a friend of mine created that account and plays with that same id. After watching him, I also joined your server and created an account with different name- Point_BlanC but the ip was same, that's why that admin misunderstood about me and my account and he banned me wrongly.

Offline Offset

• In Game: Offset
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2014, 10:31:07 PM »
Server: 0.3x
Admin: Leggemeee
its LeGGGeNNdA xD

Offline LeGGGeNNdA

• In Game: LeGGGeNNdA
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2014, 11:14:28 PM »
Since your friend plays with same id, how is it possible that you never came online together, only when i kicked your first name, you was coming with other, then coming back with the first...HOW ?
LeGGGeNNdA : You were a boss when I joined the srv and still now u are a boss , Freeaaaaaakk!! ahahaaha , Gonna miss your hunter skills xD! Bye meh!

I'll miss you Cooper :/

Offline Point_BlanC

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2014, 10:03:43 AM »
Since your friend plays with same id,
My friend doesn't play with the same id, God_Father is his id, usually he plays samp at my house, So, he uses my ip. that's a common thing between us.

how is it possible that you never came online together,
I have never played in your sever before. It was the first time when I joined your sever, after my first 10-15 min gameplay time you banned me with reason: Multiple Ids.

only when i kicked your first name, you was coming with other, then coming back with the first...HOW ?

I don't know what kind of issues you might have with my friend God_Father. I don't even know that you ever kicked him and for what reason? Pl go and check your server log, I haven't entered your server before that day. My profile Point_BlanC was a fresh profile and got banned at my first login.

Most importantly, why would I create multiple ids and for what?

Why I am insisting for an unban? while there are 1000s of Samp servers out there, It's because I have found this server is very good for me and have noticed that even after high pings I have a much more sychronised lagg shooting with your server.

Offline Snake

• Mentally Insane
  • Retired Administrator
  • PSN: Snakekeeper_
  • In Game: N/A
  • Discord: Personal
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2014, 12:02:19 PM »
Unbanned
- Find me on ps4
PSN - Snakekeeper_