Author Topic: Unban Pretty pleaese  (Read 4472 times)

Offline Leon_Hernandez

• Banned Becuz of money hack,ill see u in game soon.
  • In Game: Parkour_Mast3r
Unban Pretty pleaese
« on: March 09, 2014, 01:03:18 AM »
- Name: Parkour_Mast3r
- Server (0.3x/0.3z):0.3z
- Admin who banned you: [YG]Matty
- Reason: Money Hack
- Your IP address: 96.43.189.209
- Extra information you would like to add:I admit i asked someone to hack my money for me because i just wanted to park a car but i didnt knwo how to disable it when i was done so i just had to go with it.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 01:14:13 AM by Parkor_Mast3r »
[IMGhttps://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqEZrhY5sDgDF6AilA9vKyOLeDBxvpeBskTP8NZppZ2ctbBOWZ[\IMG]

Offline Exflo

• In Game: #Undefined
  • Discord: thesmackertv
Re: Unban Pretty pleaese
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 02:01:42 AM »
Who hacked it for you ?

Offline Leon_Hernandez

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2014, 03:03:47 AM »
[XD]Ahmad
[IMGhttps://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqEZrhY5sDgDF6AilA9vKyOLeDBxvpeBskTP8NZppZ2ctbBOWZ[\IMG]

Offline player

• Board Moderator
  • Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
  • In Game: player
  • Discord: player#5690
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2014, 03:29:18 AM »
You have been banned by me for money hack.

Proof:

I have asked you in-game how you got your money.

You were lying to me and said that you don't know how you got your money, and each time you go in-game you somehow get more money, and more excuses. -_- So now you admit?

I have decided not to ban you and I have no idea what caused me to believe you, but later on Matty told me to come to the server to ban you for money hack, so thus I did.

Liars like you who will get a 2nd chance, will probably find a smarter way to hack with another kind of hack which will be harder to catch.

You totally do not deserve to get unbanned and I highly suggest denying your unban appeal.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 03:30:03 AM by [xB]player »

Offline Leon_Hernandez

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2014, 03:45:55 AM »
sorry but the truth is i didnt want to get him in trouble cuz he was my friend but i was gonna admit it but i was kinda thinking between telling or not and everytime i go in game i do get money it fills up back automatically.

Offline LeGGGeNNdA

• In Game: LeGGGeNNdA
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2014, 04:04:01 AM »
sorry but the truth is i didnt want to get him in trouble cuz he was my friend but i was gonna admit it but i was kinda thinking between telling or not and everytime i go in game i do get money it fills up back automatically.

Next time tell the truth, no one was going to judge you if you would say that you didn't used a hack for the money but the other guy did. They would simply reset your cash to 0. And next time, ask any admin to give you money, not a hacker to hack for you.
LeGGGeNNdA : You were a boss when I joined the srv and still now u are a boss , Freeaaaaaakk!! ahahaaha , Gonna miss your hunter skills xD! Bye meh!

I'll miss you Cooper :/

Offline Leon_Hernandez

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2014, 04:14:35 AM »
Ok Im very sorry

Offline Exflo

• In Game: #Undefined
  • Discord: thesmackertv
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2014, 06:02:09 AM »
Yeh I already asked him the truth and he said that its ahmad that hacked it for him. I asked ahmad if he uses other hacks other than aimbot and he said no. But yesterday I saw ArySaga48 and randomly said that ahmad uses money hack and then took it back that ahmad doesn't use money hack, so im guessing [xD]Ahmad uses his money hacks and give money to ppl who already found out that he uses money hack in order for them to avoid reporting and keep that money.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2014, 06:03:11 AM by [YG]SmAcKeR »

Offline [YG]Jono

• [YG] Clan Moderator & Platinum V.I.P
  • Administrator
  • Always here to help anyone!
    • YoUnG Generations Website / Forum
  • In Game: [YG]Jono
  • Discord: BrillOBuffalo#1840
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2014, 01:59:33 AM »
I'm sure [xB]player knows to use /bankrupt and then see if he hacks money back again....but i don't believe this command is available for level 5.

But from the other replies, i'm not unbanning you.