Author Topic: Unbann app  (Read 4897 times)

Offline Shafaq

• BlAcK_KNiGHT
  • In Game: Shafaq
Unbann app
« on: March 12, 2014, 02:07:21 AM »
- Name: Shafaq
- Server (0.3x/0.3z): 3x
- Admin who banned you: Legenda
- Reason: he write HH or some thing
- Your IP address: 2.177.149.66
- Extra information you would like to add: very short : he dont like me , so he banned me and made a fake reason
i was crash my ping was 2400 and he think i used HH or want others think like this or something how ever i dont care i have proofs

Here they are :

http://i57.tinypic.com/bjfjw2.png

http://i60.tinypic.com/30iz882.jpg
وقتی درابستس هنو یه امید هست به سوراخ در اون که کمکت میکنه تو آینس

Offline AfterMath

• Gamer since 1999
  • In Game: Hariskhan
  • Discord: hariskhan654
Re: Unbann app
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 04:22:27 PM »
gud to hear that you are coming back to YG ;) would be gud if you get unbanned

Offline Trizle_27

• In Game: magsap
  • Discord: magsap
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 04:24:37 PM »
gud to hear that you are coming back to YG ;) would be gud if you get unbanned

Offline Snake

• Mentally Insane
  • Retired Administrator
  • PSN: Snakekeeper_
  • In Game: N/A
  • Discord: Personal
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2014, 04:26:47 PM »
You were perm banned. for Multiple Reasons, Involving different People.

But if you can learn not to be a smartass. You might get unbanned.

Reply and Say that you wont be a smartass to anyone, and apologize.

Then your appeal will be under consideration.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 04:27:23 PM by Snake »
- Find me on ps4
PSN - Snakekeeper_

Offline LeGGGeNNdA

• In Game: LeGGGeNNdA
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2014, 05:37:30 PM »

My twin :D

You didn't had ping over 250 and I'm sure about that because you were shooting in spawn point with sawnoffs and killing normally. Also Hawk provided a picture of you hacking, I exploded you and to respond your "stupid thought" " NO I DON'T LIKE YOU FOR THE REASON THAT IS MENTIONED ON SNAKE's POST BUT I'M NOT THAT RETARDED TO BAN YOU WITH REASON HH JUST BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE YOU".

So kindly stop fucking mentioning "Legenda doesn't like me and he banned me for that with a fake reason" or I'll make sure you get another ban from me with the reason "False accusations" and if I do that, you won't get unban anymore. For now you can be unbanned and I really hope that you won't do those stuff anymore.
LeGGGeNNdA : You were a boss when I joined the srv and still now u are a boss , Freeaaaaaakk!! ahahaaha , Gonna miss your hunter skills xD! Bye meh!

I'll miss you Cooper :/

Offline Mattyˇ

• In Game: Matty
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2014, 06:55:57 PM »
You were perm banned. for Multiple Reasons, Involving different People.

But if you can learn not to be a smartass. You might get unbanned.

i was never offended by Shafaq personally,i get that he sometimes overreacts and causes trouble but you shouldnt tell him to apolagize,if he wants to apolagize its his own decision,and forcing an apology out of someone will cause them to either lie or ignore the demand.Now im sorry that i have to be a smartass to you Snake,but what im saying is the truth right?Ofc im not saying this because i hate you or anything i just want you to understand others a lot more,not that you have to do it ofc,i mean we all have a lot to learn :D.

- Name: Shafaq
- Server (0.3x/0.3z): 3x
- Admin who banned you: Legenda
- Reason: he write HH or some thing
- Your IP address: 2.177.149.66
- Extra information you would like to add: very short : he dont like me , so he banned me and made a fake reason
i was crash my ping was 2400 and he think i used HH or want others think like this or something how ever i dont care i have proofs

Here they are :

http://i57.tinypic.com/bjfjw2.png

http://i60.tinypic.com/30iz882.jpg

I do not know if you used health hacks or not because i wasnt there,but you cant just attack an admin because he banned you,he may become your enemy and its not good to have over emotional admins as your enemy,so what you did was not cool,you should make friends Shafaq not enemies.

Unban him hes a good guy,just has a bad temper sometimes so unban him,besides being a smart ass isnt a crime.
My twin :D

You didn't had ping over 250 and I'm sure about that because you were shooting in spawn point with sawnoffs and killing normally. Also Hawk provided a picture of you hacking, I exploded you and to respond your "stupid thought" " NO I DON'T LIKE YOU FOR THE REASON THAT IS MENTIONED ON SNAKE's POST BUT I'M NOT THAT RETARDED TO BAN YOU WITH REASON HH JUST BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE YOU".

So kindly stop fucking mentioning "Legenda doesn't like me and he banned me for that with a fake reason" or I'll make sure you get another ban from me with the reason "False accusations" and if I do that, you won't get unban anymore. For now you can be unbanned and I really hope that you won't do those stuff anymore.

You are contradicting yourself Leg:
BUT I'M NOT THAT RETARDED TO BAN YOU WITH REASON HH JUST BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE YOU".
So kindly stop fucking mentioning "Legenda doesn't like me and he banned me for that with a fake reason" or I'll make sure you get another ban from me with the reason "False accusations" and if I do that, you won't get unban anymore.

Well we all make mistakes,but if there is understanding there is peace...

<3 Matty

Offline [YG]Jono

• [YG] Clan Moderator & Platinum V.I.P
  • Administrator
  • Always here to help anyone!
    • YoUnG Generations Website / Forum
  • In Game: [YG]Jono
  • Discord: BrillOBuffalo#1840
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2014, 01:54:06 AM »
Shafaq i'm giving you 2 days to reply 48 hours. Or else denied.

Offline Shafaq

• BlAcK_KNiGHT
  • In Game: Shafaq
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2014, 01:09:13 PM »
Yes guys my jobs end and i am now trying for back (for first replys)

Snake : as like matty say it is my own desuction to say apolagize and it is personal and i dont like to merge Game and unbann bussines with personal problems
dont Misunderstanding my unbann app isnt my shameing from my behavior against you i just dont like you and you can have same vote for me dont like me

Legenda : i post my proofs in forums and in facebook and they are clearly and if you have a little information about Middle East internet specially my country you will know that there is very very Normal to have ping over than 2500 some times and some players saw me before with high pings and you kicked me some times for high ping before so stop lieing my proofs are clearly
send yours

Matty: thanks for telling the truth bro you know me i am not enemy with no one legenda tryed to kill me in spawn point and i was testing some things about my new installed cars so i tryed to remove him and move out of spawn point but i crashed 
my problem with this guys is different with game bussines i just dont like them for some reasons and they can have same vote for me

At all i send my proofs and i told i was crash and it is not new thing for me or anyone to have high ping some times for some reasons

« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 01:11:14 PM by Shafaq »
وقتی درابستس هنو یه امید هست به سوراخ در اون که کمکت میکنه تو آینس

Offline Snake

• Mentally Insane
  • Retired Administrator
  • PSN: Snakekeeper_
  • In Game: N/A
  • Discord: Personal
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2014, 02:17:14 PM »
Ok, So with your rude behavior towards others and you feel like you should just be allowed back, with out apologizing?

You have Pissed off alot other ppl than me. Spaming Other admins Off The forums. I dont know what kind of perfect Guy you think you are, But your not him. In truth Your a stuck up little child, who whines and complains when he dont get his way.

Denied Forever.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 02:28:56 PM by Snake »
- Find me on ps4
PSN - Snakekeeper_