Author Topic: Ban Appeal  (Read 5235 times)

Offline Floydo

• Batmon!!
    • My Website
  • In Game: Batmon
  • Discord: seifamr0111007
Ban Appeal
« on: November 21, 2015, 02:02:38 AM »
- Name: Trexore
- Admin who banned you: Johonny
- Reason: Speed hack + AirBreak
- Extra information you would like to add: I had the hacks yesterday, but removed them I am really sorry, and if you might as why I had those hacks it's because I used to use them in my own Beta Server that I test my scripts on. That's all I, and I removed the hacks.

That's a screenshot of my game directory

Thanks please unban me ASAP.

Offline Johonny

• Retired Administrator
Re: Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2015, 02:36:01 AM »
You used it again in server during a race.

I respond to [YG] Clan applications and password reset requests within a week. Please be patient.

Offline Floydo

• Batmon!!
    • My Website
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2015, 08:46:31 AM »
In my timezone you banned me at 11:40 AM I made the ban appeal between 11:56 - 12:00 AM, so it was yesterday for me, when I made the ban appeal, and what I ment was I used it in my beta testing server, and when I logged into YG I forgot to close the hack, so I pressed a button by mistake, and it made me stick to the nearest person beside me which look like Airbreak, but it's called Stick. Anyway both of them are, and they are removed.

and once again here's a screenshot of my directory:

Thanks.

Please Unban me ASAP
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 10:10:17 AM by Trexore »

Offline [RD]Mateen

• Registered Member at YG-Gaming
  • In Game: [RD]Mateen
  • Discord: [RD]Mateen
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2015, 10:51:49 AM »
me too noticed that u have speed hack because the record u made in vortexx race is impossible......
Hope u will be unbanned as everyone should be given a chance but along with this i hope admins will reset all of ur race records.....

Offline Floydo

• Batmon!!
    • My Website
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2015, 11:23:51 AM »
me too noticed that u have speed hack because the record u made in vortexx race is impossible......
Hope u will be unbanned as everyone should be given a chance but along with this i hope admins will reset all of ur race records.....
Mateen, I am sorry, but it's not speed hacks it's called FPS Game Booster, and I only used it once in the race I got banned in, but in the Vortexx I didn't use any hacks, because if I did [GT]Rolf shall be using hacks to because he arrived after me with 3 or 5 second to the last checkpoint, and broke the Second Record.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 11:28:30 AM by Trexore »

Offline Ricibom

• Sometimes you need to look left to go right.
  • In Game: Ricibom
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2015, 02:30:34 PM »
Mateen, I am sorry, but it's not speed hacks it's called FPS Game Booster, and I only used it once in the race I got banned in, but in the Vortexx I didn't use any hacks, because if I did [GT]Rolf shall be using hacks to because he arrived after me with 3 or 5 second to the last checkpoint, and broke the Second Record.

Don't mention names of just good skilled people.
Rolf is one of the best racers we have, sadly you take him to defend yourself.

Also I am witness, you used clearly speed hack or any other hack, and used the excuse ''I lagg AF''.

And you shouldn't act so thug to Mateen since he is just telling nothing but the truth (''Mateen, I am sorry, but it's not speed hacks it's called FPS Game Booster'')

Offline Floydo

• Batmon!!
    • My Website
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2015, 03:18:16 PM »
Guys, calm down I am only playing here, because I want to play with [wL]JoKeR he's my classmate in real life, and I am only here to play with him, and I said I removed my hacks, and I am not using hacks anymore so why you guys opening conversations if I already confessed everything?

Offline Jookah

• Retired Administrator
  • In Game: Jookah
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2015, 06:08:56 PM »
Guys, calm down I am only playing here, because I want to play with [wL]JoKeR he's my classmate in real life, and I am only here to play with him, and I said I removed my hacks, and I am not using hacks anymore so why you guys opening conversations if I already confessed everything?

I'm not responsible for you, I warned you before joining the server not to use hacks and you didn't do what I said. The decision is up to the owners weather to unban you or not.

Offline Robert

• Retired Administrator
  • Making the server great again.That's a promisse ;)
  • In Game: Robert
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2015, 06:53:59 PM »
Soon you'll get unbanned. Plus, as punishment, some of your stuff will be reseted!
[RB]
[RD]
[YG]
[    ]
I saw it's greatness, and it's fall.
Saw the full, and the empty.
The smiles and also the tears.
Lesson: YG is not only a server, it's a brotherhood.
Even closed, these bonds didn't disappear.
Welcome, and enjoy your stay ;)