Author Topic: UnBan Waitea15 Plez  (Read 3732 times)

Offline Waitea15

• Registered
  • In Game: Waitea15
UnBan Waitea15 Plez
« on: January 11, 2016, 04:48:42 AM »
Name: Waitea15
- Admin who banned you: Jenna
- Reason: Health Hack, Weapon Hack, Death Invading, Money Hack, Making Fun of names, Possibly More
- Extra information you would like to add: I would really like to stay on this server. I want to get my account unbanned. I was banned yesterday. My user name is Waitea15. I screwed up alot from hacking, to death invading and everything. Please let me play on the server again. I was only trying out the hack tool, I have since removed it but it was too late. My game still had glitches from the tool after it was deleted. Great, server. I myself hate hackers. I never hacked on any other servers. I always seem to lose, my computer ain't that great nor am I good at playing. Could I have another chance. I did remove them every time I was asked but somehow they thought I was still doing it. I do not have anymore hacks. A couple times I was wrongfully accused. In fact the game seemed bugged cause I be shooting with sniper, aka, deagle and a lot of a time it wouldn't kill anyone. I'm really not a hacker, I just wanted to try out the tool for but I removed it. Am I ever gonna get unbanned? I'm sorry to all Admins and Players I may have upset. My Ip is 24.177.245.128  ::)

Offline Jenna

• Retired Administrator
Re: UnBan Waitea15 Plez
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2016, 11:48:09 PM »
Before I banned you I kicked you twice telling you to remove your hacks, but you didn't react at all you just joined back and started hacking again.

You were also sending hacked money to people online at the time..?

But, you seem sorry so I guess it would be fair to give you a second chance since everyone deserves one.

Offline YoUnG_MoNeY

• Developer
  • Management
  • Whatever you are, be a good one.
  • Discord: YoUnG_MoNeY#6946
Re: UnBan Waitea15 Plez
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2016, 12:05:28 AM »
Unbanned! this is your last chance.

Don't waste your time by PMing me, for f**k sake i wont reply :)