Author Topic: my uban request  (Read 5942 times)

Offline Marky

• #C❤️💎
  • In Game: Marky996
my uban request
« on: February 04, 2018, 11:11:08 PM »
- Nick: Marky996
- Admin who banned you: Blue
- Reason: Race hacks
- Why should we unban you? First I was banned by YM couple weeks ago and forum was not up then so I couldnt request for unban then I talked to Simon on facebook and he said he can unban me but I said no need to after all I have exam so I'll text him when I want to be unbanned.I texted Simon on Friday if he can unban me and he said he will do it on saturday and he did that.When I was joining the server I forgot my pass and I couldnt log in for first time then 2nd time when I enter I remember my pass since I had a screenshoot of it on my samp folder.When I was about to type Blue banned me using IRC because he said I had race hacks but I didnt even enter a server because I was typing my password and Jenna can prove it because there was a race and race was skyfall and Jenna can prove that I didnt even login into the server.Anyway I am clean now here are my proves that I dont have any kinda of hacks and that I was banned by mistake
https://imgur.com/a/dtzMo -> photo that shows I was banned but I didnt even join as it shows I was on skin selection right my pass and I didnt even press spawn or anything
https://imgur.com/a/2llAP -> photo that shows I dont have any kinda of cleo or mods on my gta sa folder
https://imgur.com/a/0H9Da -> photo that shows I edited my gta sa folder on 29th of January and not when I get banned yestrday
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 11:15:26 PM by Marky »

Offline Blue

• Honorable Judge
  • Management
Re: my uban request
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2018, 12:08:19 AM »
Did you give your account password to someone else? Because according to history, we have seen numerous races were glitched(hacked?) from your account. Would you be able to explain that?

Offline [RD]Kakarot

• Elite Member
  • Graphic Designer
  • In Game: [RD]Kakarot
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2018, 01:14:26 AM »
sorry for posting here , but the proofs aren't pretty clear , they're blur , we cant zoom to the date of gta san andreas folder.

Offline Kirito

• Elite Member
  • In Game: Kirito
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2018, 01:29:54 AM »
If you think you can get away with those excuses, you’re wrong.

Enough hacking.. just stay banned.

You know.. I was also a hacker before.. so I do all excuses like you do now.

I don’t know if you will repeat that mistake or not, better is, admit it now while you can because there is a possibility that you will be unbanned if you admit it, if you don’t, then it’s hard to be unbanned.  :)

Offline YoUnG_MoNeY

• Developer
  • Management
  • Whatever you are, be a good one.
  • Discord: YoUnG_MoNeY#6946
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2018, 02:36:46 AM »
Banned by mistake? there's no mistake in that, you didn't hack just one race but the entire races we have and when i asked you, you gave me one lousy reason "kids are controlling the server". Just because you got annoyed by some players, you decided to hack them all races, not to mention that was a smart move.

he said he can unban me but I said no need to after all I have exam so I'll text him when I want to be unbanned.I texted Simon on Friday if he can unban me and he said he will do it on saturday and he did that.

Simon didn't know what you did and must have thought you were banned before the server was reopened, if he had known it better, he would have firewall you're IP.

Anyway I am clean now here are my proves that I dont have any kinda of hacks and that I was banned by mistake

And then the dumbest thing is that you thought you'd get unban right away you post here or when ask someone.
After all you've done, how dare you ask for an unban and why in the world do we trust you.. You ruined your reputation and threw it right out the window just like that and now, its not just the admins that know you well but the normal players too since yours is one of the most hated name in the server at this point!

Don't waste your time by PMing me, for f**k sake i wont reply :)

Offline Marky

• #C❤️💎
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2018, 02:37:04 AM »
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 02:39:19 AM by Marky »

Offline [RD]Kakarot

• Elite Member
  • Graphic Designer
  • In Game: [RD]Kakarot
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2018, 02:43:13 AM »
In my opinion , you should stay banned. after all the records you have broken. and Cobra banned you for the same old reason "hacking races" cuz he thought you are ban evading. Once trust is lost , it will never be gained again. And once again " Hacks are for kids "

Offline Blue

• Honorable Judge
  • Management
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2018, 11:23:26 AM »

Is this all you have to say? I'm gonna ask you one last time, how do you explain hacking all those races?

Offline Marky

• #C❤️💎
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2018, 12:44:45 PM »
Is this all you have to say? I'm gonna ask you one last time, how do you explain hacking all those races?

I only wrote that YM got into conversation and that goes to Rodger & Kakarot. I did hack some of races but I didnt hack all of them. I did admit to YM I did have hacked some but some I didnt hack at all. I dont know why you keep on believing others that all races are hacked which isnt true. I can prove that I can set some of the records on right way..but explain me how then if I hacked for exp.a bullet stunt race how then Hitman or Mateen beated them? I tried once to hack 1 race record and I did use speed advantage but again I couldnt beat the record because it wasnt breakable and also when I broke records I didnt beat them with like 55 seconds or 1min I only did 1 to 5 sec faster not that drastic. I know that Mateen was also complaning about Dex beating his record once for 4 seconds and he called him hacker..  :???: so that means Dex is also a hacker or Mateen knows himself hacked the record then somebody else broke his hacked record. :???: That's all I have to say
"Hacks are for kids" -> that aint true but okay and in your view why do double post then here if u said once u had to say and u said sorry why are posting again? 
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 12:48:19 PM by Marky »

Offline Blue

• Honorable Judge
  • Management
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2018, 01:29:57 PM »
Half of what you said makes no sense to me at all. But let me highlight some of the points,

I did hack some of races but I didnt hack all of them. I did admit to YM I did have hacked some but some I didnt hack at all.

So, if you did hack some of the races, I assume our decision of banning you is fair.

I tried once to hack 1 race record and I did use speed advantage but again I couldnt beat the record 

You already said you hacked some of the races, how can we even trust you that you actually only hacked 'some' races and not all? In our view, you hacked all the races since you already 'admitted' to hacking. It doesn't matter anymore if you are good at racing, since you tried to use hacks anyway?

I don't think you are apologetic about what you did and continue arguing and insisting that you only hacked some races, which - by the way - is still a hack, regardless of how many times you have used it.

Offline [YG]Hooman

• Asst. Management
  • Discord: HoomanSA7#8471
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2018, 02:11:14 PM »
By doing all things like first saying that your ban was unfair , then after we got you saying yes you hacked some of the races and again saying that you couldn't hack them even by modifying your speed , it just makes us believe that you really don't regret of what've you done and if you get any other chances you'll do the same with same excuses .

Do not burn your only chance to get unbanned by just trying to show your self innocent while you are not .

Just make a proper apologize and promise not to commit this again and let us to believe that we can trust you .

I’m at that stage in my life where I keep myself out of unnecessary arguments so, even if you tell me 1+1=5, you’re absolutely correct, enjoy.

Offline Offset

• In Game: Offset
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2018, 08:34:39 PM »
Enough hacking.. just stay banned.

You know.. I was also a hacker before.. so I do all excuses like you do now.
But you were given another chance and now you're clean.
Don't you think he deserves another chance?

Anyways,
Like Blue said:
If he explains and apologizes, I'd like him to have another chance.

Just my opinion

Offline HitmaN

• God Father
  • #GoYGG
  • In Game: HitmaN
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2018, 12:26:56 AM »
You know what's worse than hacking ?  lying repeatedly.
If you had little bit of honour, you would of accepted your mistake instead of trying to prove everyone else wrong. We tested all of the race times, they weren't even close to being possible that's why you got banned.
People make mistakes all the time, just admit it and move on.
It's just a game, don't ruin your personality because of it.

Offline Gameking

• Elite Member
  • Beep bop the count drops
  • In Game: Gameking
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2018, 07:30:46 AM »
but explain me how then if I hacked for exp.a bullet stunt race how then Hitman or Mateen beated them? I tried once to hack 1 race record and I did use speed advantage but again I couldnt beat the record because it wasnt breakable and also when I broke records I didnt beat them with like 55 seconds or 1min I only did 1 to 5 sec faster not that drastic. I know that Mateen was also complaning about Dex beating his record once for 4 seconds and he called him hacker..  :???: so that means Dex is also a hacker or Mateen knows himself hacked the record then somebody else broke his hacked record. :???: That's all I have to say.
Just wanted to highlight this bit if it went unnoticed because if he is not lying there are some legitimate points on there maybe.
Besides his broken English, you can still get his point there right?
But again I feel he is lying.

*Going back to being inactive*
*Just came to check*

Offline Marky

• #C❤️💎
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2018, 02:41:49 AM »
I'm sorry that have hacked some of the races, but I said honestly that I did not hack them all. Some of them  I did not succeed because of the records themselves some were weird and also hacked .So even with the hack I did not manage to break them. It is true that I'm defending but it's up to you whether you will trust me or not. I know I deleted all the possible mods  and hacks I had in my gta folder. I got angy for knowing  I'm not the only one who hacked the races. and this one I mentioned dex been called hacker because he broke Mateen's record and Mateen always called him and me hacker but I beated some of his records on fair way.You think am weird u didnt saw what Mateen once said in game he said "I have my own way "shortcuts" what make my records look good & fast. Hitman himself also said that he was hacking because some of my records I putted with hacks hitman beated them so everytime when I left the game hitman told me everytime when I re-joined "Marky I broke your records" and everytime when he left and for exp.if I broke one of my records or his he re-joined the game to break my record or records and I saw with my own I eyes that he broke them in front of me or he didnt and when I camed back he said "broke your records Marky :D" which also mean that he was hacking and he was  always saying like its a "joke" I hacked. You didnt check there records also because there records arent weird  :???: and who says he might have used something for real. I promise that if I get a chance to play it and you can hate me now as you want  and do not talk to me and you are right all because I'm wrong. Plus I know I act like now like a kid and somebody who doesnt want to accept his mistake but truth is I have my view also of this and in general about lots of stuff in game in general. I know I overreacted to this but I was trying to prove you guys also that I am not the only one here who cheated and I know like I said I know I didnt beat records with that much of gap and I didnt lie about that but no you dont trust me because I broke your trust but I know I didnt lie about everything and I felt a bit mad because I was banned by blue from IRC but without even login and I felt that was unfair because I thought Simon knew the situation and he told others that he unbanned me. That's why I thought it was not fair because I didnt even enter the game and race was on but I didnt even login because I was trying to remember my pass in game. That's all 
« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 03:13:30 AM by Marky »