Author Topic: Server will stay online  (Read 3693 times)

Offline YoUnG_MoNeY

• Developer
  • Management
  • Whatever you are, be a good one.
  • Discord: YoUnG_MoNeY#6946
Server will stay online
« on: January 23, 2021, 02:37:13 AM »
Hi everyone.

The last update regarding the server was that we were extending the reunion to an extra month and that period is coming to an end. Now since the server is running fine and most of us are enjoying while being there, we have finally decided to continue running and keeping it alive as long as we could.

We would like to take a moment to thank everyone for your valuable support and contribution towards the server and the enthusiasm you've showed to keeping it alive by volunteering to help, the offers you have put on the table and the donations made to get it going. It is all very much appreciated from the bottom of our hearts.

Also we are all aware that things has changed, samp itself is uncertain and everybody is busy with their lives. At this point i'd like to add, with the limited time we have, we will try our best to improve the server in all possible ways we could and for which we expect your continued support during this final run to take OUR community further more.

YG has brought a whole lot of us together in the first place and 10 years later here we are gathered around this 17 year old game all over again. This server is a part of our childhood while growing up, the memories made here are like no other..So let us work together to push it to the finish line and to call it a ride, until then lets enjoy :)

Thank you,
YM[YG]

Don't waste your time by PMing me, for f**k sake i wont reply :)

Offline [YG]Hooman

• Asst. Management
  • Discord: HoomanSA7#8471
Re: Server will stay online
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2021, 04:12:30 AM »
Such a wonderful news !

indeed we've created epic memories in the last decade, and hopefully we'll be creating more in the future , toegther !

Code: [Select]
[img width=280 height=70]https://imgur.com/yWDzmey.gif[/img]
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 04:20:25 AM by Hooman »

I’m at that stage in my life where I keep myself out of unnecessary arguments so, even if you tell me 1+1=5, you’re absolutely correct, enjoy.

Offline Robert

• Retired Administrator
  • Making the server great again.That's a promisse ;)
  • In Game: Robert
Re: Server will stay online
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2021, 06:58:57 AM »
Couldn't let this new pass by.
It's always an honor, gentleman.
[RB]
[RD]
[YG]
[    ]
I saw it's greatness, and it's fall.
Saw the full, and the empty.
The smiles and also the tears.
Lesson: YG is not only a server, it's a brotherhood.
Even closed, these bonds didn't disappear.
Welcome, and enjoy your stay ;)