Author Topic: Tiix’s unban req  (Read 3806 times)

Offline Tiix

• Suspended
  • Registered
  • In Game: Tiix
Tiix’s unban req
« on: April 27, 2021, 10:15:31 PM »
Nick:tiix
Admin who banned you:[RD]HeDge
Reason:use illegal game modifications
Why should we unban you?:During these days,i’ve searched into my PC for any CLEO mods or any modifications which might affect my gameplay,i couldn’t find any and i’ve uninstalled everything to have a fresh installed game.
I really like this community and have a lot of friends which i would love to return to them.i’m sorry if i’ve caused any problems due to my behavior.
If there is anything needed to be done in order for you to believe me,please guide me and i’ll do that.i respect your decision and i’ll wait for your reply.
Thanks

Offline HeDge

• This is just a begining
  • In Game: HeDge
Re: Tiix’s unban req
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2021, 01:04:48 AM »
You were asked many times to remove your mod or whatever your call  that (simply hack), but you denied. We have given you multiple warning letting you know about the future actions which we took (ban). There were a pile of reports against you from other players. After close inspection and discussion we came with conclusion of the BAN. I told all this to let you know the reason why you are banned as far you dont admit you had illegal mods.

About getting you unbanned i dont think you need to be, but still i do think everyone deserves a second chance.so i say your unban application will be considered if you admit the truth.

NOTE: This will be your last chance(if you are unbanned) do keep that in mind.
GOOD LUCK
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 12:14:53 PM by [RD]HeDge »

Offline Tiix

• Suspended
  • Registered
  • In Game: Tiix
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2021, 12:19:59 PM »
I understand. U said if u admit the truth get unban i said truth in everything i said in this apply

Offline [YG]Hooman

• Asst. Management
  • Discord: HoomanSA7#8471
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2021, 02:45:47 AM »
This will be your last chance . As a result of your actions , your Golden Tampa has been reset .

You'll be unbanned after 24 hours.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 02:46:19 AM by [YG]Hooman »

I’m at that stage in my life where I keep myself out of unnecessary arguments so, even if you tell me 1+1=5, you’re absolutely correct, enjoy.