Author Topic: unnban request  (Read 2657 times)

Offline AsX.

• Registered
  • In Game: AsX.
unnban request
« on: July 17, 2021, 02:42:44 AM »
- Nick: AsX.
- Admin who banned you: [YG]Hooman
- Reason: speed hack
- Why should we unban you?: i didn't use hack's
- Have you read Server & Forum rules ? yes
- Additional information:
« Last Edit: July 17, 2021, 02:45:04 AM by AsX. »

Offline [YG]Hooman

• Asst. Management
  • Discord: HoomanSA7#8471
Re: unnban request
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2021, 02:58:34 AM »
- Have you read Server & Forum rules ? yes

Your application is missing something, you have 24 hours to prove us that you have read the rules.

I’m at that stage in my life where I keep myself out of unnecessary arguments so, even if you tell me 1+1=5, you’re absolutely correct, enjoy.

Offline Kirito

• Elite Member
  • In Game: Kirito
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2021, 04:06:59 AM »
You just insulted the server and the staff earlier in Discord.

First of all, if you did not hack, there’s no way you would be banned.

About your hacks, it is very obvious that you used hacks because some of the records you broke are impossible to break. I’ve been here since 2013, I know if the race record is hacked judging by the time the race is finished. I have 1450+ race wins, if you include the loss, it would be much more. (I am not bragging about it.) I know all the strategies in races and most of the races existing in the server right now are already existing back in 2013.

The races you hacked had an unbelievable time, there’s no way you can beat that without hacking. I was also a hacker before so I know what tricks you have in there. What I mean is I have all the experiences in the server, especially in races to confidently say that you hacked the race record. You did not hack just 1 race, but so many races. Are you planning on conquering the race records by hacking? What a shame.

Now, you are lying and acting innocent that you did not hack, you keep arguing in the Discord with the players online, Hooman told you to watch your language and you did not follow him. Instead, you insulted the server and the staffs.

If you keep denying it, then prove that you did not hack by making a video of yourself racing and reaching the time you had previously made.

You also said that you have read the server and forum rules, well, you did not. Because if you did, the “Additional Information” would not be empty, and if you have read the rules, you are aware that what you did is illegal and a really big offense.

If you really want to get unbanned, then tell the truth. If not, then your chance of getting unbanned is very low.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2021, 01:12:13 PM by [RD]Rodger »

Offline [YG]Hooman

• Asst. Management
  • Discord: HoomanSA7#8471
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2021, 06:53:01 PM »
You have failed to update your application.

Denied

I’m at that stage in my life where I keep myself out of unnecessary arguments so, even if you tell me 1+1=5, you’re absolutely correct, enjoy.