Author Topic: Unban request  (Read 3326 times)

Offline Hamid

• Registered
  • In Game: Hamid
  • Discord: Hamid_Mustafa#1493
Unban request
« on: October 07, 2021, 01:46:18 PM »
- Nick:Hamid
- Admin who banned you: [YG]Jono
- Reason: Spawn killing and breaking server rules.
- Why should we unban you?: I searched out other servers but cannot find anyone like YG. Trust me I am not just appreciating to get Unban. I got punished for half month and this half month was really bad for me. Now, gimmi a last chance and if I break the rules again then You can ban me. I accept all the refractions on me, accept that I'm a server Rule Breaker and promise I will never do such again. Please Unban me. I want to get Unban. Once you give me this chance I promise I will never lose it. I will again start helping people as I helped previously and will not make any other account. But there should be a way to play in YG. This is my wish, please. Thank You YG Team!
- Have you read Server & Forum rules ? Yes, Now I've read the server rules a lot of times.
- Additional information: SV2418,  Fo2117
« Last Edit: October 09, 2021, 05:22:56 AM by Hamid »
Kiddness Brings you back!

Offline KiRaN

• Senior Administrator
  • Gaming has been a great way to get to know people.
  • In Game: KiRaN
Re: Unban request
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2021, 02:48:04 PM »
Deserves a second chance in my opinion, hope you won't repeat your mistakes again.

Offline [YG]Hooman

• Asst. Management
  • Discord: HoomanSA7#8471
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2021, 12:42:05 AM »
Your application is missing something, you have 48 hours to prove us that you have read Forum rules as well.

I’m at that stage in my life where I keep myself out of unnecessary arguments so, even if you tell me 1+1=5, you’re absolutely correct, enjoy.

Offline [YG]Hooman

• Asst. Management
  • Discord: HoomanSA7#8471
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2021, 05:07:51 PM »
Unbanned, this would be your last chance.

I’m at that stage in my life where I keep myself out of unnecessary arguments so, even if you tell me 1+1=5, you’re absolutely correct, enjoy.