Author Topic: unban Pavleruskye (no need)  (Read 202 times)

Offline Pavleruskye

• Registered
  • In Game: Pavleruskye
unban Pavleruskye (no need)
« on: November 06, 2021, 10:18:50 PM »
Hello today i got banned for "Cheats" cuz some people jealous that i am better than them and cant play cuz i am there if i wasn't there i wouldn't happen but okay even the proofs that i show nothing helped right? good luck YoYung Generation it's was nice to play here u can let the ban stay and uc can unban if u bealive but nah u are not gona bealive thats it my english is bad but thats the only thing that i can do cya later be safe ;) becareful on the server :) big thanks to nM clan that they accepted there i know it sad to see me banned but they dont want me from the start cuz i am better than them sad life i can do anything cya later :)
May god have mercy upon our enemies because we won't.

Online Seraphine

• Platinum V.I.P
  • Let's get roight into the noose
  • In Game: Seraphine
Re: unban Pavleruskye (no need)
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2021, 11:53:17 AM »

Offline [nM]EXpResS

• YG-G
  • In Game: [nM]EXpResS
  • Discord: EXpResS#4255
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2021, 11:03:20 AM »
Hello today i got banned for "Cheats" cuz some people jealous that i am better than them and cant play cuz i am there if i wasn't there i wouldn't happen but okay even the proofs that i show nothing helped right? good luck YoYung Generation it's was nice to play here u can let the ban stay and uc can unban if u bealive but nah u are not gona bealive thats it my english is bad but thats the only thing that i can do cya later be safe ;) becareful on the server :) big thanks to nM clan that they accepted there i know it sad to see me banned but they dont want me from the start cuz i am better than them sad life i can do anything cya later :)
Some people accuse us of being hackers because we are professionals. But this is not true. We are all professionals.
I hope you get out of the ban.
[nM][nM][nM][nM][nM][nM][nM][nM][nM][nM][nM][nM][nM][nM][nM][nM]

Offline Gameking

• Elite Member
  • Beep bop the count drops
  • In Game: Gameking
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2021, 04:01:34 PM »
We are all professionals.
Professional hackers

Offline [nM]EXpResS

• YG-G
  • In Game: [nM]EXpResS
  • Discord: EXpResS#4255
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2021, 02:21:07 PM »
Professional hackers
I do not care what you say.
People say a lot of things, most of which are irrational.
Let me explain simply:
We are always in mini-games and we are constantly practicing and this makes us progress. So it makes sense that we are much more professional than you. 8)