Author Topic: How To Fix Exception At Address: 0x007F0C37  (Read 4836 times)

Offline WhyThenFill

• Yo, if you need some assistance or sumthin', PM me
  • In Game: WhyThenFill
How To Fix Exception At Address: 0x007F0C37
« on: January 21, 2014, 06:04:10 PM »
As far as I know, SA-MP exception crashes come with an address.
In this topic, we're going to talk and get rid of the 0x007F0C37 exception crash, responsible to appear when invalid modifications are applied to a vehicle and generally a modded one. (Example: Applying a spoiler to a NRG)

Since many car mods don't come with valid modifications, this exception is usually about to come. It appears mostly in multiplayer responsible of many players tuning cars that they haven't modded. So for you out there that have modded cars and experience the exception, this is a heads up for you!

I have found the best solution. I always backup my gta3.img or setup files for mods or even the mods themselves. If you don't, then you'll have to find them again. According to the error, it appears only when invalid modifications are applied, so... you can find a car to replace that doesn't include paintjob, bumper, spoiler and hood modifications. There are a few of them and if you aren't sure you can check this site:
http://gta.wikia.com/Vehicles_in_GTA_San_Andreas
for all the vehicles in-game.

It's that simple, install your vehicle mods replacing cars that do not include the mentioned modifications and all you need is to find these cars.
Enjoy and don't forget... happy modding!

Offline El_Desiel

• yg is back ^^
Re: How To Fix Exception At Address: 0x007F0C37
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 10:54:34 PM »
nice tutorial WhyThenFill , i just got this exception yesterday , i found a better solution , i've deleted my whole gta sa and i installed it back  :'( , anyways for excepptions i usually go to SAMP forums , specialy this topic http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=339691 , it shows some crash addresses and their cause & solution , good tuto again  ;)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2014, 04:09:03 PM by [xB]El_Desiel »

Offline WhyThenFill

• Yo, if you need some assistance or sumthin', PM me
  • In Game: WhyThenFill
Re: How To Fix Exception At Address: 0x007F0C37
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2014, 09:22:58 PM »
nice tutorial WhyThenFill , i just got this exception yesterday , i found a better sulotion , i've deleted my whole gta sa and i installed it back  :'( , anyways for excepptions i usually go to SAMP forums , specialy this topic http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=339691 , it shows some crash addresses and their cause & sulotion , good tuto again  ;)
Thanks! It took me a few hours to find a solution, so I decided since many of YGG members look here first, it would be nice for them to have these hours saved. And many people use car mods these days, since it doesn't affect the online gameplay experience, I made this tuto. :)
I'm glad that you like it!