Author Topic: Just Resolving xD  (Read 4468 times)

Offline Prince[Awesome]

• I Don't Know LOL
  • In Game: [RD]Prince[Awesome]
Just Resolving xD
« on: August 27, 2013, 06:42:50 AM »
So I read there was a complaint about me in the Ban Appeal section in the forums ._. Yes I tried death evading but like once or twice (from hackers), I was being shot at by a Minigun Hacker so I panicked and typed /sfa so I could report the hacker before going back to start killing again, I have those many kills cuz it's really hard to hit my gay ping :/ that's what I hate, but yeah I go /sfa or the bomb shop to buy a bomb so I could plant in the SFPD Bar to kill players who death evade from me xD, but I only teleport away when it's from hacker, or if I will teleport with low life, I  kill the players who are shooting at me then wait 5 seconds if anyone will start shooting at me again then I go to my house, yes I know the /rules I can't death evade from a fight, but I'm not actually fighting anyone if no one is shooting me and I killed the player already, and I go away from the fighting area before going to my house to make sure no one is chasing me to kill me, so I'm just saying that I only death evade from hackers to report them, and I only go to my house when no one is trying to kill my anymore.

Oh yeah, and I wasn't really active on forums because my internet is slow 5 MB speed because it is not my wifi, I am stealing my neighbors wifi d:, so it's really hard to load any pages for me, but now I'll try to check the forums first before going into the server :D, oh and I wasn't active on IRC because I was mostly active on server like 6-8 hours a day, and I didn't know how to talk on IRC even though I had voice xD, but now I know how, I had to do !msg or !say to talk from IRC to server xD. I'm really sorry if I wasn't able to do my TP job on IRC and forums for a while :/ but I promise do better now :D, if you think I still don't deserve to be TP you can take it away :)

Sorry it's so long ._. lol

My Aims:
Rape All Admins/Vips/TP/YG/RD/xB/BK ;)
I don't know xD

Offline Robert

• Retired Administrator
  • Making the server great again.That's a promisse ;)
  • In Game: Robert
Re: Just Resolving xD
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 06:49:08 AM »
Death Evading is pure bullshit. Maybe in a serious duel, or a dm event it could be punished, otherwise , the admins are doing only shit.
+ You're good player, and i trust you ^^
[RB]
[RD]
[YG]
[    ]
I saw it's greatness, and it's fall.
Saw the full, and the empty.
The smiles and also the tears.
Lesson: YG is not only a server, it's a brotherhood.
Even closed, these bonds didn't disappear.
Welcome, and enjoy your stay ;)

Offline Prince[Awesome]

• I Don't Know LOL
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 07:11:00 AM »
Thanks Robert :DD and I don't death evade, I kill the player first then leave xD and I hope to get lucky ;), but I only death evade when there's a hacker so I can report :D, oh and I never death evade from an Event or DM xD

My Aims:
I don't know xD

Offline Jello·

• Elite Member
  • Bye Guys. :)
  • In Game: Bye Guys. :)
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 09:43:20 AM »
Yea you is good player (RIP english :D)

Cant talk in IRC?

Do !say
Bye Guys. :)

Offline player

• Head Administrator
  • Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
  • In Game: player
  • Discord: player#5690
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2013, 02:34:52 PM »
You had (or still have) hacking programs of SA-MP on your PC and you have also advertised the YG on another server, and Simon has already requested once, not to advertise the YG on another servers, since it is destroying the rep of YG.
I talked with YM and he told me that at the moment I give him the proofs, you will lose the TP rank. :)

And the fact that you used hotspot shield to have another IP so no one will catch you is not going to stop me from finding the proof.

Offline Prince[Awesome]

• I Don't Know LOL
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2013, 05:18:47 PM »
Umm I don't have any hacks on my PC o.O or any cleo mods, and I don't remember advertsing YG on any other servers, I play on other servers, but when they ask me what servers I play I give them all my Favorites IP, so I don't actually advertise, what's HotSpot Shield ? I have never used that ._. I've been banned once and I made a Ban Appeal to play on YG again, I've never changed my IP or hide it ? I don't know how d:

My Aims:
I don't know xD

Offline Areeb

• God Father
  • ~_~
    • Areeb Beigh
  • In Game: M4Shooter / Euphinx
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2013, 05:43:49 PM »
Quote from: [RD
Prince[Awesome] ]I am stealing my neighbors wifi

LOL I wish my neighbours had wi fi xD

My Works
1. Fusion Stunt (/stunt9)
2. Base Jump 4 (/bs4)
3. Base Jump 5 (/bs5)

My Website
Follow me on GitHub

Offline player

• Head Administrator
  • Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
  • In Game: player
  • Discord: player#5690
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2013, 05:46:59 PM »
Umm I don't have any hacks on my PC o.O or any cleo mods, and I don't remember advertsing YG on any other servers, I play on other servers, but when they ask me what servers I play I give them all my Favorites IP, so I don't actually advertise, what's HotSpot Shield ? I have never used that ._. I've been banned once and I made a Ban Appeal to play on YG again, I've never changed my IP or hide it ? I don't know how d:

Now be honest, dear *trusted* player:

Which ban did you get?

Dban, rban, or regular ban?

Offline Prince[Awesome]

• I Don't Know LOL
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2013, 06:56:13 PM »
Regular Ban d:, [RD] JoKeR thought I money hacked, but I didn't know that /hit was bugged so I had like a billion in my bank .... LOL Areeb xDD, your neighbors have no life ehh jokes :DD

My Aims:
I don't know xD