Author Topic: Major Upgrade  (Read 6850 times)

Offline Blue

• Honorable Judge
  • Management
Major Upgrade
« on: January 31, 2018, 09:52:42 PM »
Hi,

As we all know the server require a major upgrade from the current version, and the management is puzzled in focusing on a specific part of the server to upgrade. So we decided to let players/admins decide what changes and upgrade they are expecting from YG. Currently, the management intends to focus on one of these major modes, DM, T-DM & RP. It is to be noted that RP version will not be completely ignored and updated with the major upgrade in case we focus on one of the other two modes.

DM: In DeathMatch, every player is for himself and has to kill their enemies or target alone.

T-DM: In Team Death Match, there are several teams to join and players can team up with their team members and duel/target enemy team/players.

RP: In Role-playing, the game turns into real life, such as no excessive shooting, car collisions, running & so on.

Ideas are welcomed for the new major upgrade, make sure to mention which mode you prefer.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 12:17:02 PM by Blue »

Offline [RD]Kakarot

• Elite Member
  • Graphic Designer
  • In Game: [RD]Kakarot
Re: Major Upgrade
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2018, 10:04:28 PM »
Personally, i'd like Roleplay , to be more specific, heavy roleplay , it would be awesome for yg to be a roleplay server cuz it's more attractive and everyome will have a goal to achieve in the game, more better than joining the game , killing, racing and quit , that would break the routine of the server and players will find something enjoyable to do in the server. They can also become any character they want, a cop, a mobster, a gangster, a firefighter, or even in the government. That would be awesome to have YG an RP server!! :D

Offline Helper

• In Game: Helper
  • Discord: mohammadalikhani77
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2018, 10:16:24 PM »
I think upgrading deathmatch will be more interesting it would be great if more interiors add to YG deathmatch
It is my personal idea
Yes You Are Right !

Offline [RD]Trevor

• Elite Member
  • In Game: [RD]Trevor
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2018, 11:23:59 PM »
Well after I thought about this twice, I choose TDM. It's easier for newbies to play in TDM mode than in heavy RP mode. So TDM is the best choice for me.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 11:31:23 PM by [RD]Naruto »
Proud to be a RD member.

Offline Blue

• Honorable Judge
  • Management
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2018, 12:24:49 AM »
Personally, i'd like Roleplay , to be more specific, heavy roleplay , it would be awesome for yg to be a roleplay server cuz it's more attractive and everyome will have a goal to achieve in the game, more better than joining the game , killing, racing and quit , that would break the routine of the server and players will find something enjoyable to do in the server. They can also become any character they want, a cop, a mobster, a gangster, a firefighter, or even in the government. That would be awesome to have YG an RP server!! :D

A heavy role-play would mean players have to completely abide the rules as they do in real life. It will be hard for us to enforce those rules on everyone, especially if we are running a heavy-rp-english. Most of the players will most likely get banned because of breaking rules. So if we go for RP, it would be something like " those who chose RP mode (In-game option) will be able to only kill other RP players and vice versa".
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 12:33:22 AM by Blue »

Offline Mtr

• Registered
  • In Game: Mtr
  • Discord: I do not use Skype
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2018, 03:24:28 AM »
I was thinking, and TDM is better for newbies ..
Excellent Person I am, if you write me I will answer
 I'm liying, am i gay.
SUCK MA DICK YOU ALL.

Excelente persona soy, si me escribes voy a responder
Estoy mintiendo, soy gay.

CHUPENMELA TODOS.

Offline HitmaN

• God Father
  • #GoYGG
  • In Game: HitmaN
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2018, 04:28:29 PM »
why is racing not an option?

Offline Dex

• No idea!
  • In Game: Dex
  • Discord: N/A
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2018, 06:24:32 PM »
TDM is the most preferred for some things, you can play with friends and talk in one team, you take territory and you get score and money, you have special ranks and when you reach a rank you can change a class and each class has its own meaning and function, for this I have a lot of ideas, as well as maps and scripts. There would also be more players, and more fun on the server. If by some chance it is RP, most players will not play because they do not know the English language. Yes, and if it's TDM, i suggest it be at 0.3.7 R2, that's my opinion.

~Cheers
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 06:27:22 PM by [YG]Dex »
Dex[EF] A.K.A. Black_Tiger
Founder of Elite Force clan

Offline [RD]Kakarot

• Elite Member
  • Graphic Designer
  • In Game: [RD]Kakarot
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2018, 08:19:58 PM »
why is racing not an option?
Cuz racing mode doesn't exist

And also guys, keep in mind that in TDM and DM servers ther won't be buying properties or cars :)

Offline [YG]Hooman

• Asst. Management
  • Discord: HoomanSA7#8471
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2018, 08:57:52 PM »
as i would much support TDM , i can't ignore the importance of having properties , that's the most important reason of working hard to earn money and buying stuffs .

the final decision depends on the highest vote , so let it be .

I’m at that stage in my life where I keep myself out of unnecessary arguments so, even if you tell me 1+1=5, you’re absolutely correct, enjoy.

Offline Nedved_

• Registered
  • In Game: Nedved
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2018, 03:33:16 AM »
I would really love if the server stays based around freeroam considering the high number of TDM/RP servers. It's up to the management but that's what I think is best for the server.

Offline Viru$

• Biotechnologist, Creating Bright Future.
  • In Game: Viru$
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2018, 02:27:10 PM »
I choose TDM , Most RP rules will be broken and only few people understand what roleplay means and how things work in it.
#GoYGG

Offline Blue

• Honorable Judge
  • Management
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2018, 04:44:26 PM »
The polling will be locked on 4th feb, and the mode with highest votes will be our major focus point for the upgrade.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 04:45:13 PM by Blue »

Offline Areeb

• God Father
  • ~_~
    • Areeb Beigh
  • In Game: M4Shooter / Euphinx
Re: Major Upgrade [1 Day before locking the topic]
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2018, 02:28:58 PM »
I hope other game modes are not completely overshadowed by TDM (or whichever wins the polls).

My Works
1. Fusion Stunt (/stunt9)
2. Base Jump 4 (/bs4)
3. Base Jump 5 (/bs5)

My Website
Follow me on GitHub

Offline Blue

• Honorable Judge
  • Management
Re: Major Upgrade [1 Day before locking the topic]
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2018, 08:49:07 PM »
I hope other game modes are not completely overshadowed by TDM (or whichever wins the polls).

They won't be. As I already said, whichever mode we chose, we will continue to upgrade the other two. The chosen mode will be our main focus point though, and that will be majorly upgraded over-time along with minor upgrades for the other modes.