Poll

is perm ban means i never will get unban??

yes
0 (0%)
no
0 (0%)
please solidus and counter unban me
0 (0%)
yes i make multi accounts and  i made big mistakes by that and i iam sorry i just dont want leave my friends and i loved server and iam sorry for all so , forgive me
0 (0%)
solidus , kira , counter iam sorry very much and i swear i wont do this again and kira forgive me :( lets forget everything and start from 0 please forgive me last time
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: July 02, 2013, 07:09:17 PM

Author Topic: please counter unban me  (Read 3498 times)

Offline junijii man

• In Game: junijii
please counter unban me
« on: June 29, 2013, 04:41:59 PM »
 Name: icyman
- Server (0.3e/0.3x):0.3e
- Admin who banned you:counter_force_
- Reason: gtfo icyman
- Your IP address: idk
- Extra information you would like to add:i want get unban in 3e because i want play in 3x iam waiting unban all the time iam bored , please counter forgive me i dont know what i do in the first i loved u now 50% please counter iam sorry about what i do even i dont know what i do please counter every 1 deserve chance please forgive me iam very sorry with my all respect please unban me forgive me please and iam sorry please counter

[yg]kira_killer

Re: please counter unban me
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2013, 04:50:14 PM »
I can tell you that counter will give you a chance   >:(

Offline Snake

• Mentally Insane
  • Retired Administrator
  • PSN: Snakekeeper_
  • In Game: N/A
  • Discord: Personal
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2013, 06:26:19 PM »
- Find me on ps4
PSN - Snakekeeper_

Offline Counter

• Ya'll mfers need satan
  • In Game: Counter_
  • Discord: Black.force5
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2013, 07:06:33 PM »
As i said I'm never wrong in catching Ban evaders.
"I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. simple as that"

Offline junijii man

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2013, 07:12:41 PM »
As i said I'm never wrong in catching Ban evaders.
please counter iam very sorry and i will say the truth yes i multi account and i deserve all that and iam very sorry counter about face too all i said bad on u its come again back to me okay please forgive me counter , please i want play again please iam sorry about every thing i said lets start from 0 please counter forgive me and solidus please forgive me and counter i try to ban evad and i failed and before fail i stoped and every thing u said is true please counter forgive me and unban me :( lets be friend again  :'(

Offline Counter

• Ya'll mfers need satan
  • In Game: Counter_
  • Discord: Black.force5
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2013, 07:15:27 PM »
please counter iam very sorry and i will say the truth yes i multi account and i deserve all that and iam very sorry counter about face too all i said bad on u its come again back to me okay please forgive me counter , please i want play again please iam sorry about every thing i said lets start from 0 please counter forgive me and solidus please forgive me and counter i try to ban evad and i failed and before fail i stoped and every thing u said is true please counter forgive me and unban me :( lets be friend again  :'(

I CANT UNBAN ASK OWNERS.
"I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. simple as that"

Offline junijii man

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2013, 07:16:41 PM »
I CANT UNBAN ASK OWNERS.
iam veery thanks to u counter and iam sorry for bad words but please counter lets back friends :D