Author Topic: Unban RapGod  (Read 7291 times)

Offline player

• Board Moderator
  • Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
  • In Game: player
  • Discord: player#5690
Re: Unban RapGod
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2013, 07:35:32 PM »
Big +1

Dejan, you have been requested to post your proofs, but instead of that you are just posting words which are not really helping, so, where are the proofs?

Offline Dejan

• Banned from YG
  • In Game: Dejan
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2013, 10:08:53 PM »
 xPlayer I never postavljdao proofs and not knowing what will you ban them all the proofs that I do not listen to the rules and hackers is for you and you rapgod Break players in races kicking them out of the car and the car you changing it is not allowed for first rapgod read /rules /noob After talk.

Offline player

• Board Moderator
  • Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
  • In Game: player
  • Discord: player#5690
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2013, 11:08:53 PM »
xPlayer I never postavljdao proofs and not knowing what will you ban them all the proofs that I do not listen to the rules and hackers is for you and you rapgod Break players in races kicking them out of the car and the car you changing it is not allowed for first rapgod read /rules /noob After talk.

wat?

I thought that the minimum English skills for an admin is an understoodable English. Well, Dejan, your English is not even close...

Anyway, thou still haven't posted your proofs...  ::) So, what art thou waiting for?  ???

RapGod says that you used nos on the race, and kicked him because you wanted to win. Is that true?

I believe to him since when you death evaded when we were fighting, you have also acted as if you did not death evade, and you lied.

Offline Dejan

• Banned from YG
  • In Game: Dejan
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2013, 12:32:12 AM »
first of all I'm not going into the race as the second could do that to calm down their language and thirdly you VIP for me so I should not disrespect admins Inadequate more on this topic.

Offline RapGod

• Registered Member at YG-Gaming
  • In Game: RapGod
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2013, 02:03:07 AM »
thirdly you VIP for me so I should not disrespect admins Inadequate more on this topic.

Ur own attitude discredits you, Dejan. You are  lying, disobeying rules & adusing your rights.. So pls, do not write 'bout "respect".

Offline Robert

• Retired Administrator
  • Making the server great again.That's a promisse ;)
  • In Game: Robert
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2013, 02:39:38 AM »
Every 6 hrs new IP adress? that means after 6hrs you can join server again with another name  >:( , that's kinda dangerous and others can't really trust you cause you're IP Adress will be changed and no one will know its you  :-\...
I don't know about this , let the others replay
Go treat your brain, you're really crazy, and silly... (To not say what i'm really thinking, may get me demoted...)

First at all, you really should learn better english. You can't talk for shit, and i'm not calling you a bitch.
This again shows how bad you are in talking english -_-. When i say "bitch please" it's meant as a meme ( this meme --> http://bit.ly/JJZ1fW )
And please don't tell me that you don't know what "meme" means. Please just learn something yourself good before blaming others!
And calling me a "punk," now that's an insult, and i'll report that to moderators for sure. Also when you said "use you're brain" means "use you are brain"
So again, that is one of your many grammar failures, and i never meant that as disrespect -_-
I won't be replying here anymore since you will never learn english properly anyway.

I'm out

~[xB]dude~
Off-topic
Flamming(Jayce)
Useless posts(Dude & Jayce)
Killing english (Jayce :P )
Both warned.

On-topic:
Unbanned, since you're a good player, i've seen you myself, and approve your behavior.

Dejan, you have 24 HOURS to post a PROOF.
Otherwise, you'll be reported to management.
[RB]
[RD]
[YG]
[    ]
I saw it's greatness, and it's fall.
Saw the full, and the empty.
The smiles and also the tears.
Lesson: YG is not only a server, it's a brotherhood.
Even closed, these bonds didn't disappear.
Welcome, and enjoy your stay ;)

Offline [YG]Jono

• [YG] Clan Moderator & Platinum V.I.P
  • Administrator
  • Always here to help anyone!
    • YoUnG Generations Website / Forum
  • In Game: [YG]Jono
  • Discord: BrillOBuffalo#1840
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2013, 02:53:21 AM »
Dejan, you have 24 HOURS to post a PROOF.
Otherwise, you'll be reported to management.

Send it to Myself and [YG]Robert!