Author Topic: Bismillahirrahmanirrahim - Damstein - Unbanned Appeal's  (Read 6774 times)

Offline Damstein_Gordon

• Nothing Else.
  • In Game: [BK]Damstein_Gordon
Re: Bismillahirrahmanirrahim - Damstein - Unbanned Appeal's
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2014, 11:53:08 PM »
Why the fuck you involve GOD everywhere?? Its just a game !
Yes this is just a game, but this is the best server I have ever played. And I use swear words, because I really do not using a cheat's or hack's bro. :(

This is basically what I saw; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACniE-ggavI
I don't have anything personal against this dude, I simply reacted to what I saw after getting reports that his ammo is inf.

We went through this on facebook, why didn't you post an unban appeal right away here... it would've been easier for everyone.
I forget the password and username in the forum, so I post it first on facebook, and once again, I do not use Cheat or Hack's bro's ... :/

i wish you unbanned

Thanks bro :')
Why the fuck do people always include God's name or anything which is inspired by most of them in these cases? Is that actually licking anyone's ass and to get + points via religious beliefs? Seriously, no shits will be given in case if this is being repeated. On most of the topics of yours or most of them, especially unban appeals, they'll just include God quotes.

Believing in God is right, but use them on places which are needed. Don't just think about God when you're in situations which you don't like. That's what you've done here. I hope I don't see such incidents from others, just post straight rather than quoting many things to get extra supports. -_-

OT :
Let's see what Chettah says about this BAN.
bro, Sorry for posting it :'( but this story is real, I do not use a cheat or hack

+1 :*

My Bro :'(

Good Luck :)

Thanks bro :'*

IM MUSLIM LIKE YOU FROM EGYPT please he me to unbanned like you wlahy im inocent

WTH? You getting banned? Oh I think it is a bug's or a host or server problem or also on your PC.
1+.
Thanks fadhil :')

I watched a proof from Chettah, who banned Damstein,
in video, i saw his /weaps espesially sawn-off gun was not decreased when he shooted.
but impossible if this guy used hack or cheat,
btw, i can't trust anyone, because i was not in server, i was in irc only, and saw chettah ban him, and shocked.
and Damstein no need said about religion here, this is just a game, dont take too serious, but we know , we all trust God and respect other religion . but this is not the time and the place to say like that. this is a game.

and chettah, i think your proof is enough. but i still cant trust anyone, because it will be unfair.

so we let management take decission.

EDITED:
oh ya, i forgot, i will give vote to unban appeal, everyone deserve a second chance. so +69 to unban, he is a nice guy btw
Thanks

[YG]69

Okay thanks bro :')
Facebook Account : Click Here
Twitter Account : Click Here
Instagram Account : Click Here
Discord : Click Here

Offline Snake

• Mentally Insane
  • Retired Administrator
  • PSN: Snakekeeper_
  • In Game: N/A
  • Discord: Personal
Re: Bismillahirrahmanirrahim - Damstein - Unbanned Appeal's
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2014, 01:34:57 AM »
I can tell you want to be unbanned badly,

I will accept this unban appeal. You are now Unbanned

BUT. Admins will be watching you. And if they see any wrong doing, and decide to ban you again.
Dont bother posting another unban app.

- Find me on ps4
PSN - Snakekeeper_