Author Topic: plz unbann me :`(  (Read 3799 times)

Offline Comi_Bosa

• Registered Member at YG-Gaming
  • In Game: Comi_Bosa
plz unbann me :`(
« on: January 27, 2014, 02:03:08 PM »
plz unbann me il never again use bad words
 :'(

Offline Comi_Bosa

• Registered Member at YG-Gaming
  • In Game: Comi_Bosa
Re: plz unbann me :`(
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 02:05:19 PM »
my name :Comi_Bosa
server:0.3x
admin:Cobra
ip:31.220.24.112:7777
more information:plz can you unbann me il neve use bad words again

Offline Offset

• In Game: Offset
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2014, 02:41:26 PM »
Hmmmm this seems weird ??? ..... Those two (Comi_Bosa and marood) use the same format... it may be multi forum acc?
Heres link of marood's topic http://yg-gaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=6838.0

Offline Trizle_27

• In Game: magsap
  • Discord: magsap
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2014, 03:18:14 PM »
Stranger you right...and he is lier.he will use bad word again...and i think cobra ban him perm...and double post.the format is not right...1 thing missing.where reason of the ban ??? .edit the topic...not "reply".and he is car kill and marood car kill too.multi topic..multi acc.stay banned >:(  .and look at the ip...hahahahah...the server ip...lol. u can make multi acc...and why you dont know your ip...go to www.whatmyip.com   noob.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 03:30:47 PM by [YG]Strakx »

Offline Juni

• YG All the way \m/
  • In Game: Juni
  • Discord: junaid.farrukh7
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2014, 01:38:53 AM »
idk what's the truth, but this guy chats with me in pm and as far i know him, he is a nice guy, he is new here so he doesn't know how the forums work, he asked me how to be in YG etc and i tried helping but he was unable to understand that's why he kept on posting in other groups etc, he definately didn't read the rules and he don't know how the forums work...
he is obviously not marood as he and his brother play at same time, i call them BOSA BROTHERS, and they think i'm a car dealer and like to work under me i.e. searching cars for any person who wants....
he told me he was mad because he got denied in YG but i told him to calm down n post after 2 months and even he was mad at some xB member because he said he was about to deny his application....
he obviously doesn't know how the forums work...
i know i might get a warning coz of replying here but i only replied here because i think you can not judge anyone book by its cover, he might have abused but he was angry at that time and he badly wanted to be in any clan :) if he isn't mature enough, you people are :)
i'm not taking anyone's side but i want managment to think about his side too...
[YG]Strakx brother don't call someone noob when he doesn't know a think, according to you, then i was a noob once too coz i didn't know how to get my ip :)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 02:06:25 AM by [YG]Juni »