Author Topic: why am i banned?  (Read 3790 times)

Offline Pancake

• In Game: [RD]Little_Jacob
  • Discord: fawaz.al3
why am i banned?
« on: June 21, 2013, 03:30:57 PM »
- Name: [FT]Little_Jacob
- Server (0.3e/0.3x):3x
- Admin who banned you: Lordz
- Reason: idk i am playing then suddenly i saw server closed the connection then i try much time to get in the server it says you're banned from this server
- Your IP address: 180.149.7.134
- Extra information you would like to add:Lordz should need to know my ip
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 03:34:38 PM by [YG]Little_Jacob »

Lordz

Re: why am i banned?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 06:40:52 PM »
There's a topic on Admin's discussion board in which you've been reported for advertising. Being an admin in another server and playing here is fine, but being an admin in another server and then advertising here to get players isn't fair. These images are taken from that topic, thanks to that topic's author.

If you were not guilty for this, you can prove that and get your unban. Or, it's up to you and Management. Just did as the online admins who were there in server that time reminded me about that topic. And then that guy mentioned that you put the IP in chat too, and that's the main reason why I banned you.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 06:42:40 PM by Lordz »

Offline Pancake

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2013, 07:47:45 PM »
Dude i saw that i need 3 players to be co-owner and i can't bring them  so i can't be admin i am not an admin and i  know i advertice but give me a chance [YG]MeDo he's ranged banned at YG 3c coz he is admin level 6 at other server but he comes back with name DanGeR and BoLT same thing they all given a chance they were been admin at other server and i can't be give me a chance

Offline Offset

• In Game: Offset
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2013, 01:17:50 AM »
Dude i saw that i need 3 players to be co-owner and i can't bring them  so i can't be admin i am not an admin and i  know i advertice but give me a chance [YG]MeDo he's ranged banned at YG 3c coz he is admin level 6 at other server but he comes back with name DanGeR and BoLT same thing they all given a chance they were been admin at other server and i can't be give me a chance
MeDo got banned first for being admin on other server, but after that when MagicTouch was playing here he went on that server and deleted the account! And on 3x he got another chance.

Offline BaloOM

• I Don't Care Who You are What you are So Be Good'
    • www.google.com
  • In Game: [YG]BaloOM
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2013, 11:09:44 AM »
My name Came Out Too ;p

Lordz

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2013, 12:33:39 PM »
Little_Jacob, I don't care if you're an administrator on other server. But I banned you as you've advertised. About you're unban, it's up to the Management.
@Scorpio, deleted your post as you didn't censor the IP. You could censor a part of it.

Offline [YG]Jono

• [YG] Clan Moderator & Platinum V.I.P
  • Administrator
  • Always here to help anyone!
    • YoUnG Generations Website / Forum
  • In Game: [YG]Jono
  • Discord: BrillOBuffalo#1840
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2013, 01:43:58 PM »
MeDo got banned first for being admin on other server, but after that when MagicTouch was playing here he went on that server and deleted the account! And on 3x he got another chance.

MagicTouch un banned and MeDo returned...MeDo an admin on the server Magic has gone to.

F SAKE! Jacob don't return to YG. You advertised!!!!!!!!!!!! :@@@@@

If i see you on 3x i'll /dban!

Offline player

• Board Moderator
  • Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
  • In Game: player
  • Discord: player#5690
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2013, 05:12:10 PM »
Why are you asking on the title, "why am i banned?", when you know very well why you have been banned?

Offline Pancake

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2013, 07:37:50 PM »
don't ask useless question player

and if managment unban me so i will come back to YG if the managment didn't so  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( bye YG and gta san andreas multiplayer forever

Offline player

• Board Moderator
  • Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
  • In Game: player
  • Discord: player#5690
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2013, 09:20:01 PM »
Look on your behavior.

First of all, flooding will not help you to get unbanned.

2nd, this is totally not a useless question, and the fact that you haven't answered to that question, makes it even worse.

You asked that question, and tried to make yourself like you did not do anything bad, when you advertised.

On the reason, you also wrote that you don't know why you have been banned. You just acted like you don't know that if you advertise you will be permanently banned.

Just because you did not admit about your mistakes, you do not really deserve to get the 2nd chance, in my opinion.

Therefore, -1 to your unban appeal.

Also, +1 to this sentence:

If i see you on 3x i'll /dban!