Author Topic: WHO WANTS OUR YGG TO BE BACK ?  (Read 3718 times)

Offline HeDge

• This is just a begining
  • In Game: HeDge
WHO WANTS OUR YGG TO BE BACK ?
« on: April 28, 2020, 11:32:11 AM »
I WISH WE CAN REUNITE OUR YGG FAMILY BACK ... Hoping the best  :)

Offline Vicky

• My Name's Vicky And I am not a "Donor"
  • In Game: Vicky
Re: WHO WANTS OUR YGG TO BE BACK ?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2020, 12:04:53 PM »
Heya Hedge!
I hope for the same.

Damn!! It feels so good to be back on YGG forum.

|| I am neither "Pro" nor "Noob" in Photoshop ||

Offline Dex

• No idea!
  • In Game: Dex
  • Discord: N/A
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2020, 12:19:11 PM »
I would like the same, but everything is in the hands of the owner, i can give my hosting for free, they do not have to pay anything  :afro:
Dex[EF] A.K.A. Black_Tiger
Founder of Elite Force clan

Offline YoUnG_MoNeY

• Developer
  • Management
  • Whatever you are, be a good one.
  • Discord: YoUnG_MoNeY#6946
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2020, 06:09:40 PM »
Its just the anticipation to play again to meet some old players or friends. After 2-3 days, everything go null as usual. YG had its glory and its better to leave it that way, to remember something good about it. It would be a bad idea reopening and seeing at 0 player base all the time. We all had our time there, server was a part of our childhood, for most of us, but now it is not the same anymore. Busy with life, hardly have time to look after anything. After all, samp is dying and we need hosted tab to survive if we have the server again running, it wont even be on the internet list without hosted listing. Things changed.

Don't waste your time by PMing me, for f**k sake i wont reply :)

Offline HeDge

• This is just a begining
  • In Game: HeDge
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2020, 08:09:52 AM »
Its just the anticipation to play again to meet some old players or friends. After 2-3 days, everything go null as usual. YG had its glory and its better to leave it that way, to remember something good about it. It would be a bad idea reopening and seeing at 0 player base all the time. We all had our time there, server was a part of our childhood, for most of us, but now it is not the same anymore. Busy with life, hardly have time to look after anything. After all, samp is dying and we need hosted tab to survive if we have the server again running, it wont even be on the internet list without hosted listing. Things changed.
You are right YM we had a very good time there and good memories let it be like this .

Offline Ace

• Gold V.I.P
  • VIP Member
  • hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • In Game: Ace
  • Discord: xXYassineXx
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2020, 06:48:10 PM »

How about we all collectively as the "Old Generation" try to revive the glory of YGG?
Ace

Offline Vtk

• Platinum V.I.P
  • Senior Moderator
  • Discord: Vtk#8955
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2020, 08:34:33 AM »
Have a good life everyone!  :)))

Good old times!
https://youtu.be/3ULVzYlthRw - Adrenaline Rush - YoUnG Generation Gaming SAMP 3x
https://youtu.be/7Yk69GATdU4 - Party All The Time - YoUnG Generation Gaming [0.3x]
https://youtu.be/MC8QNZWJAJg - Racing Time - YoUnG Generation Gaming
https://youtu.be/okSIJFt_R8s - It's Christmas Time - YoUnG Generation Gaming