Author Topic: unban request  (Read 1497 times)

Offline NAYANthegamer

• Registered
  • In Game: [OP]NAYANthegamer
unban request
« on: June 18, 2022, 08:58:48 PM »
Nick: [OP]Mr.Alex
Admin who banned you: DeAgLe
Reason: idk
Why should we unban you?:WH
Have you read Server & Forum rules ?no
Additional information:no
« Last Edit: June 18, 2022, 09:04:47 PM by NAYANthegamer »

Offline player

• Board Moderator
  • Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
  • In Game: player
  • Discord: player#5690
Re: unban request
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2022, 09:56:00 PM »
[BM]Mr.Alex was the nickname you used when you were banned WHILE BEING IN-GAME by me after you tried to impersonate a few times - attempting to login with names/former names of regular members, clan members and even an admin, and that's without even considering you used cheats before and got warned for it, because trying to join with an admin's name will get you permanently banned right away without any warning.

So the nick you wrote here is another name you used to try to ban evade and this account is banned as well, so don't bother connecting with it. The only account you may use is [BM]Mr.Alex.

I guess you confused between the answers to 'Reason' of the ban and the question below it. So weapon hack was not the reason of your ban. I clearly wrote you the reason and you should have gotten the message right before being banned. You must write a better reason than "idk" to why we should unban you. Considering you were even warned for cheats before, and did not even bother to read any rule (which you should have before posting an unban request), you will surely need a better reason to have the chance for your unban request to even be considered.

If you truly want to be unbanned, read and make sure you understand ALL the rules (server, forum, and so on) and follow them. Do not ban evade when you wait to post your next unban request. Doing so will get you automatically denied next time.

You may post a new request after 7 days (starting from the time this reply was posted).

Denied.