Author Topic: Unban From Daviteloyan  (Read 1358 times)

Offline Daviteloyan

• Registered
  • In Game: Daviteloyan
Unban From Daviteloyan
« on: July 04, 2022, 10:32:23 AM »
 :stop: - Nick: Daviteloyan
- Admin who banned you: [nM]Ruiner
- Reason: Aimbot
- Why should we unban you?: Because i didn't use aimbot and i think that's a fake ban.
- Have you read Server & Forum rules ? Yes.
- Additional information: No.

Offline player

• Board Moderator
  • Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
  • In Game: player
  • Discord: player#5690
Re: Unban From Daviteloyan
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2022, 11:02:55 AM »
You have 48 hours to prove you read all the needed rules (server rules & forum rules).

Failing to do so may get your unban request automatically denied.

Offline Daviteloyan

• Registered
  • In Game: Daviteloyan
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2022, 11:11:18 AM »
-Do NOT spam or try to bump your topic!
-Do NOT contact any admins regarding your unban request.
-Do NOT copy appeals from others.
-Do NOT lie in your appeal.
-Do NOT reply to your appeal unless you are being asked / someone posted wrong info about you.
-Do NOT create more than 1 appeal at the same time.
-If your application is denied, you may re-apply after 7 days.
-If you have been permanently banned, you may re-apply after 1 month from your last application ( that doesn't guarantee you would be accepted , unless we see some real changes in your behavior)
-As a result of your actions, your stats (along with your prop/house/vehicles) might get reset.

Offline player

• Board Moderator
  • Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
  • In Game: player
  • Discord: player#5690
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2022, 02:18:16 PM »
I gave you all the possible hints via discord.

I already told you in your last unban request not to post a few posts in a row like that way, and you should use the 'Modify' button to edit your post (the additional posts were removed).

-Do NOT spam or try to bump your topic!
-Do NOT contact any admins regarding your unban request.
-Do NOT copy appeals from others.
-Do NOT lie in your appeal.
-Do NOT reply to your appeal unless you are being asked / someone posted wrong info about you.
-Do NOT create more than 1 appeal at the same time.
-If your application is denied, you may re-apply after 7 days.
-If you have been permanently banned, you may re-apply after 1 month from your last application ( that doesn't guarantee you would be accepted , unless we see some real changes in your behavior)
-As a result of your actions, your stats (along with your prop/house/vehicles) might get reset.

You literally copied here the application rules, and one of them says you shouldn't reply to your appeal unless you are being asked to do it, and I already told you via discord that the way to prove you read the rules should not be done by posting a new reply, but by editing your current request.

You need to read and understand the server rules (http://www.yg-gaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=117.0) and forum rules (http://www.yg-gaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=8630.0). The instructions are there. You can use online translators if needed.

Denied.