Author Topic: [nM] Clan Application by DeadzZ - Rejected.  (Read 2207 times)

Offline DeadzZ

• Registered
  • In Game: DeadzZ
[nM] Clan Application by DeadzZ - Rejected.
« on: August 15, 2022, 08:16:20 PM »
Clan Application
● No Mercy ●

Name in-game: DeadzZ

Hours spent in-game: 272hours

Score in-game: 5086

K/D Ratio in-game: 1.54

Rate your Shooting skills out of 10: 8,5/10

Rate your Piloting skills out of 10: 7/10

Rate your Driving skills out of 10: 8/10

Rate your English skills out of 10: 7/10

Why do you want to join No Mercy?: Because that's the first gang I joined. And i love this gang pro players+nice community

What other languages can you understand?: Slovakia, Czech

Have you read and do you agree to obey all the rules?: Yes

Link to your in-game statistics: https://ibb.co/yFsWXnD

Additional Information: NoMercy#69420.

Offline [nM]Ruiner

• [nM] Clan Leader
  • Board Moderator
  • Also known as [RD]Gambit
  • In Game: [nM]Ruiner
  • Discord: Ruiner#0046
Re: [nM] Clan Application by DeadzZ
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2022, 10:12:32 PM »
Recently seen using some mods which are not supposed to be used in the server, It happened before you applied for No Mercy. Maybe because you came back from inactivity you have less knowledge about some changes
Such mods like FPS Boosters, skin mods with bigger hitbox, cleo and sniper crosshairs are not allowed. You were seen using few of these before applying.
You were once in No Mercy and got banned for cheats/illegal modifications while I wasn't in the game, I did feel bad because you were just cheatin' secretly while being in my clan which created a bad impact on my clan.
I want you to be active like before, stop using any kind of mod just get rid of modding multiplayer if you wanna be safe or else you might get banned again because one of the mods might contain some lines of codes which may give you advantage in some ways and you wouldn't even know which one exactly giving you advantage/disadvantage it doesn't matter if it's an advantage or disadvantage what matters is it can be witnessed by other players. You may look normal in your screen and think the game is completely normal but other people who don't have your mods can notice the difference if anyone records you while using them you can get banned.
You could get bugged in events for using mods like getting infinite health through a mod, your question is probably how? - a mod can have several bugs suppose the developer who published a mod publicly and did not mention the bug which grants you infinite health after pressing shift twice. Imagine you had the mod and you mistakenly pressed shift twice - you would have INF HEALTH and it would get you banned!
So, quit modding gta samp if you are interested to join in my clan cuz I don't allow my clan members to have mods, show me honesty, show me you really want to join the clan again and agree to play without mods, show me you are matured, able to understand and obey the rules. Then I will surely get you in the clan. For now get a good connection with everyone in the server, have a good reputation, be active as you were before, and help newbies. we will have this conversation again in future if you improve and able to show changes.

You may re-apply after 7 days.

Rejected.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2022, 01:59:58 AM by [nM]Ruiner »

May god have mercy upon our enemies because we won't.