Author Topic: wtf joker  (Read 9517 times)

Offline mohamed_ahmed

• Registered Member at YG-Gaming
  • In Game: marood
Re: wtf joker
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2014, 11:10:46 PM »
sparkkkkk   the reason that joker ban me that he was angry when i say to managements so he ban me for fake reason i swear im not multi account why don't  truth me   and you say bad language allowed joker accused me in the first reply that i insult players in Arabic language im not a kid to insult any one  and you don't remember when someone insult the other what i was say i say ( respect players be respected ) so how i insult any one as joker say ?

Offline Jookah

• Retired Administrator
  • In Game: Jookah
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2014, 11:25:57 PM »
sparkkkkk   the reason that joker ban me that he was angry when i say to managements so he ban me for fake reason i swear im not multi account why don't  truth me   and you say bad language allowed joker accused me in the first reply that i insult players in Arabic language im not a kid to insult any one  and you don't remember when someone insult the other what i was say i say ( respect players be respected ) so how i insult any one as joker say ?
I didn't say since I joined this server that insulting is allowed,I guess it's allowed if you didn't say it to someone else but anything other than that isn't allowed,and if I am angry I wouldn't use my admin skills to talk actions I will do it myself without any admin CMD you are a liar and will stay always liar and you said yourself that you are mido010 and 7amada009 so learn English and stay banned

Offline mohamed_ahmed

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2014, 11:32:37 PM »
i say im mido and 7amda really your friend take the screen shot as he like by my mistake when i  send mido in msg and really in msg but that i want to say  ( really im mido ?) im mazed  see the question mark in the anther screen  shot that your  friend  take it ( his friend is black egel )   and report me but the topic locked the same screen shot  he report me with it today by removing some screen shot from it ,   now i wait managements reply but i swear im not lie .

Offline Jookah

• Retired Administrator
  • In Game: Jookah
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2014, 11:47:08 PM »
i say im mido and 7amda really your friend take the screen shot as he like by my mistake when i  send mido in msg and really in msg but that i want to say  ( really im mido ?) im mazed  see the question mark in the anther screen  shot that your  friend  take it ( his friend is black egel )   and report me but the topic locked the same screen shot  he report me with it today by removing some screen shot from it ,   now i wait managements reply but i swear im not lie .
Look I will tell you something,YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE UNBANNED!
Stop making silly stories..

Offline mohamed_ahmed

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2014, 11:51:35 PM »
joker truth me im not lie and i respect any one want to reply but when he reply don't lie and  i hope get unbaned bec im innocent i swear im not lie or making stories and you still now accused me that im lie . 

Offline Spark·

• Sub-Zero Fan
  • In Game: [YG]Spark
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2014, 11:55:36 PM »
Sadly. I'm unable to understand what you are saying.

Look I will tell you something,YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE UNBANNED!
Stop making silly stories..

Stay banned.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2014, 11:56:41 PM by [YG]Spark »

Made by me

Offline mohamed_ahmed

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2014, 12:00:21 AM »
spark its your opinion to say banned or unbanned  but i swear i swear im not lie im not multi account  and i wait management reply i hope its unbanned  bec im innocent i swear im innocent   

Offline BlackEagle

• Elite Member
  • Best memories comes from bad ideas.
  • In Game: [wL]BlackEagle
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2014, 12:40:52 AM »
spark its your opinion to say banned or unbanned  but i swear i swear im not lie im not multi account  and i wait management reply i hope its unbanned  bec im innocent i swear im innocent

The Biggest Liar Ever....

You Told sala7 about your acc. mido010 .... sala7 told us

Don't Swear Lie

God Don't Like That.

Now Stop Double Post and Post Boost!!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 12:41:56 AM by [RD]BlackEagle »
#GoYGG

Offline mohamed_ahmed

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2014, 01:05:21 AM »
who is sala7 your team member ok i can say any one tell me black eagle is multi account its easy to lie black as you do but i didn't like to lie and  i say all things ok ,   im not lie and i hope get unbanned bec im innocent

Offline Michael_

• In Game: SweetMichael
  • Discord: mikeymike0926
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2014, 01:10:30 AM »
I think you're not coming back. I knew you from months ago, but didn't recognize you. Be lucky I didn't report you from when I first saw you... You will be banned permanently, so you should start look for another server to play in.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 01:11:06 AM by [YG]Mike015 »

Offline BlackEagle

• Elite Member
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2014, 01:24:26 AM »
who is sala7 your team member ok i can say any one tell me black eagle is multi account its easy to lie black as you do but i didn't like to lie and  i say all things ok ,   im not lie and i hope get unbanned bec im innocent

Ahh Really?

lol, then ask any member if i used any another account... :) and i'm waiting for you'r and that member's reply..  :P

And " YES " you're a big liar .. Ask anyone in the server .. like Spark The_Grox Luxmez and StayAlive and many they'll reply that you have many account's :D

hahahahaahhahahah better dont argue here ok? cool then

look at the guys who replied in you'r topic ... you got many -1 so .. nobody trust ya and they know that you have many accounts.

so stop fighting here and w8 for the managements reply!! 
#GoYGG

Offline Spark·

• Sub-Zero Fan
  • In Game: [YG]Spark
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2014, 01:29:04 AM »
And " YES " you're a big liar .. Ask anyone in the server .. like Spark The_Grox Luxmez and StayAlive and many they'll reply that you have many account's :D   
Alright, My answer: You have more than 1 account and also you are a ban evader.
You were never unbanned, The last ban appeal that was accepted was before the last ban appeal that is accepted and made by you is here.
Click Here

The topic were Jono said that you were banned is here.
Click Here

Also, The last ban appeal you made, It was accepted on January 31, 2014 by [RD]Robert.

And Jono said you were banned on February 16, 2014

And the last time you joined the server was on 2/21/2014 which means, TODAY.

Jono said you were banned AFTER you made your last ban appeal.
That means you've ban evaded.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 01:43:38 AM by [YG]Spark »

Made by me

Offline mohamed_ahmed

« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2014, 01:43:25 AM »
who im mike015 ? you will say .... ,  who im , i will tell you im marood the player who play in young generation for  +100 hour in 3 months , this mean that i hate this server and break the rules  ? no i love it very much bec no server like that in all others servers no one like this server  and i want to play in it every day but some players hate me for some reasons  but i want to know why and they say about me many fakes stories  like multi account  and i banned suddenly  after i have some problems with admin joker  i want to know why admins didn't talk with players and know the truth before do any thing its easy to ban any player but its more easy to listen to him, know his problem , i didn't speak about me only i speak about many players  i didn't know that i will banned or unbanned but i hope get unbanned bec im innocent  but if this is my last words plz do with it , it well help any one in his life  , spark you speak about who ? im banned by wrong  and i get unbanned  how i  ban evade                                                                                                                                     
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 01:50:32 AM by mohamed_ahmed »

Offline BlackEagle

• Elite Member
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2014, 01:43:41 AM »
It's Clear Now Marood ..... No more lie !

#GoYGG

Offline mohamed_ahmed

« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2014, 01:54:16 AM »
i say im not lie   ,  how you know im lie tell me how ? if you know tell me  or you say anything, im not lie  and i wait managements reply and you post many replies say im lie  its your opinion and i didn't give  any  thing to it  bec i know who im