Author Topic: [nM] Clan Application by Ilija_Vojdinovic - Rejected.  (Read 5613 times)

Offline Ilija_Vojdinovic

• Registered
  • In Game: Ilija_Vojdinovic
[nM] Clan Application by Ilija_Vojdinovic - Rejected.
« on: January 07, 2022, 07:16:51 PM »
Name in-game: Ilija_Vojdinovic

Hours spent in-game: Current Time 18 Hours Would Have More But I Need To Play On Another Server Too.

Score in-game: My Score In Game Is. 517

What other languages can you understand?: Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian, Macedonian.

Have you read and do you agree to follow all the rules?: Yes.

Why do you want to join [nM]?: I Wanna Join Cuz I Love That [nM] Clan Want's To Help Others And Show How To The Begginers How To Grind!

Rate your English skills out of 10: 10/10 In My Opinion.

Screenshot of your stats:
« Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 09:20:16 PM by [nM]Ruiner »

Offline Dusk

• In Game: Dusk
Re: Applying
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2022, 09:17:08 PM »

Reason :

I think you didn't care about what clan requirements are

"You must have spent at least 48 hours in-game"
But you only have 18 hour spent in game

"You must have at least 1000 score in-game"
But you only have 517 scores

Bad application format

You rate your english 10/10 but you have a misspelling in your application, how is that possible?

There is no screenshot of your in-game status.

Offline [nM]Ruiner

• [nM] Clan Leader
  • Board Moderator
  • Also known as [RD]Gambit
  • In Game: [nM]Ruiner
  • Discord: Ruiner#0046
Re: Applying
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2022, 06:12:50 PM »
Hi, Ilija_Vojdinovic.

I'm happy to see that you are interested to join [nM] Clan but you joined the server recently and you don't even have at least 48 hours spent in-game.

You must have at least 1000 score in-game and you also left the screenshot part blank. There are also other requirements that you don't have yet.

The application format is not right, you had to copy the whole format but you erased some of the lines.

I suggest you to play more often. Read server rules, forum rules and clan rules. You mentioned that you read the rules and understood them but I don't think you did. Because you applied very early before you even meet the requirements.

In the rules and requirements of No Mercy it's written do not apply if you don't meet the requirements, kindly apply again when you have the requirements.

You can re-apply after one week from the date of your application, if you wish to re-apply for No Mercy.

Rejected.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 08:24:22 PM by [nM]Ruiner »

May god have mercy upon our enemies because we won't.