Author Topic: Read [YG]Odedara And [YG]Simon  (Read 12390 times)

Offline Police

• Lvl Is Helpfull Went You USe it The Right Time
Read [YG]Odedara And [YG]Simon
« on: June 19, 2013, 04:30:56 PM »
Hi [YG]Odedara And [YG]Simon!
Simon Why You Ban Me At THe Old Time...Im Say Im Sory I dont know asking for promote is wrong im sory man plz dont ban me again :( i promise i will not Ask Again :P contact me at yahoo [email protected] plz
And Odeadara Hi~!
Thanks You For appected Me YG Application Thanks You Very Much :P you are very Good Beta Tester :P thanks....

now For Croatian Languages
Simon Za?to me bana na starom vremenu ... Im Say Im sory ja ne znam molba za promicanje je jako krivo im sory čovjek plz nemoj da mi zabrani opet: (Obećajem da neće vi?e pitati: P kontaktirajte me na yahoo ygpolice @ yahoo.com plz
I Hi Za Odedara
Hvala vam za appected Me YG aplikacija Hvala vam puno: P ti si jako dobar beta tester: P hvala ....
heheh i can Speak Alot Of Languages... i can speak rumani and Croatian and indonesia german..
And Hi Simon That Is The Best Gamemode I every see is super cool...
-[YG]Police Thanks

Offline [YG]Odedara

• Retired Administrator
  • boss
  • In Game: [YG]Odedara
Re: Read [YG]Odedara And [YG]Simon
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 04:37:39 PM »
Everyone got Unbanned on Updated so you will not get Ban for Ban Evading but If you break any rule again then sure you will get Banned. I just Accept you in [YG] as you are old member.

Lordz

Re: Read [YG]Odedara And [YG]Simon
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 06:57:43 PM »
Instead of creating topics for some people only, use PMing if you don't mind. Read forum rules for more info.