Author Topic: YGTDM For Life :]  (Read 9250 times)

Offline Adi

• Ride Like a Torreto,Drift like a DK
  • In Game: Adi
YGTDM For Life :]
« on: June 11, 2013, 02:34:47 PM »
Hey Everyone,
                      Its Been a year since i joined YG.Back in june 2012 I found this server named "YoUnG Generation Fun Time Server" and It was awesome.Back in the days i was new to SA-MP and I didnt even knew how to chat and stuff.I remember i always used to get this message "Adi is Not a registered name use /register to register" and it was really annoying cause everytime i joined the game it gave me the message.I remember Playing with Abdullah101 AKA MAXPAYNE(the guy who told me that there exits some mod of GTA named samp)
Right now i have the Best people at YG as my best friends people i didnt even imagine i could meet.A special status at YG i never even dreamed of.I remember i used to be a Hacker using airbreaks and health hacks all the time,Due to these hacks i was banned by ReLoaD on the 3c server,then i moved to 3e cause i didnt knew that YG had a forum/website where i could apply for un-ban.3e is like my Mexico just like of those crooked Cowboys who used to make a run to mexico.There i found New friends and stuff.After some time i was given Level2 by simon at 3c(Cause 3e was down).The most Boring days i spent at YG cause almost all of the admins of 3c at that time were in-active,somehow i sneeked to 3e again and got my level there.And After that you guys know the rest.
So Thankyou Everyone For all the fun,good stuff and everything i could'nt even imagine of.It has been the best year of my life just cause of YG.
and once again YGTDM FOR LIFE
Regards
Adi :]

Offline Counter

• Ya'll mfers need satan
  • In Game: Counter_
  • Discord: Black.force5
Re: YGTDM For Life :]
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 02:44:52 PM »
And how many times u have posted this in old forum :c
"I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. simple as that"

Lordz

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2013, 02:51:05 PM »
Nice, and get a life too. :)

Offline [YG]Odedara

• Retired Administrator
  • boss
  • In Game: [YG]Odedara
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2013, 02:51:33 PM »
My Story:

Once few year ago i just go to my Farm house and that time i take my PC to farm house and I am just searching on google like how to play san andreas 2 player bla bla and i just found SA-MP and i didnt knew that what is SA-MP. Firstly I Joined NGTDM and i meet many good friends there like Legenda Smacker etc and Legenda help to buy House and Biz and i played YG in 2009 end for few time after i leave SA-MP and after i just forget samp and in 2011, 1 day i just think about Samp and install it again and i am so glad to see that YG is still there so i just enter it and I Was a big hacker at that time and Counter remember me he BANNED me more than 10 times but i just coming back in 4-5 secs and i was using like 10-15 multi accounts at that time with full stuffs and 1 day i got lvl1 on 3c by Simon and after i got lvl1 i just close SA-Mp and deleted my hacks and till now i never installed it again. YGTDM FOR LIFE

Offline Adi

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2013, 03:00:37 PM »
And how many times u have posted this in old forum :c
Never?
Nice, and get a life too. :)
Thankyou and FU :]
[/quote]
My Story:

Once few year ago i just go to my Farm house and that time i take my PC to farm house and I am just searching on google like how to play san andreas 2 player bla bla and i just found SA-MP and i didnt knew that what is SA-MP. Firstly I Joined NGTDM and i meet many good friends there like Legenda Smacker etc and Legenda help to buy House and Biz and i played YG in 2009 end for few time after i leave SA-MP and after i just forget samp and in 2011, 1 day i just think about Samp and install it again and i am so glad to see that YG is still there so i just enter it and I Was a big hacker at that time and Counter remember me he BANNED me more than 10 times but i just coming back in 4-5 secs and i was using like 10-15 multi accounts at that time with full stuffs and 1 day i got lvl1 on 3c by Simon and after i got lvl1 i just close SA-Mp and deleted my hacks and till now i never installed it again. YGTDM FOR LIFE
Cool Story man

Offline Jookah

• Retired Administrator
  • In Game: Jookah
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2013, 09:50:34 PM »
My YG Story =
I joined YG At end of 2010 When it was ''YoUnG Generation Fun Time Server'' And There was no 3e on that Time Just 3c and 3D I was using Name james I was Abuser, I was always insulting admins I was always getting kicked One time i Learned How to play this game and We can't abuse and I met xxlPownYouxx And Asoing ..Then After Sometimes I registered in Forum And Applied For [RB] And i was Accepted And I asked Owners for Admin They Gave me Temp lvl 1 After Sometime I met crespo And he was Very Good Guy :), Then NGTDM Opened After Time (That was Temp By Simon) I used There name called [SP]James, Me And Pown , And Odedara And Roderiq And LeGGGeNnDa And Prodigy Where Best Friends But Me And Counter (Hercules) Where Always Enemies We Always Killing Each Other with minigun ( We Where Hackers :P) No One of us dies :P So We Didn't talk to each other, After sometime LeGGGeNnDa Took Admin lvl 2 And He Told me to Turn Of hacks I Told him okay And I didn't use hacks after that, then in onetime when Simon Came in Server ( Name was [NG]Next ) I Told Him I Want Admin Please He Told me Okay..And said I will test You if your Good I won't take your level I said okay...And OneTime he came in NGTDM And Told Me And Leggenda take every One To YGTDM Cause NGTDM Going to close, we Kicked everyone in NGTDM server Reason Was Go To YGTDM And All Went There And I took my level there and We Really Haved fun But In one time I abused Cause I didn't know anything in admin :P Then After Sometime I Told simon I am Really Sorry I won't do it again And he gave me lvl back I was very happy And After it I changed my name to [RB]JoKeR Then [RD]JoKeR When I was accepted in RD When I beated Robert ,He was Really Great Admin And friend :) Then 3e opened And We All Went There..And We Did Cool Stuff We where really Happy For This Update It was Cool Then After Tme Odedara came back to server and febeeh too they where good so They Took level because they deserved it ! ,And In onetime I did Really Big Fuckin mistake It was leavin YG with Lordz And LeGGeNnDa And Robert That Was Fuckin Mistake Then I was back in server By Time And I was lvl 0 But I applied For Tp Then RD Again I was Accepted in Both Onetime Warning Gave me my lvl Back and told me u deserve it I told him Ty :) And After That Adi And Snake Came And took level And Jono And And This people And They deserved These levels , Cause they are really Did there Job Good. And Chettah The Great Friend Came And other Great Admins.. And I didn't abuse After that And I Did Every thing Cool And I sweared That i won't leave YG Again! And I played with my friends And I have Good times :)
 The End.
YG For Life!

Lordz

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2013, 10:40:10 PM »
@Adi, dat_fu xD
Not sharing my story as I've already shared. If I do share, you guys will be knowing how noobs were me and BlueSky (AKA) Cobra. However, we ain't leaving that position very well! :P (#All are)

Offline KiRaN

• Senior Administrator
  • Gaming has been a great way to get to know people.
  • In Game: KiRaN
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2013, 11:11:56 PM »
My Story: In 2011, Decemeber I join SA-MP and Lordz Forced me to join samp. At first when I goto play with him he talks about samp nd all I told samp sucks samp sucks.. He Then Told me to just check the Game and he gave me the game.. And the first server I played was YG 3c. When I Join there was only 10 player slots LOL !! :P but now its epic.I met Raavan,ADnaN,PRINCE the Three LEGENDS of Yg @ That Time. I thought to join [RB] Clan.My First name was kiran then [RB]kiran, Then On March 2012 I Became lvl 1 Promoted By [RB]Simon.. Then The Journey Continous... :D

My friends who I met first
Lordz
ADnaN
Cobra
Raavan
G_ONE
RA_ONE
[RB]Rabne
[RB]Faltu

Offline LynX

• NOOB
  • In Game: LynX
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2013, 09:41:22 AM »
My story -.-:

There was a server named YoUnG Generations 0.3d. Counter invited me here, Me and my friend senurita played here in 2011-12. I was new to samp those days but not much noob like Adi. Well my name was salman_king :p. My first friend here was [RB]Phenioxx, and a abuser [RB]Zeus. I also was a hacker like some admins here LoooL. Well, i left SA:MP in beginning of 2012. I remember cobra those days. Cobra79 xD, Then i was playing in one server, counter came and gave me ip and i joined it again. My new name was Salman[sTriKRz]. I was the best friend of Thor[sTriKRz].
Then after sometimes i again left and joined again -.-'. Joined again in august 2012. My name was iCudi. I applied for YG clan and became [YG]Scorpio. Then after becoming YG i never left YG. I bought all stuff in 3e. After playing long time as a player, a Saturday night i was Standing against my house (In Game). Then i got level 1 from warning :O XD.
I was excited and Speechless but thanked him and started my journey as a admin in YG. Well now i am level 6 And most active admin at 3x! From November  2012 till today, I didn't got even a single demotion in my career as a admin here.

Must Say: YG 4 LIFE :D

Offline Adi

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2013, 10:40:07 AM »
My YG Story =
I joined YG At end of 2010 When it was ''YoUnG Generation Fun Time Server'' And There was no 3e on that Time Just 3c and 3D I was using Name james I was Abuser, I was always insulting admins I was always getting kicked One time i Learned How to play this game and We can't abuse and I met xxlPownYouxx And Asoing ..Then After Sometimes I registered in Forum And Applied For [RB] And i was Accepted And I asked Owners for Admin They Gave me Temp lvl 1 After Sometime I met crespo And he was Very Good Guy :), Then NGTDM Opened After Time (That was Temp By Simon) I used There name called [SP]James, Me And Pown , And Odedara And Roderiq And LeGGGeNnDa And Prodigy Where Best Friends But Me And Counter (Hercules) Where Always Enemies We Always Killing Each Other with minigun ( We Where Hackers :P) No One of us dies :P So We Didn't talk to each other, After sometime LeGGGeNnDa Took Admin lvl 2 And He Told me to Turn Of hacks I Told him okay And I didn't use hacks after that, then in onetime when Simon Came in Server ( Name was [NG]Next ) I Told Him I Want Admin Please He Told me Okay..And said I will test You if your Good I won't take your level I said okay...And OneTime he came in NGTDM And Told Me And Leggenda take every One To YGTDM Cause NGTDM Going to close, we Kicked everyone in NGTDM server Reason Was Go To YGTDM And All Went There And I took my level there and We Really Haved fun But In one time I abused Cause I didn't know anything in admin :P Then After Sometime I Told simon I am Really Sorry I won't do it again And he gave me lvl back I was very happy And After it I changed my name to [RB]JoKeR Then [RD]JoKeR When I was accepted in RD When I beated Robert ,He was Really Great Admin And friend :) Then 3e opened And We All Went There..And We Did Cool Stuff We where really Happy For This Update It was Cool Then After Tme Odedara came back to server and febeeh too they where good so They Took level because they deserved it ! ,And In onetime I did Really Big Fuckin mistake It was leavin YG with Lordz And LeGGeNnDa And Robert That Was Fuckin Mistake Then I was back in server By Time And I was lvl 0 But I applied For Tp Then RD Again I was Accepted in Both Onetime Warning Gave me my lvl Back and told me u deserve it I told him Ty :) And After That Adi And Snake Came And took level And Jono And And This people And They deserved These levels , Cause they are really Did there Job Good. And Chettah The Great Friend Came And other Great Admins.. And I didn't abuse After that And I Did Every thing Cool And I sweared That i won't leave YG Again! And I played with my friends And I have Good times :)
 The End.
YG For Life!
Cool Story Bro
And In onetime I did Really Big Fuckin mistake It was leavin YG with Lordz And LeGGeNnDa And Robert That Was Fuckin Mistake
I was there at the time and when u guys were banned/left The server was pretty boring it was like the fun's Been banned :/
Not sharing my story as I've already shared. If I do share, you guys will be knowing how noobs were me and BlueSky (AKA) Cobra. However, we ain't leaving that position very well! :P (#All are)
Come one man tell us ur story everyone's Telling there's!
My Story: In 2011, Decemeber I join SA-MP and Lordz Forced me to join samp. At first when I goto play with him he talks about samp nd all I told samp sucks samp sucks.. He Then Told me to just check the Game and he gave me the game.. And the first server I played was YG 3c. When I Join there was only 10 player slots LOL !! :P but now its epic.I met Raavan,ADnaN,PRINCE the Three LEGENDS of Yg @ That Time. I thought to join [RB] Clan.My First name was kiran then [RB]kiran, Then On March 2012 I Became lvl 1 Promoted By [RB]Simon.. Then The Journey Continous... :D

My friends who I met first
Lordz
ADnaN
Cobra
Raavan
G_ONE
RA_ONE
[RB]Rabne
[RB]Faltu

Cool Story
My story -.-:

There was a server named YoUnG Generations 0.3d. Counter invited me here, Me and my friend senurita played here in 2011-12. I was new to samp those days but not much noob like Adi. Well my name was salman_king :p. My first friend here was [RB]Phenioxx, and a abuser [RB]Zeus. I also was a hacker like some admins here LoooL. Well, i left SA:MP in beginning of 2012. I remember cobra those days. Cobra79 xD, Then i was playing in one server, counter came and gave me ip and i joined it again. My new name was Salman[sTriKRz]. I was the best friend of Thor[sTriKRz].
Then after sometimes i again left and joined again -.-'. Joined again in august 2012. My name was iCudi. I applied for YG clan and became [YG]Scorpio. Then after becoming YG i never left YG. I bought all stuff in 3e. After playing long time as a player, a Saturday night i was Standing against my house (In Game). Then i got level 1 from warning :O XD.
I was excited and Speechless but thanked him and started my journey as a admin in YG. Well now i am level 6 And most active admin at 3x! From November  2012 till today, I didn't got even a single demotion in my career as a admin here.

Must Say: YG 4 LIFE :D

I didnt knew that U were that old :O

Offline Offset

• In Game: Offset
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2013, 11:21:06 AM »
My story :D
In 2012, i was playing GTA singlplayer with my cousin.Then he said :HEy why dont we play together online? I thought thats impossible but , i searched on google gta multiplayer and it came up SA-MP.com. I went on the download button and i downloaded 3c.Then i opened the programme and i saw ,, YoUnG Generation 0.3c ,, and i said : ok lemme see this shit xD. My name then was
.AnnonymuS. . When i went ingame and there i saw admin named MagicTouch. He helped me alot. Then someone named  [YG]Jono came. He started helping me too. Once i money hacked and MagicTouch banned me xD. Then i started playing on 3e when i figured that there are 2 YG servers. There i met Chettah and dude :D .In that time they didnt had level , but  dude had TP status.
Then i found magictouch on facebook and started begging him to unban me. Then he said: Ok just give me ur ip. I wasn't registered on forum then and i didnt know what really happened, cuz all were saying : MagicTouch cant unban you lol blabla.Then i started playing as .AnnonymuS. . I registered on forum and i applyed for [YG]clan. I was waiting so long and [YG]Jono said: Ok change your name to [YG]AnnonymuS but u wont get yg status till u dont get accepted.Then i said: But what about my cars and house and money? He helped me so he parked cars in his backyard. i sent him all my money and he sent me back on [YG]AnnonymyS. Then i met [YG]Areeb :D. He is and will always be my friend :D. He helped me alot. Then areeb said : Let me meet u with someone. Then  i met [YG]MeDo :D . He sold me a hustler but a /rac came and it got somewhere xD I was like : OMG ITS GONE. He said : dont worry we will hunt it :D We found it and i was really happy of a hustler =.= xD. But cuz i was active, MagicTouch saw a player with multi accs and said: i will reset his stuff. The player was Alucard234. I got his house and his awesome cars. Then the YG ANNEVERSARY came. Everyone was getting admin. Then ,I was given the small chance to become a junior admin or (VIP) and to help learn and protect the server with the lvl 2. i was sooooooo happy that day. That day YG became my favourite server.

Offline LynX

• NOOB
  • In Game: LynX
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2013, 09:55:45 AM »
My story :D
In 2012, i was playing GTA singlplayer with my cousin.Then he said :HEy why dont we play together online? I thought thats impossible but , i searched on google gta multiplayer and it came up SA-MP.com. I went on the download button and i downloaded 3c.Then i opened the programme and i saw ,, YoUnG Generation 0.3c ,, and i said : ok lemme see this shit xD. My name then was
.AnnonymuS. . When i went ingame and there i saw admin named MagicTouch. He helped me alot. Then someone named  [YG]Jono came. He started helping me too. Once i money hacked and MagicTouch banned me xD. Then i started playing on 3e when i figured that there are 2 YG servers. There i met Chettah and dude :D .In that time they didnt had level , but  dude had TP status.
Then i found magictouch on facebook and started begging him to unban me. Then he said: Ok just give me ur ip. I wasn't registered on forum then and i didnt know what really happened, cuz all were saying : MagicTouch cant unban you lol blabla.Then i started playing as .AnnonymuS. . I registered on forum and i applyed for [YG]clan. I was waiting so long and [YG]Jono said: Ok change your name to [YG]AnnonymuS but u wont get yg status till u dont get accepted.Then i said: But what about my cars and house and money? He helped me so he parked cars in his backyard. i sent him all my money and he sent me back on [YG]AnnonymyS. Then i met [YG]Areeb :D. He is and will always be my friend :D. He helped me alot. Then areeb said : Let me meet u with someone. Then  i met [YG]MeDo :D . He sold me a hustler but a /rac came and it got somewhere xD I was like : OMG ITS GONE. He said : dont worry we will hunt it :D We found it and i was really happy of a hustler =.= xD. But cuz i was active, MagicTouch saw a player with multi accs and said: i will reset his stuff. The player was Alucard234. I got his house and his awesome cars. Then the YG ANNEVERSARY came. Everyone was getting admin. Then ,I was given the small chance to become a junior admin or (VIP) and to help learn and protect the server with the lvl 2. i was sooooooo happy that day. That day YG became my favourite server.

And now you abused your powers and got demoted D:
Me and Jono were the persons who told Simon to make level 2 BecauseYou were good at that time, but now a abuser. Sorry to hear that.

Offline ChettaH

• YG Official Movie Producer
  • Elite Member
  • ~Leaver~
  • In Game: Chettah
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2013, 02:42:21 PM »
It's kinda hard to read all of that so I'll just say nice stories guys  ::)

Chettah (.-.) has left the server.

Offline Vlanckes

• The value of the result of the work ;)
  • In Game: Vlanckes
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2013, 08:47:53 PM »
I Am Form 0.3 c In 2012 With 8 guys Thai People My Gang Is Old Name [LEO] xDDDD  :) Good Old Memories

YG 4 Life
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 12:40:45 PM by [YG]NJamesFickin »

Offline Yusra

• ╚╫╨▒╥Yusra╥▒╨╫?
    • YoUnG Generations Gaming
  • In Game: Yusra
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2013, 12:26:59 AM »
Shocking stories...:p

Well, as I read all the my story books, I thought to read your stories, and post mine too...;)

So,
I was 14 or 13 years old, when my brother suggested me to play 'SA-MP', I refused, I replied him 'Ahh! Please, don't annoy, I wont play!!!' but he don't listen(as he do..:p).
But once a day, I was free and finding some good games on google..
Yusra: Argh..!!!, no games suits me better...:s
Oh yeah, SA-MP, let me try, what It looks like, and when I open it, there was 2 servers commin', in the Favourites list, YG 3c and YG 3d.
I just did nothing, and double clicked on '3c'( 3d was installed)...

Connect lost..retrying!
Connect lost..retrying!
Connect lost..retrying!
Connect lost..retrying!
Connect lost..retrying!

ReVenGeR: What are you doing girl( In angry mode :p), please stop!!!!..
I replied, nothing!!!(Shout.xD) Just trying to play this game, which isn't connecting from hours, please see it..
ReVenGeR: Aahh, give the control to me!

After that, I didn't even know what he did, but just what I know is I was in the server with name '[YG]Yusra', my brother help'd me, And I got house cars and a property.
After that, It seems good for me to pass my free time, playing that game, And all I do after connecting is, spawned to house, then sits on mah lovely bullet <3, then starts driving it..^___^ :p
After sometime, a guy comes named as ' Rabne' said me ' Hey! Yusra, you're not allowed to use that tag! ', I replied ' but why?'
He said ' you didn't even apply for it, then how you're using it?'
I said ' my brother revenger give this name to me :o? ' He replied(after sometime) : Oh okya(he did a mistake in writing 'okay' :p)...

I play, play, then once a player comes named as '[YG]Simon', and did '/asay Server is going to close, and will be upgraded to 3e!!!!!' he actually spam it.
I got to know with that 'close' that, I will lose my stuff.....:(..
Next day,
It was again like this..

Connect lost..retrying!
Connect lost..retrying!
Connect lost..retrying!
Connect lost..retrying!

I called my bro!, and he let me play,
It was 3e, all stuff was reseted, but got cool one this time :p.
Then the 3e got updates time by time, I became a regular player, some misunderstandings too happenes with somes, (I'm sorry for that :)),
And one day, a 10 Lv admin cames with name '[YG]the_one'.
All were shocked, 'Cause no one knows who he is...
He started promoting the administrators '+1 level'...
After sometime, a message pops out on my screen by a announcement of 'Promoted' and a message on screen of 'Administrator [YG]the_one has promoted you to Level 1(Bla bla...)'.
And? you know the feelings, I was like 'OMG! How is it possible?'
Well, I was a new VIP member.
But because of in-activity(As the reason I got from ReVenGeR) I got demoted by BlueSky.
Yeah..:(, It don't hurts when I realize that I got demoted.
But It do hurts me, When I thinks that NO!, I got demoted because they don't trusts me anymore......:((God knows better about my feelings,thinking about that moment when getting demoted), Well...:') Life is as a gift for a person!
And is to chill, and I always do..
I don't play YGG, for any kind of level or some ranks, but Yupx, I do play YGG, As it is my passion, for fun!
So I really don't care about it.
And from that day, TODAY, I'm [RD]Yusra and really very much glad of that!

Hope you likes me story friends <3 :) ;)

Uniqueness starts from me, Yo...^__^

Your truly,
Yusra ;)
" Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours."