Author Topic: YGTDM For Life :]  (Read 9247 times)

Offline Balgruuf

• Retired Administrator
  • Potato
  • In Game: Balgruuf
Re: YGTDM For Life :]
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2013, 12:49:45 AM »
My story,

I join YG for first time in oktober 2012 and i used at that time always hack so i used s0beit for 1 month at YG and then i remove hack.
After i remove hack i play and play and meet new friends, my first friend ( still my best friend ) was tookey.
I got a sultan from him ^_^ I remember those time and i rreally liked criz_gara because he gave me a bullet for free :O.
after that i got TP status and then level 3 and then rest of the story :p. ando now i /rape everyone

~dude~
Back when i was a little girl in france, boys from the village would whisper my name. "Balgruuf,  oh balgruuf!"
"Why dont you show us DAT PUSSSSIIIIEEEEEEE?!"

Offline [SAL]Connor

• I'm Awesome.
  • In Game: [SAL]Connor
  • Discord: connor.nawin
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2013, 02:20:52 PM »
My YG Life:

In Later 2012 I joined YG but i don't even know how to play it...I even don't know how to use commands....At First I joined YG but there are many players and admins(I'm a Hacker),So i don't play YG for a while cuz i'm banned....Then I joined NG with my friends Leggenda,Prodigy,Hercules,Odedara....Then in NG i learned to play....After Sometime I started my own Gang in NG but after  a while I got banned for Adverts...cuz I don't read server rules Properly...I even don't know about Forums and IRC...So I left YG then my exams started then i left YG for certain period.....then i rejoined here unbanned then i started helping people and reporting after that i came to know about  Forums and IRC....

Now I'm VIP Level 2 in YG now......Now No Hacks,Advert's or anything......

YG For Life

Offline Areeb

• God Father
  • ~_~
    • Areeb Beigh
  • In Game: M4Shooter / Euphinx
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2013, 03:32:15 PM »
My story :D -
I remember 15 days after my winter vacations had started i finished gta san andreas then i was bored -.- and started searching for games on google. I saw SA-MP written at a place it was looking cool but i had to goto bed atm -.- and i was thinking about it whole night xD next day i firstly downloaded samp and coincidently it was 3c :P i saw 2 servers in the hosted tab bt and [size=pt24]Young Generation[/size] somehow i felt Young Generation would be an awesome server so i logged into it :D and i was right. Then i registered as ''areeb'' and the first friend i made was yosof and first admin that was my best friends were [YG]Jono and [YG]Odedara i was really happy to play on YG. Then i learned new things from players and admins on YG and my english also improved xD. YOUNG GENERATION FOR LIFE <3
Regards
Areeb
« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 03:34:32 PM by Areeb »

My Works
1. Fusion Stunt (/stunt9)
2. Base Jump 4 (/bs4)
3. Base Jump 5 (/bs5)

My Website
Follow me on GitHub

Offline Counter

• Ya'll mfers need satan
  • In Game: Counter_
  • Discord: Black.force5
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2013, 05:55:47 PM »
"I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. simple as that"

Offline Offset

• In Game: Offset
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2013, 05:58:20 PM »

Offline Areeb

• God Father
  • ~_~
    • Areeb Beigh
  • In Game: M4Shooter / Euphinx
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2013, 05:59:23 PM »

My Works
1. Fusion Stunt (/stunt9)
2. Base Jump 4 (/bs4)
3. Base Jump 5 (/bs5)

My Website
Follow me on GitHub

Offline Jookah

• Retired Administrator
  • In Game: Jookah
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2013, 07:59:16 PM »
My story,

I join YG for first time in oktober 2012 and i used at that time always hack so i used s0beit for 1 month at YG and then i remove hack.
After i remove hack i play and play and meet new friends, my first friend ( still my best friend ) was tookey.
I got a sultan from him ^_^ I remember those time and i rreally liked criz_gara because he gave me a bullet for free :O.
after that i got TP status and then level 3 and then rest of the story :p. ando now i /rape everyone

~dude~
And Pown Always told me your hacker I didn't belive him -.-'

Offline RiSiN

• Ex-Trusted Player
  • In Game: RiSiN
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2013, 04:32:29 AM »
Most Guyz are hacker at first
But i didnt hacked ever
I always Played 1 server,andromeda,but its boooring,so i started searching for good server,soo hard to find,at last, i find aperfect one,its YoUnG Generation! i feel its too cool 8),so i deleted all servers in fav list and added only YG, from that day to today, i have been playing YG! and i suggested it to my lot of friends in my school!
YGTDM For Life

« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 04:34:49 AM by RiSiN »

#GoYGG