Author Topic: Goodbye memorys  (Read 5063 times)

Offline Shafaq

• BlAcK_KNiGHT
  • In Game: Shafaq
Goodbye memorys
« on: February 08, 2014, 09:41:39 PM »
Goodbye RD Goodbye memorys

i love to continue as a RD pilot i love to be RD more but there is no way to be in a gang which no one want me to be in and everyone just waiting for a reason to kick me out

thanks everyone who maded me as a RD and made me in RD , RD Created me and gived me place

Thanks all Thanks Trevor to help me to being a RD and thanks JoKeR for testing me and help me to premote myself as a dueller , a gang member and thanks all for giving me feeling of be a part of a group

Thanks Bluesky For destroy my world in RD

thanks all , good bye RD
وقتی درابستس هنو یه امید هست به سوراخ در اون که کمکت میکنه تو آینس

Offline LeGGGeNNdA

• In Game: LeGGGeNNdA
Re: Goodbye memorys
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 09:54:38 PM »
I saw your post in facebook about me rejecting kcivicen. I am an airforce leader thats true, but i also got skills for landforce, and your body kcivicen was not qualified for none of the ranks. Meanwhile stop commenting my actions everywhere or you'll get out of RD too.
LeGGGeNNdA : You were a boss when I joined the srv and still now u are a boss , Freeaaaaaakk!! ahahaaha , Gonna miss your hunter skills xD! Bye meh!

I'll miss you Cooper :/

Offline Shafaq

• BlAcK_KNiGHT
  • In Game: Shafaq
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2014, 10:01:06 PM »
dude i already kicked From RD :))

do not tell you do not know it because you are the real reason which i kicked and now there is a party in your ass because my world in RD destroyed

no problem if it will made you happy remove my name in RD Air force names yourself
وقتی درابستس هنو یه امید هست به سوراخ در اون که کمکت میکنه تو آینس

Offline LeGGGeNNdA

• In Game: LeGGGeNNdA
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2014, 10:09:33 PM »
dude i already kicked From RD :))

do not tell you do not know it because you are the real reason which i kicked and now there is a party in your ass because my world in RD destroyed

no problem if it will made you happy remove my name in RD Air force names yourself

You were accusing me for godmod when i dueled you on landforce, and RD doesnt need this kind of noobs here. Im going to test everybody 1 by 1 and yeah, if i loose the match, it doesnt mean that the person wont be tested by another RD member which is professional in landforce. If me [an airforce leader] can beat you in landforce, you should feel ashamed. Kindly, FUCK OFF NOW !
LeGGGeNNdA : You were a boss when I joined the srv and still now u are a boss , Freeaaaaaakk!! ahahaaha , Gonna miss your hunter skills xD! Bye meh!

I'll miss you Cooper :/

Offline Robert

• Retired Administrator
  • Making the server great again.That's a promisse ;)
  • In Game: Robert
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2014, 10:15:00 PM »
Goodbye RD Goodbye memorys

i love to continue as a RD pilot i love to be RD more but there is no way to be in a gang which no one want me to be in and everyone just waiting for a reason to kick me out

thanks everyone who maded me as a RD and made me in RD , RD Created me and gived me place

Thanks all Thanks Trevor to help me to being a RD and thanks JoKeR for testing me and help me to premote myself as a dueller , a gang member and thanks all for giving me feeling of be a part of a group

Thanks Bluesky For destroy my world in RD

thanks all , good bye RD
Kid, why are crying under us now? Just because i've rejected a member? What the FUCK you guys need? A dick to suck or what?
Better leave, I don't want kids crying for jelly and stupid reasons --'
[RB]
[RD]
[YG]
[    ]
I saw it's greatness, and it's fall.
Saw the full, and the empty.
The smiles and also the tears.
Lesson: YG is not only a server, it's a brotherhood.
Even closed, these bonds didn't disappear.
Welcome, and enjoy your stay ;)