Author Topic: YG v9.0.2 - Update  (Read 10591 times)

Offline Offset

• In Game: Offset
Re: YG v9.0.2 - Update
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2018, 02:58:45 AM »
Real cool update
I have one suggestion to the robbery system
It would be pretty darn freaking amazing if you can get like a 5 star wanted level to a person who Robs a bank and all these choppers and tanks would be chasing the player and you can add cool down spots where the wanted level goes down..I swear this will be amazing
But I don't know if you can get bots on samp? Can you?
Sounds fun but I doubt it's possible.
Even if it is, I don't think YM has enough free time for this.

Offline Gameking

• Elite Member
  • Beep bop the count drops
  • In Game: Gameking
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2018, 06:08:41 AM »
Sounds fun but I doubt it's possible.
Even if it is, I don't think YM has enough free time for this.
Ah  :'(
If YM has the time, maybe it can be an event? A pre scripted one? Catch the robbery or something and the cops get to spawn choppers,tanks, all these military and police vehicles

Offline Robert

• Retired Administrator
  • Making the server great again.That's a promisse ;)
  • In Game: Robert
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2018, 08:21:33 AM »
Real cool update
I have one suggestion to the robbery system
It would be pretty darn freaking amazing if you can get like a 5 star wanted level to a person who Robs a bank and all these choppers and tanks would be chasing the player and you can add cool down spots where the wanted level goes down..I swear this will be amazing
But I don't know if you can get bots on samp? Can you?
The bot's IA isn't that great. You would be chased by crashing helicopers and crazy cops...
[RB]
[RD]
[YG]
[    ]
I saw it's greatness, and it's fall.
Saw the full, and the empty.
The smiles and also the tears.
Lesson: YG is not only a server, it's a brotherhood.
Even closed, these bonds didn't disappear.
Welcome, and enjoy your stay ;)

Offline [RD]Kakarot

• Elite Member
  • Graphic Designer
  • In Game: [RD]Kakarot
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2018, 12:54:35 PM »
Ah  :'(
If YM has the time, maybe it can be an event? A pre scripted one? Catch the robbery or something and the cops get to spawn choppers,tanks, all these military and police vehicles
Well that wont be fair for the robber, as irl tanks are used only at war not for a normal robber. But the suggestion would be great if the robber gets spawned in the car and the rest in helicopters and cars. If he passes the time the robber wins. If he gets arrested or killed before 10 mins cops wins. And please dont make the event get launched by admin but for players

Offline Gameking

• Elite Member
  • Beep bop the count drops
  • In Game: Gameking
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2018, 01:45:06 PM »
The bot's IA isn't that great. You would be chased by crashing helicopers and crazy cops...
Ah....this is a huge let down  :'(
Well that wont be fair for the robber, as irl tanks are used only at war not for a normal robber. But the suggestion would be great if the robber gets spawned in the car and the rest in helicopters and cars. If he passes the time the robber wins. If he gets arrested or killed before 10 mins cops wins. And please dont make the event get launched by admin but for players
Mine was just the basic idea, obviously the developers would build on it and make a fair one..so it's up to YM now
Let's see if he's interested  :P

Offline pokerface

• Silver V.I.P
  • VIP Member
  • Discord: PokerFace#5655
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2018, 10:09:04 PM »
Nice updates, keep up.