Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
nM - Archive / Re: [nM] Clan Application by DeadzZ
« Last post by [nM]Ruiner on August 21, 2022, 10:12:32 PM »
Recently seen using some mods which are not supposed to be used in the server, It happened before you applied for No Mercy. Maybe because you came back from inactivity you have less knowledge about some changes
Such mods like FPS Boosters, skin mods with bigger hitbox, cleo and sniper crosshairs are not allowed. You were seen using few of these before applying.
You were once in No Mercy and got banned for cheats/illegal modifications while I wasn't in the game, I did feel bad because you were just cheatin' secretly while being in my clan which created a bad impact on my clan.
I want you to be active like before, stop using any kind of mod just get rid of modding multiplayer if you wanna be safe or else you might get banned again because one of the mods might contain some lines of codes which may give you advantage in some ways and you wouldn't even know which one exactly giving you advantage/disadvantage it doesn't matter if it's an advantage or disadvantage what matters is it can be witnessed by other players. You may look normal in your screen and think the game is completely normal but other people who don't have your mods can notice the difference if anyone records you while using them you can get banned.
You could get bugged in events for using mods like getting infinite health through a mod, your question is probably how? - a mod can have several bugs suppose the developer who published a mod publicly and did not mention the bug which grants you infinite health after pressing shift twice. Imagine you had the mod and you mistakenly pressed shift twice - you would have INF HEALTH and it would get you banned!
So, quit modding gta samp if you are interested to join in my clan cuz I don't allow my clan members to have mods, show me honesty, show me you really want to join the clan again and agree to play without mods, show me you are matured, able to understand and obey the rules. Then I will surely get you in the clan. For now get a good connection with everyone in the server, have a good reputation, be active as you were before, and help newbies. we will have this conversation again in future if you improve and able to show changes.

You may re-apply after 7 days.

Rejected.
Monthly Events / Re: Car Event #3
« Last post by ReOlGaMeR on August 21, 2022, 04:39:06 PM »
Nice Event
« Last post by player on August 20, 2022, 10:59:51 PM »
REMINDER

Hello everyone.

Car Event #3 is going to be started in around 18 hours!

REWARD: A Rare Car for 1st, 2nd & 3rd places (1st gets to choose first and 2nd gets to choose 2nd)
Date: 21/August/2022, around 1:00:00 PM (UTC)

There may be rewards for runner-ups who participate on the event as well!

You can check the countdown from the link here: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/party?iso=20220821T13&p0=1440&msg=YGG+Car+Event+%233&font=hand

NOTE: You can still get extra score before the event starts, by replying in this topic, reacting in the event's main announcement with any of the YG colorful reactions (https://discord.com/channels/792454425377112074/804466455713939466/1008844033268912159:yg: , or bring a new player to the event with a proof you are the one who invited him. Each action gives additional score separately!

« Last post by Testarossa on August 17, 2022, 06:45:10 PM »
Noice, Hope we get sponsors that we can have rare events.
« Last post by Vtk on August 17, 2022, 02:00:43 PM »
Wishing you all lots of luck!  :bw:

:yg:

Denied Unban Requests / Re: unban
« Last post by player on August 16, 2022, 05:44:08 PM »
I read all the rules of the server and the forum.

These words are not enough but you need to actually show it.

Your actions show that even if you do claim to read the rules, you did not understand them or chose not to follow them.

Forum rules: http://www.yg-gaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=8630.0

"18. Make sure you read the sticky topics in a board where you want to post. You may find there some rules for that specific board."

The sticky topic in this board: http://www.yg-gaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=124.0

"-Do NOT create more than 1 appeal at the same time.
-If your application is denied, you may re-apply after 7 days."

You posted again more than one topic, and 1 was without even the format (it was removed).

Your last unban request was denied less than 2 days ago and I explained you in my post there everything you need to know. The fact you keep writing in your ban reason 'ban evader' shows you either don't bother to read what I wrote or didn't bother to understand (you can use online translators or even send me a forum PM about it).

Do not post a new request on August. Do not ban evade this time.

Denied.
Denied Unban Requests / unban
« Last post by mr.hunter on August 16, 2022, 03:06:00 PM »
- Nick: mr.hunter
- Admin who banned you: player
- Reason: ban evader
- Why should we unban you?: I want to play on the server. Please unban my main account. I read all the rules of the server and the forum. The reason why I opened an account was to communicate with you because I can't come to Discord and I can only do it inside the server.
- Have you read Server & Forum rules ? yeh
- Additional information: northing
Monthly Events / Car Event #3
« Last post by player on August 16, 2022, 01:03:13 AM »
Hello everyone.

Car Event #3 is coming!     

The upcoming event consists rounds:

Plane Event: You need to stay on the plane and try not to fall. The last one standing wins the round. You may not use weapons nor teleport commands.
Monster Truck Derby Event: You need to push other players out of the ring with your Monster Truck and the last one staying on the ring with his vehicle wins the round. Falling from the ring = losing. You may not leave your vehicle. You may not spawn a new vehicle, fix it in any way or use any teleport command.
NRG Master: Every player is given NRG-500 with some ammo. The last one staying alive with his vehicle wins the round. Vehicle being exploded or falling from your NRG-500 = losing the round. You may not leave your vehicle. You may not spawn a new vehicle, fix it in any way or use any teleport command. Shooting with the ammo you may have left after falling from your vehicle is strictly forbidden.

REWARD: A Rare Car for 1st, 2nd & 3rd places (1st gets to choose first and 2nd gets to choose 2nd)

There may be additional prizes such as money, cookies, cakes, ice-creams and biscuits for runner-ups who participate in the event.

NOTE: If you win the event and don't have a free vehicle slot for the car, you will either have to sell one of your vehicles or give it away. Anyway, the car can be reserved for you if you decide to auction it (or any of your other vehicles) until the auction is over.

The Event will start on Sunday, 21/August/2022, around 1:00:00 PM (UTC).

The winner will be able to choose a rare car. The available cars will be shown to the winner only after he wins the event.

2nd & 3rd places will also be able to choose from the pool, but only from the ones left.

Would you like to get an additional score already?  :cheers:

- React to any of the YG colorful emojis to the message which was sent on #events-and-giveaways on discord and you will get additional score.  :yh:

- Replying here will give you additional score as well.  :party:

- If you bring a new player and prove he joined the event thanks to you, you will get even extra score.  :gj:
Hooman's Tournaments / Re: GOLDEN VEHICLE TOURNAMENT #16
« Last post by [nM]Ruiner on August 15, 2022, 09:24:14 PM »
Winners of Golden Vehicle Tournament #16

1st - ReOlGaMeR won Golden Cheetah!
2nd  - [YG]f0rce won $200,000 cash, 20 cookies, 20 cakes & 20 ice-creams.
3rd - [nM]ClouD won $100,000 cash, 10  cookies, 10 cakes & 10 ice-creams.

Thank you everyone for participating in the event.
nM - Archive / [nM] Clan Application by DeadzZ - Rejected.
« Last post by DeadzZ on August 15, 2022, 08:16:20 PM »
Clan Application
● No Mercy ●

Name in-game: DeadzZ

Hours spent in-game: 272hours

Score in-game: 5086

K/D Ratio in-game: 1.54

Rate your Shooting skills out of 10: 8,5/10

Rate your Piloting skills out of 10: 7/10

Rate your Driving skills out of 10: 8/10

Rate your English skills out of 10: 7/10

Why do you want to join No Mercy?: Because that's the first gang I joined. And i love this gang pro players+nice community

What other languages can you understand?: Slovakia, Czech

Have you read and do you agree to obey all the rules?: Yes

Link to your in-game statistics: https://ibb.co/yFsWXnD

Additional Information: NoMercy#69420.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10