Author Topic: YG v9.0.2 - Update  (Read 10592 times)

Offline YoUnG_MoNeY

• Developer
  • Management
  • Whatever you are, be a good one.
  • Discord: YoUnG_MoNeY#6946
YG v9.0.2 - Update
« on: February 17, 2018, 11:54:08 PM »
Hello

#UPDATE 18/2/2018

This is the first update in quite sometime and this is mainly focused on money, to make it worth in server rather than earning it for nothing. We are aware that the topic regarding which gamemode players prefers the most, but at this point lets just focus on one thing and let it be RolePlay at the moment.
We have made several changes in how and where to use money to get stuffs. Now you will have to pay for almost everything, nothing is free anymore.

Down below is a list of things that are needed to be paid for :-

- /pjetpack costs 500
- Race /lcp [Last checkpoint teleport] $1000
- /v & /veh $1000, scooters, bmx and few bikes are only 300
- /vr & /fix or for vehicle repair $1000
- /f [to flip a vehicle] $500
- /healme will  cost $500
- /vpark from $2k to $5k
- /deposit: You will have to pay a fee of 1 percent while depositing your money in the bank.
- /givemoney: When you send the money to another player it will charge you $500 if the amount exceeds more than 10k
- /lp [Last position teleport] will cost you $500
- /rv [To spawn race vehicle] you have to pay $500
- House property tax :-
  Now you will have to pay taxes for the house you have owned and which is calculated from the AMOUNT of the house. If the house amount is 600,000 you will have to pay $6000 as the tax at a random time and that will be deducted from your banked money. Some houses are 2.m and the owners will have to pay $20,000.

- Business [prop] taxes :-
  This is the tax you will have to pay from the profit amount you're getting from your business and which is 25 percent. For instance, if your biz has a profit of 10000, it will deduct 25% from it [that is $2500] and you will be getting the rest 7500$ which will be going to your bank account.

Admins and Trusted players are no exception to all these changes but however, they will get a slight concession and the amount will be low. As of now, there is no advantages to players while racing, they might want to race carefully if they dont want to loose more amount fixing, repairing or flipping vehicle, unless they focus on building their race stats. Obviously that counts too.
There are few vehicle fix icons around the map, which will repair your vehicle for less amount and there are garages too, those are free.

Bug fixes and other changes :-
- /housespawn and /dhousespawn are fixed, it is not permanent as one dies, they respawn at their houses.
- /pgoto wont be working if a player is inside the bank.
- /rob <id> have a delay of 2 minutes before using again.
  Not to mention, rob amount is totally random and a huge amount could be robbed if the person is having big amount in hand instead of bank.
- /spec has been moved to TPs only.
- Cuff has been fixed, after released from jail.
- Spawn weapons and their ammo has been reduced.
- You cannot deposit your whole amount in the bank. $10K should always be in your hand.
- Fixed some minor bugs and outdated messages.
- All the ammunation interior checkpoints are disabled to avoid free guns and ammo.
- There will be just one bank from now on and is now located in LS [Near to the current main spawn area].
- MTA objects/houses are fixed. Houses that were in the air and trash objects at various places has been removed.

Newly added :-

- Vehicle slot is now increased to 5 :-
  Along with that, two lethal vehicle protections are added, which will keep your vehicles right where you parked it,      which means no intruders could take it away when you're offline.
  /vsecure1 - Will secure your vehicle by ejecting the intruder [You will have to pay $150,000]
  /vsecure2 - Kills the intruder right away, which isn't realistic and that is why we set the amount a bit high [$300,000]
  /rvsecure - Removes the security from your vehicle.
- Duel system :-
  There is only one location currently added and that is /mstunt but in a different virtual world so it makes the other duelers duel freely. Once the duel is going on, no one could send a duel invitation to anther player.
 Usage: /duel <ID> <Bet Amount>
 Maximum bet amount is set to be $250000
 Weapon set could be selected from the menu shown right after the command used.
- /ammunation or/ ammu: It could be used anywhere to buy weapon, could even disarm yourself.
- Some of the old stunts has been replaced with new stunts
- /derby5 & /derby6 are added.
- Now the races will show the milliseconds to observe closely who surpassed who in how many m.seconds.
- Two new events has been added.
- New Bank system
  /gotobank to get the Waypoint to the bank, once you reach there, the icon will disappear.
- New jail system :-
  This is not like the current one we have, it is permanent and you cannt evade it even after you rejoin. You will have to serve time to get out. It saves the time in database that how many minutes you have served and left to serve. This could be like a temporary ban system and will be used against those who breaks the rule.

The Events and bank system need some explantion.

1. Running Back Event
At random time the event will be started and it is all about holding the briefcase as long as you can and the time will be recorded and the winner will be based on that. The event will last 10 minutes, it doesn't need any command to participate. Whoever is online is a part of it. Once you pickup the briefcase you will be confined to using only a limited commands, the only way to escape is to vcall your own vehicle and flee the area, or just run for your life. There are currently no restrictions or stipulations set for the people in chase of the case holder.

1. ColorMatch Event
As the above one, this will also be started at some random time. This last in two mins and all you have to do is stand in the colors when it says, if you stand in the wrong color, you will get eliminated. Make sure to keep an eye on the GameText color as well. There could be multiple winners to this event and the reward will be shared equally.

Bank Robbery System
This robbery system is more realistic than anything else in the server at this point. This time it isn't going to be an easy task to go and rob the bank.
There will be a new entry checkpoint to the underground vault, which is a restricted area to go in.
Once you reach the underground, the area will be secured with laser. The better way to enter is to hack the alram using /starthack at the keypad. When doing so or even before, if you or anyone else tries to enter without disabling it, the alarm will go off and you will have one minute time to get out of the bank [applies to all who are inside the vault area at the moment] or else you will be going to jail for 240 seconds/4 minutes.

And then there is the main vault where you can rob the deposits, it can be opened in two ways. /timelock & /plantbomb. If you open it using timelock [stealth mode], it will give you 2 minutes time to rob all the 8 deposits inside or if you choose to go plant a bomb to destroy the vault door [Fast and loud], it will alert the cops [If any in server] and the alarm will go off, it gives you just one minute time to rob [cannot complete the robbery alone] and leave the area, it gives you some wanted level as well. If you get trapped inside the vault, you will be send to jail for 5 mins and cannot get out without serving time.

Alarm is set globally and whoever is in the bank, could hear it when someone tries to enter thru the laser without disabling them and by then if anyone tries to enter the underground area, they will get ONLY 10 seconds to get out of the bank and if not, you know what happens!

The fun fact is, you could do a hiest with 3-4 players. And that is by the 'fast and load way' instead of stealth mode.

You must be thinking thats it? no, robbery isn't finished yet. You will have to get out of the bank the way you entered, not with any teleports or any indirect way. You could spawn a vehicle or call your own vehicle to get to the get away location and that will be marked in the map in RED. Get away check points will be random and wont be the same to whoever is getting outside the bank with robbed cash. Robbery will only be over when you reach the checkpoint succussfully, and then you get the money!

8 deposits are there to rob, so this robbery will get you some big bucks than before and equally risky and difficult as well.

New bank location

There aren't much races added this time and will be added over time as minor updates..

Removed race:-
SF Craziness
Madness
Desert.Stunt
Quad-1
MagicalEggs

New races :-
SF.Bikers
Rivving
Out Of Town
Turtle
Vegas

Development Team :-
MTAs done by [YG]Simon
Race tracks - Cobra
Script by YM[YG] & Mercer

If you find any bug, please inform as soon as possible and you will be rewarded. If you use it against others to gain advantage over them, you will definitely be punished!

We hope you will enjoy the update.  :)

Regards,
YM[YG]
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 12:10:02 AM by YoUnG_MoNeY »

Don't waste your time by PMing me, for f**k sake i wont reply :)

Offline Dex

• No idea!
  • In Game: Dex
  • Discord: N/A
Re: YG v9.0.2 - Update
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2018, 12:48:23 AM »
Good job guys!  :afro:
Dex[EF] A.K.A. Black_Tiger
Founder of Elite Force clan

Offline [RD]Kakarot

• Elite Member
  • Graphic Designer
  • In Game: [RD]Kakarot
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2018, 02:44:42 AM »
Really good job doing that!
I just have 1 sug , the fee of deposit applies only to atm not to bank :)

Offline Offset

• In Game: Offset
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2018, 10:39:19 AM »
I just have 1 sug , the fee of deposit applies only to atm not to bank :)
I doubt players use ATMs, plus, in real life banks pay fees for almost everything (at least in my country I don't know about anywhere else), so it's more realistic this way.

Offline Kirito

• Elite Member
  • In Game: Kirito
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2018, 10:51:14 AM »
TDM won on the voting so why RP?

Offline Blue

• Honorable Judge
  • Management
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2018, 11:16:23 AM »
TDM won on the voting so why RP?

We started development of this update long before I made the thread about which mode players prefer. Instead of abandoning it, we developed it completely and now we will be focusing on TDM for the future update(s).

Offline [RD]Trevor

• Elite Member
  • In Game: [RD]Trevor
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2018, 01:52:10 PM »
Amazing. Good job developers!
Proud to be a RD member.

Offline Ricibom

• Sometimes you need to look left to go right.
  • In Game: Ricibom
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2018, 02:41:54 PM »
Rip spamming /v till you crash D: (since it will be rip bank balance too)

Nice update anyways, finally a reason to watch out with yo spendings :p

Offline [RD]Kakarot

• Elite Member
  • Graphic Designer
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2018, 03:44:51 PM »
Btw i think that in the event Running back, 10 mins shouls be reduced to 5 mins i think, Also i have an event suggestion: cop chase , someone will be chosen to be criminal and the rest copa

Offline [YG]Hooman

• Asst. Management
  • Discord: HoomanSA7#8471
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2018, 09:38:41 PM »
Waited for a long time for a new change and finally got it and it worth it , can't wait to see next ones !

« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 09:42:26 PM by Hooman »

I’m at that stage in my life where I keep myself out of unnecessary arguments so, even if you tell me 1+1=5, you’re absolutely correct, enjoy.

Offline [YG]Odedara

• Retired Administrator
  • boss
  • In Game: [YG]Odedara
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2018, 11:01:37 AM »
Great update

Offline Robert

• Retired Administrator
  • Making the server great again.That's a promisse ;)
  • In Game: Robert
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2018, 02:38:06 AM »
YG was too much outdated. Those updates are quite essencial for the server's development. See, those are quite basic updates, and we can see it pretty much everywhere; Now, aside with our own features, the server is now eligible to compete with others. Now, we're getting back to the standard levels.

I'll give my support as always did, let's bring YG back with the full potential!

Edit: Regarding the new jail system, a Lawyer job would sound cool. 
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 06:14:02 AM by Robert »
[RB]
[RD]
[YG]
[    ]
I saw it's greatness, and it's fall.
Saw the full, and the empty.
The smiles and also the tears.
Lesson: YG is not only a server, it's a brotherhood.
Even closed, these bonds didn't disappear.
Welcome, and enjoy your stay ;)

Offline Jookah

• Retired Administrator
  • In Game: Jookah
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2018, 09:02:17 PM »
This is a great addon to the server, will definitely be beneficial!
I can't wait to try it out after my exams are done.

Offline Gameking

• Elite Member
  • Beep bop the count drops
  • In Game: Gameking
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2018, 10:10:49 PM »
Real cool update
I have one suggestion to the robbery system
It would be pretty darn freaking amazing if you can get like a 5 star wanted level to a person who Robs a bank and all these choppers and tanks would be chasing the player and you can add cool down spots where the wanted level goes down..I swear this will be amazing
But I don't know if you can get bots on samp? Can you?

Offline [RD]Kakarot

• Elite Member
  • Graphic Designer
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2018, 01:46:19 AM »
Real cool update
I have one suggestion to the robbery system
It would be pretty darn freaking amazing if you can get like a 5 star wanted level to a person who Robs a bank and all these choppers and tanks would be chasing the player and you can add cool down spots where the wanted level goes down..I swear this will be amazing
But I don't know if you can get bots on samp? Can you?
I dont think this is possible in samp