Author Topic: Games are not Real.  (Read 4526 times)

Offline Mattyˇ

• In Game: Matty
Games are not Real.
« on: November 04, 2013, 02:46:46 AM »
i dont understand how people get insulted over games(SAMP),its not like they know you or anything right?if someone called me or my family a bad word IN GAME i would just laugh it of(I would think to myself:"hahaha look at this fool thinking they are so clever,they dont even know me and they try to insult me IN GAME"...),to me its just funny to see people taking each other seriously when they are IN GAME,you cant tell how other people are when you yourself havent met them Right!?,they could just be acting out a certain personality...That also goes for both Loving And Hating IN GAME i cant just say"You are my best friend" or "I love you","You are such a retarded fuck" or "I hate you" and mean it honestly...so what im saying is that you cant have Real friends or enemies in game because you dont know them personally(ofc it would be diffrent if we had communicated verbally or so)...Anyways it is really sad to see how easily one gets offended IN GAME(samp)...Games Are Not Reality.Tell me your opinions on this matter,i really want to see what you think,and maybe get me to change my mind...

Offline Jookah

• Retired Administrator
  • In Game: Jookah
Re: Games are not Real.
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 09:47:17 AM »
Matthias your 100% Correct.

Insulting in game doesn't come for us it insults the game it self..
In game love is a shit..
In game best friends is ugly.

We are all in a game together to have fun together,And not Loving and Hating,And also everyone must don't forget to get a life beside it..

Offline M.A

• DoNt MeSs WiTh ME
  • In Game: [YG]M.A
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 10:00:01 AM »
you are right matthias we should ignore it :D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Offline LegenD_

• If YGG only exists in my dreams, dont wake me up.
    • YoUnG GeneratioNs
  • In Game: [RD]LegenD_
  • Discord: Only name :P = Anzal
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2013, 12:22:47 PM »
1. Insult probably should be ignored as taken on as a friendly manner. As i always call mercer and dodger a "cunt". It doesn't mean i have something against them. They are just my In-game friends.
2. Love? What is love? xD Anyway in-game love is just a fucking retart practice.
3. Samp has true friends lol. I totally disagree that we cant trust out in-game friends. And dont take me as a retarted fuck 'cause i have experienced many bullshits in other servers. Discrimination, prejudice and all. But only a friend can support us in these situations. Totally disagree

Thanks to Hooman <3
==========-----_____-----==========
My Aim: I am happy with what i AM :)

My works:
Pluto Mansion
Army Base
Need a signature? Request Here

Offline Mattyˇ

• In Game: Matty
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2013, 01:13:34 PM »
1. Insult probably should be ignored as taken on as a friendly manner. As i always call mercer and dodger a "cunt". It doesn't mean i have something against them. They are just my In-game friends.
2. Love? What is love? xD Anyway in-game love is just a fucking retart practice.
3. Samp has true friends lol. I totally disagree that we cant trust out in-game friends. And dont take me as a retarted fuck 'cause i have experienced many bullshits in other servers. Discrimination, prejudice and all. But only a friend can support us in these situations. Totally disagree
Ok here it goes on your first point i noticed that you didnt read my text(i said you cant take insults seriously),please read it again,on your second point i noticed that you also havent been paying attention to my words(i said you cant take love seriously),read my text AGAIN,on your third point i have to disagree,in my opinion You cant have someone who you completely trust,i dont take you as a retarded fuck,this was not meant to be offensive to anyone as i said in my previous post,you cant take a person seriously in game,and im really confused by your "Totally disagree" statement my reasons being your 1. and 2. points,because tottaly is meant to be 100% right?But i can just see 33%

Offline ChettaH

• YG Official Movie Producer
  • Elite Member
  • ~Leaver~
  • In Game: Chettah
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2013, 01:21:57 PM »
Well, SAMP wasn't made to make relationships in the first place, it's just made to shoot the fuck out of other people and race around etc. most girls in SAMP are shemales anyway; they just appear as a female character because they receive a special kind of treatment from the lifeless guys that drool over them.
However, in-game friends can be trusted but not with real life cases.
About the insults, it's pretty fun watching people burn over the internet, I enjoy it.

Chettah (.-.) has left the server.