Author Topic: Unbann appeal  (Read 4076 times)

Offline [RD]ProKiller_

• Trusted Player
  • Duel Noob <3 xD
  • In Game: [RD]ProKiller
  • Discord: ProKiller_#2359
Unbann appeal
« on: January 20, 2014, 07:57:40 PM »
- Name: [RD]ProKiller
- Server (0.3e/0.3x):0.x
- Admin who banned you:[xB]BlackBloods
- Reason: bann by dude ????? - that's reason
- Your IP address: 192.168.1.2
- Extra information you would like to add: I was helping DNS to kill Bahati only read what i write guys :3
[RD] for life baby ;)

Offline BlackBloods

• Retired Administrator
  • YG Official Movie Producer
    • YG-GAMING Official Forum
  • In Game: BlackBloods
Re: Unbann appeal
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 08:01:32 PM »
wait for dude replay

he said me to ban :)

he have proof

Offline Balgruuf

• Retired Administrator
  • Potato
  • In Game: Balgruuf
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 08:07:01 PM »
I asked Blackbloods to ban you simply because i can't ban.
I take full responibility on this unban appeal, blackbloods only did the ban because i asked him.
After i've kicked you for abusing hydra at airports, you joined the server back.
Then i told you that there wouldn't be a 2nd warning, you would just get banned if you do it again.
Then you decided to make your own rule and said that "i broke the code of admin and head owners"
I'm sorry but there really isn't a rule for admins to first /warn and then kick.
Since hydra buse is really extreme at breaking rules, i decided to not warn you, i just kicked you.
Also after i've seen your stats that you played here for 110 hours total i could assume that you knew the rules.
After i've said in the server the reason why i kicked you, you said that you've never used /rules, even though you should have read it.
And like i already expected you used your hydra again at the /sfa airport after i kicked you already for abusing it.

http://imgur.com/drQ0HQt [ 1st time you abused it]
http://imgur.com/kK5erD3 [ Telling the "code of owners" ]
http://imgur.com/2S5TN4K [ Reason of the kick ]
http://imgur.com/KSWCdPX [ 2nd time you abused it ]

Btw , just helping a player to kill someone isn't a good excuse to break the rules and abuse your hydra.
I think your hydra should be sold to someone else.

~[xB]dude~
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 08:12:26 PM by [xB]dude »
Back when i was a little girl in france, boys from the village would whisper my name. "Balgruuf,  oh balgruuf!"
"Why dont you show us DAT PUSSSSIIIIEEEEEEE?!"

Offline LeGGGeNNdA

• In Game: LeGGGeNNdA
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2014, 08:11:53 PM »
First warn then kick isnt said in any rule, but many management admins said 'First warn then kick'
And, ban for 2 simple abuses ? What you think that i should do to the guys who ruin my party while shooting??

Prokiller should be unbanned, and all this stupid fight must be forgotten. Also, dude and Prokiller, stop provoking each other. This is one of the reasons for the ban, not just the hydra abuse, you should state that too.
LeGGGeNNdA : You were a boss when I joined the srv and still now u are a boss , Freeaaaaaakk!! ahahaaha , Gonna miss your hunter skills xD! Bye meh!

I'll miss you Cooper :/

Offline Balgruuf

• Retired Administrator
  • Potato
  • In Game: Balgruuf
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2014, 08:14:57 PM »
Legenda i've never provoked him, and it's really easy.
If you break 1 rule, you get warn by either getting a /warn or /kick
You break that SAME rule again ( within 5 minutes ) even though you have understand that /kick and decided to ignore it there is nothing much left except for a simple ban.

What you think that i should do to the guys who ruin my party while shooting??

/disarm
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 08:15:57 PM by [xB]dude »
Back when i was a little girl in france, boys from the village would whisper my name. "Balgruuf,  oh balgruuf!"
"Why dont you show us DAT PUSSSSIIIIEEEEEEE?!"

Offline Snake

• Mentally Insane
  • Retired Administrator
  • PSN: Snakekeeper_
  • In Game: N/A
  • Discord: Personal
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2014, 08:25:54 PM »
What you think that i should do to the guys who ruin my party while shooting??

/disarm

So you think its ok to abuse, And the admins are at fault because they didnt disarm you? Why should he have to disarm you? Why didnt you Just Not use your weapons!!!!.

The Proof Is undeniable. Nevertheless You will be unbanned, But your view on admins and the way you play on our server needs a change.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 08:27:00 PM by Snake »
- Find me on ps4
PSN - Snakekeeper_