Author Topic: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Christmas Event #1  (Read 8424 times)

Offline player

• Head Administrator
  • Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
  • In Game: player
  • Discord: player#5690
Christmas Event #1
« on: December 23, 2021, 11:20:37 PM »
Hello everyone! :)

:cheers: :party: :cheers:

:yg:

Christmas Event #1 is coming!     

:yg:

The upcoming event consists rounds:

Drunken Fist: All the players will stand on a ring. Your goal is to try to kick players out of the ring only with punches. The last one standing on the ring wins the round. You may not use weapons, vehicles, or any command that gives you an advantage.
Maser of Cocktail: All the players will stand on a roof top of a building and everyone will be given Molotovs. The last one standing alive on the building will win the event. Falling from the rooftop = losing the round. You may not use vehicles, other weapons or any command that gives you an advantage.
Drunken Parkour: Mixed parkour. You have to start the parkour using a bike (any kind of a bike, not motorcycles though). You may spawn a new bike as many times as you need in the area of bike-only. After a certain point you will be allowed to continue on foot. In the area of bikes only, you may not get forward on foot. In the area of foot-only, you may not use vehicles. You may use /lp and /sp as many times as you want, as long as you have the money for it. The first one who finishes the map will win the round.

REWARDS: A Special House, which is worth $1,000,000 OR a Property OR a Rare Vehicle

2nd & 3rd places can win one of the rewards above, depending on what the winner chooses!
NOTE:
- If you choose a special house as a reward and already got one house, you will have to sell it in order to buy the special house. Anyway, the special house can be reserved for you if you decide to auction your current house (until the auction is over), or you can auction the house you won.
- If you choose a property and already got one, you will have to sell it in order to buy the property you win. Anyway, the property can be reserved for you if you decide to auction your current property (until the auction is over), or you can auction the property you chose.
- If you choose a rare vehicle and already have the maximum amount of vehicles (5 for regular players, 6 for Gold VIPs and 8 for Platinum VIPs), you will have to sell one of your vehicles in order to buy the rare vehicle you choose. Anyway, the vehicle can be reserved for you if you decide to auction one of your current vehicles (until the auction is over), or you can auction the rare vehicle you choose.

The Event will start on Monday, 27/December/2021, around 1:30:00 PM (UTC).

The winner will be able to choose a special house OR a rare vehicle OR a property from a pool of properties, houses and vehicles. The available vehicles, houses & properties will be shown to the winner only after he wins the event.

2nd & 3rd places will also be able to choose from the pool, but only from the ones left. If for example the winner chooses a vehicle, then 2nd place can choose either house or property, and then the 3rd place will be able to choose only from the one that's left.

Would you like to get an additional score already?  :cheers:

- React to any of the YG colorful emojis to the message which was sent on #events-and-giveaways on discord and you will get additional score.  :yh:

- Replying here will give you additional score as well.  :party:

- If you bring a new player and prove he joined the event thanks to you, you will get even extra score.  :gj:
« Last Edit: December 23, 2021, 11:32:05 PM by player »

Offline [YG]Hooman

• Asst. Management
  • Discord: HoomanSA7#8471
Re: Christmas Event #1
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2021, 03:15:49 AM »

I’m at that stage in my life where I keep myself out of unnecessary arguments so, even if you tell me 1+1=5, you’re absolutely correct, enjoy.

Offline Testarossa

• You gonna be Sorry
  • In Game: Testarossa
  • Discord: Léon#8162
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2021, 05:41:50 PM »
its a nice event with good prizes
good luckj all

Offline pokerface

• Silver V.I.P
  • VIP Member
  • Discord: PokerFace#5655
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2021, 08:08:14 PM »
Nice!

Offline Dusk

• In Game: Dusk
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2021, 10:01:40 PM »
Great.

Offline [YG]Jono

• [YG] Clan Moderator & Platinum V.I.P
  • Administrator
  • Always here to help anyone!
    • YoUnG Generations Website / Forum
  • In Game: [YG]Jono
  • Discord: BrillOBuffalo#1840
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2021, 02:52:59 PM »

Offline Vtk

• Platinum V.I.P
  • Senior Moderator
  • Discord: Vtk#8955
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2021, 06:41:35 PM »
It was a bad luck for me that I couldn't participate due to bad weather condition that affected my network quality.
Anyway, congratulations to the winners! It is so delighting, this Christmas moment is enlivened with such event. May joy and happiness be with you all. :D

Good old times!
https://youtu.be/3ULVzYlthRw - Adrenaline Rush - YoUnG Generation Gaming SAMP 3x
https://youtu.be/7Yk69GATdU4 - Party All The Time - YoUnG Generation Gaming [0.3x]
https://youtu.be/MC8QNZWJAJg - Racing Time - YoUnG Generation Gaming
https://youtu.be/okSIJFt_R8s - It's Christmas Time - YoUnG Generation Gaming

Offline player

• Head Administrator
  • Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
  • In Game: player
  • Discord: player#5690
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2021, 03:32:50 AM »
  Winners

@[nM]Inferno_ won a Rare Vehicle (Tampa)!
  @pokerface won a Special House which is worth $1,000,000 cash!
  @[YG]DuNcAN81 won a Property!

Thank you all for participating.

Stay tuned for the next event which would be announced soon on this board.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2021, 12:50:24 PM by player »