« Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 06:45:36 PM by [YG]Ace »
Ace

Offline Dex

• No idea!
  • In Game: Dex
  • Discord: N/A
Re: Boring
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2018, 12:58:18 AM »
I know that feeling, and i have a few remarks for the server but it does not matter, if they tell you that you have a aimbot, you are just laughing, you are not going anywhere. I met a lot of new players and I helped with the car, i even made a big parking lot where they can park their cars, and every time they come to the server, they always come to that place and take a car, there is no good feeling of it.
Dex[EF] A.K.A. Black_Tiger
Founder of Elite Force clan

Offline Ace

• Gold V.I.P
  • VIP Member
  • hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • In Game: Ace
  • Discord: xXYassineXx
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2018, 05:11:50 PM »
I know that feeling, and i have a few remarks for the server but it does not matter, if they tell you that you have a aimbot, you are just laughing, you are not going anywhere. I met a lot of new players and I helped with the car, i even made a big parking lot where they can park their cars, and every time they come to the server, they always come to that place and take a car, there is no good feeling of it.

The idea is not about ignoring or laughing , the idea is people are too egotistic and they can do whatever the hell they want with their levels and get away , also helping players here is useless
Ace

Offline Dex

• No idea!
  • In Game: Dex
  • Discord: N/A
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2018, 05:14:50 PM »
To help the players, useful or useless, it's up to you, i know by myself, i help every day for the players, every player thanked me and i was happy to help him, and that's why i play more and more, and i'm happy if they are.
Dex[EF] A.K.A. Black_Tiger
Founder of Elite Force clan