Author Topic: Server Extremely Lagging!  (Read 3950 times)

Offline [GT]DeLiiRiuM

• They see me rollin' they hating
  • In Game: [GT]Ricky
Server Extremely Lagging!
« on: April 14, 2014, 06:49:02 PM »
Hey There,

I made this topic to say that Server is lagging like Hell... We can't even connect in server at the Moment (7:55 PM 14 April 2014 According to GMT +05:30)...there was 47 players playing..then the message comes "Lost Connection to server" and after 5 min server backed ..then there was 7 players only...now when we try to connect ..it runs fine 4-5 min...then lost connection...i request management to take action ASAP so we can play fine

Thanks,
[RD]Ricky
« Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 07:06:42 PM by Ricky »
--------------
--------------

Offline [YG]Hooman

• Asst. Management
  • Discord: HoomanSA7#8471
Re: Server Extremely Lagging!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 06:52:16 PM »
Yes , of course by moving the hosts some pings would be increased , my ping was 116 but now is +800 most of the times and I wasn't able to join the server in last 3 days

I’m at that stage in my life where I keep myself out of unnecessary arguments so, even if you tell me 1+1=5, you’re absolutely correct, enjoy.

Offline player

• Head Administrator
  • Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
  • In Game: player
  • Discord: player#5690
Re: Server Extremely Lagging!
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 07:13:31 PM »
Hey There,

I made this topic to say that Server s lagging like Hell... We can't even connect in server at the Moment (7:55 PM 14 April 2014 According to GMT +05:30)...there was 47 players playing..then the message comes "Lost Connection to server" and after 5 min server backed ..then there was 7 players only...now when we try to connect ..it runs fine 4-5 min...then lost connection...i request management to take action ASAP so we can play fine

Thanks,
[RD]Ricky

It has been told that next month we should move to other host and the lag/ping problem should be fixed.

So all you can do is survive right now, and live with what you got.