Author Topic: Donating to the server.  (Read 16069 times)

Lordz

Donating to the server.
« on: June 21, 2013, 06:47:18 PM »

Well, as I see some guys getting pissed off in not knowing how to donate, I thought of writing a tutorial to explain the ways and methods of donating to the server.

Donation doesn't actually mean that your donating for V.I.P levels, special donator features etc. It's for making the server alive and get the server developed. If there's no cash with the owners to renew, the server would be dead. That's the reason why donations are kept. And as a fact your donating, the server provides it's thankful regards with some special features like V.I.P levels, Fly commands, special Houses, (Things in the /shop command) etc. For donating to the server, the server now accepts with three methods :- Onebip, Western Union and Paypal.

As I've mentioned above, for donating to this server; there's three methods :- Paypal, Western Union and Onebip. I'll include the steps for both of them.

OneBip is a service that offers you to make payments using mobile phones. It is an easy and quick service, you simply send text messages to make your payments and you will be automatically be redirected to aerias site once you're done.

Creating a onebip account

Creating a onebip account is not tough, it's easy. Here's some of the things you must consider before registering:

-You must have the bill payers permission.
-Charges will be made via your mobile phone credit - They will be deducted from your mobile phone balance. This is most applicable for pre-paid users. People that have a post-paid service with their mobile network operator, they will have to pay the bills afterwards.
-Your standard operator fees apply.

For creating a onebip account, visit http://onebip.com and click Register under "Users" tab. That's the one fit for you if you don't have an account and if your using it for these purposes :-)

So this is what you see when you choose the registration page:

Fill those boxes including your mobile number because, as onebip is supported in mobile payments, it's really needed to give your mobile number too. Once if your logged in, you can add some funds too in it via your mobile credit.

After clicking the "Buy now" a small box pops up:

After choosing an amount, another box pops out with a timer.

Now grab your phone and message what it tells, if it's capital; then do it in capital alphabets and message it to the number it gives and then you will get the cash in your onebip account.

Countries that OneBip supports:

Currently, you are able to register on onebip in the following countries:
Argentina - Australia - Austria - Belgium - Bosnia and Herzegovina - Brazil - Bulgaria - Canada - Chile - China - Colombia - Croatia - Czech Republic - Denmark - Ecuador - Egypt - Estonia - Finland - France - Germany - Greece - Hong Kong - Hungary - Indonesia - Ireland - Italy - Kazakhstan - Latvia - Lithuania - Luxembourg - Malaysia - Mexico - Morocco - Netherlands - Norway - Peru - Poland - Portugal - Romania - Russia - Serbia - Singapore - Slovenia - South Africa - Spain - Sweden - Switserland - Taiwan - Thailand - Turkey - Ukraine - United Arab Emirates - United Kingdom - United States - Vietnam.

This is how you add some funds to your OneBip account, for donating to the server, you can contact YoUnG_MoNeY or [YG]Simon for it.

Some of the information is taken from other site, thanks to those people.

This is another way of donating which is via Western Union Account. I haven't used it so, I'm pasting what is written on the YGTDM main website.

Donating with Paypal is one of the most efficient way of donating to the server now. As OneBip is not that trustful, I suggest you to use either Paypal donation method or Western  Union donating method. Paypal is quite difficult to get as if your not 18, you won't be having a credit card and it might be difficult to get do payments as you need Bank account to deposit cash to Paypal account.

-Using Paypal

If you wish to have a Paypal account via internet, you can either call the support center and ask them to link through Internet or do it yourself by creating it through, http://paypal.com

-Click the sign up if you don't have an account.

-Choose "An account for individuals" for these purposes.

-Fill in the boxes and ignore Credit card number by unchecking it. So that you don't need to have a credit card for it.

-Register and for adding cash, I guess you need to do it via Bank account or else some one must send it to your account.

To donate to the server via Paypal, Click the below image:

And click the Paypal button found in the webpage.

Before donating, you can just notify the owners about you donating

To view donation features, please view the below link:
http://yg-gaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=2710.0
There's the feature of donators too specified

And here's with the tutorial, if you have any doubts please feel free to ask it. I done it a bit quickly, so if I lack explanation, please notify me about that via PM or by posting it here. I hope after reading this tutorial, it might help you to donate to the server to keep it alive and get some features yourself.

Regards.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 12:07:55 AM by [xB]player »

Lordz

Re: Donating to the server.
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2013, 08:53:55 AM »
Clarified a few things, edited.

Offline Damstein_Gordon

• Nothing Else.
  • In Game: [BK]Damstein_Gordon
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 07:30:51 PM »
WoW.. Nice work My Brother  ;D
Facebook Account : Click Here
Twitter Account : Click Here
Instagram Account : Click Here
Discord : Click Here

Offline Ayush

• YoU piSS On me...I ShiT oN YoU!
  • In Game: Ayush
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2013, 05:11:27 PM »
Mercer.I have A Problem On Knowing A Thing..U Only Tell Me....>How Much In Total Do I Have To Pay For The 3 V.I.P.S Levels And To Open A New Gang On Server

Lordz

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2013, 07:44:12 PM »
Mercer.I have A Problem On Knowing A Thing..U Only Tell Me....>How Much In Total Do I Have To Pay For The 3 V.I.P.S Levels And To Open A New Gang On Server
Per levels, it's said to be $10. About gangs, the below link might help:
http://www.yg-gaming.com/index.php?topic=724.0

@Gordon, thanks.

Offline [RD]Cryptic

• In Game: Raiden
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2013, 12:37:20 PM »
I Would Like To Make a Gang So How Much would I Pay? Is it 5$ or 10$ or 15$

Offline [YG]Jono

• [YG] Clan Moderator & Platinum V.I.P
  • Administrator
  • Always here to help anyone!
    • YoUnG Generations Website / Forum
  • In Game: [YG]Jono
  • Discord: BrillOBuffalo#1840
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2013, 03:39:50 PM »
I Would Like To Make a Gang So How Much would I Pay? Is it 5$ or 10$ or 15$

See this topic:
http://www.yg-gaming.com/index.php?topic=724.0

$15 to open it, another $5 to get moderators ie. the owners on the forum. These payments don't need to be renewed! If your going to pay, PM me, and i'll help you through it!

Offline [YG]Hooman

• Asst. Management
  • Discord: HoomanSA7#8471
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2013, 02:06:27 PM »
Then How Could It Be Possible For Some Countries Like Iran To Donate ?!?
It Isnt In Any List Of These Sites

I’m at that stage in my life where I keep myself out of unnecessary arguments so, even if you tell me 1+1=5, you’re absolutely correct, enjoy.

Lordz

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2013, 10:22:07 PM »
Then How Could It Be Possible For Some Countries Like Iran To Donate ?!?
It Isnt In Any List Of These Sites
Use Paypal then. Onebip isn't actually an efficient way of transferring cash because they takes an interest among the cash we transfer too. I'd suggest PayPal for better donations. And I assume that PayPal is supported everywhere.

Offline [YG]Hooman

• Asst. Management
  • Discord: HoomanSA7#8471
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2013, 10:44:05 PM »
Use Paypal then. Onebip isn't actually an efficient way of transferring cash because they takes an interest among the cash we transfer too. I'd suggest PayPal for better donations. And I assume that PayPal is supported everywhere.
Thanks For Your Answer , But I Mean Iran Isnt In  Any List , None Of Them !!

I’m at that stage in my life where I keep myself out of unnecessary arguments so, even if you tell me 1+1=5, you’re absolutely correct, enjoy.

Lordz

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2013, 07:30:39 AM »
Thanks For Your Answer , But I Mean Iran Isnt In  Any List , None Of Them !!
Only specified countries on the OneBip section allows you to do OneBip money transfers. But PayPal allows globally.

Offline [YG]Jono

• [YG] Clan Moderator & Platinum V.I.P
  • Administrator
  • Always here to help anyone!
    • YoUnG Generations Website / Forum
  • In Game: [YG]Jono
  • Discord: BrillOBuffalo#1840
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2013, 08:07:34 AM »
But PayPal allows globally.

Except Morocco, Sasori found out :/

Lordz

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2013, 08:16:31 AM »
Except Morocco, Sasori found out :/
PayPal supports Morocco. This link might help : https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/country-worldwide