Author Topic: Reserve...  (Read 3315 times)

Offline Cooper

• Play Eat Sleep , GTFO Studies.
  • In Game: Cooper
Reserve...
« on: December 03, 2013, 12:40:26 AM »
Yaaw !
At This Update

In Reset , I Think People Should Avoid Making Accounts Like 'Reserve , Reserve1 ,etc

I Don't Know , Whose Making This , In 3x There Is Still Some Cool Houses , Cars Bought By These People

People Should Stop Making This Acc, So That The Stuff Remains ForOther Players !! 8)

« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 12:46:28 AM by Cooper »
Cooper 2.0, Deal with it

#GoYGG

Offline Mattyˇ

• In Game: Matty
Re: Reserve...
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 12:47:12 AM »
LOOL,these jokes always get to me the Reserve,Reserve1 are owned by the management,they are stuff that donators get once they donate...so what you are basically saying is:"OTHER PLAYERS SHOULD GET FEATURES THAT ARE FOR DONATORS EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVENT DONATED",well of course you didnt know that but its still funy hahahah...ahhha...

Offline Mortalis

• Retired Administrator
  • Mapper, Scripter, Modder, Kaito_Kid
  • In Game: Mortalis
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 12:48:08 AM »
Someone already made a topic about this matter. Here is the topic: http://yg-gaming.com/forum/index.php?topic=4615.0 . Reserve1, Reserve2, etc. are server side accounts or management accounts. These are used to reserve stuffs for donators.

Offline Cooper

• Play Eat Sleep , GTFO Studies.
  • In Game: Cooper
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2013, 12:49:57 AM »
LOOL,these jokes always get to me the Reserve,Reserve1 are owned by the management,they are stuff that donators get once they donate...so what you are basically saying is:"OTHER PLAYERS SHOULD GET FEATURES THAT ARE FOR DONATORS EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVENT DONATED",well of course you didnt know that but its still funy hahahah...ahhha...

Enough Laughing  ???

Before This Accs Were Used By Players To Reserve :p

Topic Locked
Cooper 2.0, Deal with it

#GoYGG