Author Topic: The 'gangs' here  (Read 4343 times)

Offline Rayne

• YG's official BeechLord
  • In Game: Rayne
The 'gangs' here
« on: January 01, 2014, 09:47:13 PM »
Here in our YG, we have 3 gangs! which most servers may not have...thats a BIG plus.But the ambience (as i would like to call it) between the gangs is like cotton candy.
There is little to no rivalry between them.Its like :-

"Gang1guy:I <3 u Gang2 bro
  Gang2guy:I <3 u too"

The gangs and clans in other servers are pretty professional ( you know who those gangs are :P ) and they play to kick some ass.It definitely isnt the situation here.YG has gotta catch up and fast!
I dont know how to suggest to change that...maybe some of you guys will ;)

Second,the RD gang's base.

What the point in attacking a base which is indestructible :P
You could make it lose health or something along those lines ( and it regain health after sometime).If it loses health...RD dudes lose score.HOWS THAT FOR ZERIUZ xD

Moving on...Can the management conduct a quadannual tournament like Mortal Kombat xD featuring the best 10 of the gangs and the winning gang gets something special like...a cool cmd and the next time the tournament is conducted the fight to retain that cmd :D

Thats all I've got to say right now...maybe I'll remember more ( I sprained a nerve in my brain, dayum )
<a href="http://cdn-www.i-am-bored.com/media/84289_bigredbutton88.swf" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://cdn-www.i-am-bored.com/media/84289_bigredbutton88.swf</a>

Offline LeGGGeNNdA

• In Game: LeGGGeNNdA
Re: The 'gangs' here
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2014, 10:21:40 PM »
After this message im sure that every gang member will teleport to other gang members and /rape them
LeGGGeNNdA : You were a boss when I joined the srv and still now u are a boss , Freeaaaaaakk!! ahahaaha , Gonna miss your hunter skills xD! Bye meh!

I'll miss you Cooper :/

Offline Vtk

• Platinum V.I.P
  • Senior Moderator
  • Discord: Vtk#8955
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2014, 10:30:10 PM »
This is what i'm waiting for. Each gang should have an ambition to make his gang is "The Best Gang". One of the example is being professional. I usually attack RD Base with many way. I was always so excited to attack RD Base. :P On the game, we should be professional for being the member of each gang. Eventhough, outside the game we or they or me and you are friend. I'm not member of the gangs, but i expected that they have a strong foundation to keep their gang "Number 1". Whatever way to keep their gang strong ["Whatever" still has an exception]. I hope, each gangs has a base soon. It won't make the gangs of YG looks "monotonic".

About the "Cool CMD". Ummm, i'm not sure. If it can be done, it should be cmd which could be accounted. So, there won't be an abusing with the command. The positive of this command is that i'm pretty sure that they will fight till die, i mean they should try their best of the best (LOL) to get the command. However, what is the command? I have no idea about the command. :P

I'm not good at war, duel, kill .etc (Everything that contain shooting with weapon or something else) but i'm so greatefully excited to see the competition between each gangs. No peace between members of each gangs. :v (On the game)

Am i off topic? Or i'm totally wrong with the topic about? This is what i got from the topic. :3

Well, I'm waiting for Matty to post his respond. He always got briliant ideas. :D

After this message im sure that every gang member will teleport to other gang members and /rape them

That's one of many ways to make a little conflict which could be bigger and bigger. >:D

Good old times!
https://youtu.be/3ULVzYlthRw - Adrenaline Rush - YoUnG Generation Gaming SAMP 3x
https://youtu.be/7Yk69GATdU4 - Party All The Time - YoUnG Generation Gaming [0.3x]
https://youtu.be/MC8QNZWJAJg - Racing Time - YoUnG Generation Gaming
https://youtu.be/okSIJFt_R8s - It's Christmas Time - YoUnG Generation Gaming

Offline Mattyˇ

• In Game: Matty
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 03:19:46 AM »
Its just like Rayne said all gangs are friendly towards each other and that sucks.

-Why does that suck?
-It sucks because there will be no action beetween gangs,there could be so much more fun if the gangs just do something like proclaiming war on another gang,bonds beetween gang members would be made,and more war would go on the server,driveby,arsons,traitors,spies,ninjas,destroyers,robbers and so on,we need that on the server,because it moves the server towards the correct direction and it would make YG a better place!

-What should we do about it then?
-The Gangs must take action,one of them has to proclaim war on another gang,because right now we only have lazy gangs that dont do shit,i think [RD] should take the lead and proclaim war on either [xB] or [BK] because they are the main gang of [YG],we need something that will make the gangs more fun!

-What about the RD base and other future bases?
-RD base and future bases should have health on them,so they can be destroyed because indestructable bases are lame,they cant be destroyed and what would would bandits and other gangster,attackers do? right now RD has a base but you cant damage it,the rd members are protecing it (i dont know from what though because the base regenerates automatically),and the attackers are only destroying things that will be repaired in some seconds,it would be more fun if the base can be damaged permenently until it gets repaired (i suggest that the RD must pay for the repairments with $$$$,but if the base gets destroyed completely the RD members must pay with score to repair it).When the base gets destroyed all of the commands that were in the base get invalid,online or all gang members that are in the gang protecting their base get a -(number)$$ or -(number)score .Gang Members that are near their base should have +1 score and a $ bonus for killing the enemies when protecting their base,and they could also get a skill bonus.

-What do you say about Gang Banks?
-I think its a great idea,the members could put their money there for the repairments of their bases,it would be great if the bank was robbable thus the bank would have more value and there would be ,but the gang banks must be indestructuble because all the money and score (score could be kept in those banks for extreme measures when the base is destroyed)

-I think you said something about proclaiming war?
-yes,i think that gangs must not be peacefull,real life isnt like that,and neither was GTA San Andreas Single player.Imagine GTA Single player where there are gang members yet they dont attack other gang members,thats how YG gangs look right now.
-BONUS:there could be a bonus when a gang proclaims war on another gang,the gang that proclaimed war on another gang gets 1 more score and more money when they kill a member of the gang they declared war against. (example: RD proclaims war on BK,RD members get +1 score and 500$ more when killing a BK member.)If a Gang Proclaims war on 2 gangs then they get even more score and money.(example:xB proclaims war on BK and RD,xB members get +2 score and 1000$ when killing RD and BK members).

-Do you have anything else to add?
-Yes ofc,Rayne said something about a quadannual tournaments,i think this is a great idea, and i have a cool idea about this,but its not a command,its related to Gang Turfs that are coming to the server,the gang that wins on these tournaments would get all of the pay that they get from the properties pay Doubled (but only if the property is in the gang area that the winner of the tournament owns). so if you want to get double the earn of your property you must Win the tournament and have a property in the Turf that your gang owns).

Currently theres very little or no rivalry beetween gangs in YG it would be awesome if that was changed,because it will make the gang members more active and the gangs will get more fun that way.

Lordz

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2014, 07:43:43 AM »
I've planned for YGG's official gangs. BK gang's owner had agreed with it, however we didn't find any BK's right in time. Secondly about RD, the dates weren't fixed from them too. I guess there must be open war most of the times just like the party event we do at most of the times. And about best gangs, how about best gangs having S-A-M protection on their desired region?

Currently RD base got a temporary S-A-M, I've done it for beta testings. I'd like to get an answer for my above question.

Offline LegenD_

• If YGG only exists in my dreams, dont wake me up.
    • YoUnG GeneratioNs
  • In Game: [RD]LegenD_
  • Discord: Only name :P = Anzal
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2014, 08:27:42 AM »
The rivalry between the gang is a good idea..
Rest of all the Matty suggestion are shit... (Sorry, matty. No offence)
It's in my point of view because it would be very pressurizing for us to repair our base time to time through score.. If this suggestion is added, i request please put only Money.. No score.
The tournament suggestion is good. However, i guess, the winner should not get a command or any shit... I'll let Mercer decide what the hell the winner will get.
Gang Banks..? Good suggestion if the RD base restoration suggestion is added. But robbing it is out of question. Either make it tough to rob  gang banks, or either remove the suggestion. Because RD's wont be able to be online 24/7. In our absence, maybe some cunts attack our base and decrease the health or whatever u guys suggested.. How the hell will be able to protect our base 24/7?
Plus, this is not call of duty or assassins creed.. This is GTA San Andreas Multiplayer. Not much realistic that buildings will get affected by shooting or satchel..
Thats all

Thanks to Hooman <3
==========-----_____-----==========
My Aim: I am happy with what i AM :)

My works:
Pluto Mansion
Army Base
Need a signature? Request Here

Offline KiRaN

• Senior Administrator
  • Gaming has been a great way to get to know people.
  • In Game: KiRaN
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2014, 12:15:17 PM »

Yeah (Y)

And about best gangs, how about best gangs having S-A-M protection on their desired region?

What about all the three gangs having S-A-M protection when they have a base or something else in future ?

Offline Rayne

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2014, 05:18:02 PM »
It's in my point of view because it would be very pressurizing for us to repair our base time to time through score.. If this suggestion is added, i request please put only Money.. No score.
Money is pretty easy nowadays, You know that :P . Score makes it more challenging :D. And anyways all the gangs are gonna get bases :P

I've planned for YGG's official gangs. BK gang's owner had agreed with it, however we didn't find any BK's right in time. Secondly about RD, the dates weren't fixed from them too. I guess there must be open war most of the times just like the party event we do at most of the times. And about best gangs, how about best gangs having S-A-M protection on their desired region?
Currently RD base got a temporary S-A-M, I've done it for beta testings. I'd like to get an answer for my above question.

I think giving the players information about their match before hand is a way to tackle the problem.And party-wars have a lot of nabs in it :P (Im serious :P)
Yes, S-A-M would be cool if its added, but it needs to be more refined and polished :D. I think it is way too fast for my liking. It hates everyone lawl.

The reason I started this topic is...Matty highlighted it in another topic :D ( Credits to him ) and another reason is...We all want to be in the best server,right? Im sick of some gang coming in and shoving the sawn up our ass and get away with it.You guys know this a lot more than i do.

[Dat_Emoticon-filled_Topic]
<a href="http://cdn-www.i-am-bored.com/media/84289_bigredbutton88.swf" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://cdn-www.i-am-bored.com/media/84289_bigredbutton88.swf</a>

Offline Mattyˇ

• In Game: Matty
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2014, 10:19:50 PM »
The tournament suggestion is good. However, i guess, the winner should not get a command or any shit... I'll let Mercer decide what the hell the winner will get.
Gang Banks..? Good suggestion if the RD base restoration suggestion is added. But robbing it is out of question. Either make it tough to rob  gang banks, or either remove the suggestion. Because RD's wont be able to be online 24/7. In our absence, maybe some cunts attack our base and decrease the health or whatever u guys suggested.. How the hell will be able to protect our base 24/7?
Plus, this is not call of duty or assassins creed.. This is GTA San Andreas Multiplayer. Not much realistic that buildings will get affected by shooting or satchel..
Thats all

I dont realy understand what you are saying xD...Gangs are supposed to be under pressure,not a place to be fucking around :P,
I said score because i wanted to pressure all members of the gangs,in the future every gang will have its base so it would be pressure for all of the gangs,besides wouldnt it be better if gang members were more worried about bases?They would be more active and dedicated to their gangs,what we have now are not gangsters right now we have thugs with some names thats all,these thugs right now are really dumb they treat their base(s) (i saw this on RD, like shit on chopsticks,this would give bases more importance,well i didnt mean like destroy the base in 3 seconds (lol) i meant like shooting a base for 2.5+ hours with explosives or bullets for its health to decrease to 0 xD...and if that cant work maybe mercer can set it so the bases have sam system when there are no gang members 8nline, or making the base indestructuble...
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 10:41:42 PM by Matty »

Offline Rayne

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2014, 10:32:27 PM »
S-A-M made the base worse actually, It is already a indestructible place anyway...and with this S-A-M it is inspawnable place too xD
(S-A-M isn't all that bad as a anti-restrictedvehicle rocket at SP though,I am not saying S-A-M is bad.Adding it to the base is bad)
And what Matty is saying is true and would be fun too... I hope someone would read the whole topic and understand the reason of the topic fully and then comment.

And yes, Scores are the best choice since Money is worthless, Cookies and all that shit is worthless...and also you duelers have a lot of score to begin with anyway so..why not?

Offline [RD]Trevor

• Elite Member
  • In Game: [RD]Trevor
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2014, 02:19:45 AM »
i am with matty idea but the base won't be rebuilding with score , i suggested to make rebuilding RD base when it have health 0 , re-building with cakes or money ;)
Proud to be a RD member.