Author Topic: Drag ???  (Read 4316 times)

Offline Trizle_27

• In Game: magsap
  • Discord: magsap
Drag ???
« on: March 03, 2014, 03:12:40 PM »
Hi guys, im strakx.

I need help of game Need For Speed Most wanted...i m newbie of nfsmw i completed all of the races, milestones, bountys. But im stuck on blacklist 10 challenge rival on last race called "Drag" Race... i really tried to win thit race but i cant how to play drag race?? I dont understand that race..i can normal drag on san andreas, and the nfsmw are not same as gta sa drag.. how to beat it?  Can anyone know it? Anyone play nfsmw?? Please pm me who kmow how to beat a drag race please
Regards
[YG]Strakx

Offline Mattyˇ

• In Game: Matty
Re: Drag ???
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 03:19:45 PM »
Its all about timing,you have to shift your speed,at the start aim for the perfect launch,on ps2 that i played most wanted in the button for shifting the speed was the button was R2 or L2 if i remember correctly,the rest you just have to dodge other cars,and stuff that would slow you down,so basically watch out for on screen indicators,shift your speed when its green,if its blue its to early and if its red its to much.

Offline Trizle_27

• In Game: magsap
  • Discord: magsap
Re: Drag ???
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 01:20:00 PM »
Im on pc and i can complet drag race by viewing youtube...and thank you too now im in blacklist #4 xD

Topic locked
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 01:21:37 PM by [YG]Strakx »