Author Topic: Sorry and Thank You  (Read 5479 times)

Offline Mattyˇ

• In Game: Matty
Sorry and Thank You
« on: April 15, 2014, 03:38:03 AM »
Dear mutant and memo,and other people whom ive insulted today i am sorry that i insulted you i didnt mean to do that and i should of gone of the server right away when i fel...you could say drugged or something..Im sorry for all the insults and fucking around at the start that made trouble for admins in YG,even though i didnt mean any of the insults i still caused you trouble by saying stupid shit i apolagise for that.

Also thank you to all of you who have been there making my days on samp a better place,thank you to those who have helped me when i first started playing here,thank you to those that hate or despise me,thank you to all of you that are playing with me right now,just Thank You.

i felt like i need to say this (not leaving or anything)
and please if you have anything against me post it and maybe il change that part you think is bad.(i wont be mad at you of course)

Offline LeGGGeNNdA

• In Game: LeGGGeNNdA
Re: Sorry and Thank You
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 04:03:46 AM »
What's the matter?
LeGGGeNNdA : You were a boss when I joined the srv and still now u are a boss , Freeaaaaaakk!! ahahaaha , Gonna miss your hunter skills xD! Bye meh!

I'll miss you Cooper :/

Offline player

• Head Administrator
  • Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
  • In Game: player
  • Discord: player#5690
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 05:27:12 AM »
You should learn to control your behavior and language a bit, because it isn't the first time that you do it and say sorry, and it can't just happen again and again and again...

People can forgive once, and forgiving twice isn't so hard too. But I doubt that if you continue this, others will continue to forgive...

Anyway, the first good step is the admit your mistakes and say sorry, so let's hope that you will really change yourself.

Offline Areeb

• God Father
  • ~_~
    • Areeb Beigh
  • In Game: M4Shooter / Euphinx
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 03:11:37 PM »
There's no problem in that. It happens with everyone with the pressure they face in IRL and other stuff.

Good thing you realized your mistakes though.                                                                     

My Works
1. Fusion Stunt (/stunt9)
2. Base Jump 4 (/bs4)
3. Base Jump 5 (/bs5)

My Website
Follow me on GitHub

Offline Rayne

• YG's official BeechLord
  • In Game: Rayne
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2014, 03:34:41 PM »
Its alright :| Everyone lose our temper cuz we're human. Its just we need to control the emotions and be professional. You don't love it too often, that way you're awesome..So its cool
<a href="http://cdn-www.i-am-bored.com/media/84289_bigredbutton88.swf" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://cdn-www.i-am-bored.com/media/84289_bigredbutton88.swf</a>

Offline Exflo

• In Game: #Undefined
  • Discord: thesmackertv
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2014, 03:35:53 PM »
Well sometimes ppl cant really just take a joke and think of it as an Insult or a negative compliment. But as player said you still have to control your shit and look through ppls likes and dislike so you don't have to feel bad everytime you say something to a different person. For instance, you're talking to a bitch who takes everything as a joke and then talk to an admin then change your shit (behaviour) to how professional admins should be treated. In the other words, treat people how they want to be treated and how you want to be treated. And fix your shit (spelling)up .
------------------------------------
And my nuts cracking post is also an example.

Causing troubles are normal btw unless you did them on purpose and mess up everyone's shit.

But when im with my friends and say shit on them, I sometimes feel sad as fuck (NOT) actually I laugh instead of saying sorry. That's why we have friends to make us feel good =P.

So there's no need to be sorry.

No offence but its like you're going to suicide while I was reading your post.

Offline Rayne

• YG's official BeechLord
  • In Game: Rayne
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2014, 03:39:59 PM »
Well sometimes ppl cant really just take a joke and think of it as an Insult or a negative compliment. But as player said you still have to control your shit and look through ppls likes and dislike so you don't have to feel bad everytime you say something to a different person. For instance, you're talking to a bitch who takes everything as a joke and then talk to an admin then change your shit (behaviour) to how professional admins should be treated. In the other words, treat people how they want to be treated and how you want to be treated. And fix your shit (spelling)up .

Causing troubles are normal btw unless you did them on purpose and mess up everyone's shit.

But when im with my friends and say shit on them, I sometimes feel sad as fuck (NOT) actually I laugh instead of saying sorry. That's why we have friends to make us feel good =P.

Thats a lot of shit which makes sense e.e
<a href="http://cdn-www.i-am-bored.com/media/84289_bigredbutton88.swf" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://cdn-www.i-am-bored.com/media/84289_bigredbutton88.swf</a>

Offline Areeb

• God Father
  • ~_~
    • Areeb Beigh
  • In Game: M4Shooter / Euphinx
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2014, 03:46:45 PM »
Thats a lot of shit which makes sense e.e
I object your honour! Shit can never make sense xD!

But yes it makes sense  :o.

My Works
1. Fusion Stunt (/stunt9)
2. Base Jump 4 (/bs4)
3. Base Jump 5 (/bs5)

My Website
Follow me on GitHub

Offline Mattyˇ

• In Game: Matty
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2014, 03:57:28 PM »
What's the matter?

Thank you for worrying about me  ;D ;D ;D,i just felt that i needed to say sorry after i insulted some players,and a thank you to people who understand me at least a little bit.

You should learn to control your behavior and language a bit, because it isn't the first time that you do it and say sorry, and it can't just happen again and again and again...
People can forgive once, and forgiving twice isn't so hard too. But I doubt that if you continue this, others will continue to forgive...
Anyway, the first good step is the admit your mistakes and say sorry, so let's hope that you will really change yourself.

Last time i did this i did it in order to get banned...
This time i did it out of stupidity...
There wont be a next time because i cant get more retarded then the 2 sentences above this sentence...(or can i?)

I am myself and i cant promise you that i wont do it again since i already did it twice,what i did yesterday was not myself,so i can promise you that i will be myself most of the times except if i turn retarded,than you can do what you want to me.

There's no problem in that. It happens with everyone with the pressure they face in IRL and other stuff.
Good thing you realized your mistakes though.                                                                     

Thanks for understanding :D.

Its alright :| Everyone lose our temper cuz we're human. Its just we need to control the emotions and be professional. You don't love it too often, that way you're awesome..So its cool

Thank you Ray <3

What can i say xD?  It was a burst of stupidity and boredom,and yes I did it on purpose just to cause myself entertainment :/...
And yes you are right,I should be more understanding of others actions...
And dont worry lol i cant be offended no matter what you say to me :P.
It turned out to be more like a suicide note lol...

Offline nedved

• Home. Sweet Home. <3
    • YG-GaminG
  • In Game: ..
  • Discord: dj_mano32
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2014, 06:49:29 PM »
Np Matty I knew u was kidding I accept ur apologize
Enjoy
And

Follow the Hawks