Author Topic: Please Listen To Me  (Read 5239 times)

Offline Mattyˇ

• In Game: Matty
Please Listen To Me
« on: April 17, 2014, 04:44:28 AM »
So heres the thing:
I was sent a friend request by my old friend Dejan and we chit-chatted for some time...
He is known here as an admin a hacker a ban evader that has made his own server which was ruined and all that other stuff...

Now he seemed powerless and ashamed of what he has done in YG,so he wants to come back(because i suggested him to do so xD),although hes reluctant (thinks he wont be forgiven for his past crimes) and afraid that hes going to be mocked ridiculed and many other things,i just want him to play on YG peacefully.

So i ask of you this : can you please not mock or ridicule him in any way if he comes back,can you please forgive him for his past badness? can you forgive him for his past sins?

Now i know that you all doubt him,but i want you all to give him a chance,who knows people change,and maybe Dejan changed too.

All i ask is that you guys give him the chance to play on the YG server without him experiencing bad stuff,PLEASE!

Lets show him that YG is forgiving! And lets give him a chance to redeem himself!

And some quotes about forgiving to maybe enlarge the chance of you guys forgiving him:
?The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.?  - Mahatma Gandhi
?Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.?  - Paul Boese

PLEASE. 

« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 04:50:06 AM by [YG]Matty »

Offline player

• Head Administrator
  • Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
  • In Game: player
  • Discord: player#5690
Re: Please Listen To Me
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 05:05:10 AM »
So heres the thing:
I was sent a friend request by my old friend Dejan and we chit-chatted for some time...
He is known here as an admin a hacker a ban evader that has made his own server which was ruined and all that other stuff...

Now he seemed powerless and ashamed of what he has done in YG,so he wants to come back(because i suggested him to do so xD),although hes reluctant (thinks he wont be forgiven for his past crimes) and afraid that hes going to be mocked ridiculed and many other things,i just want him to play on YG peacefully.

So i ask of you this : can you please not mock or ridicule him in any way if he comes back,can you please forgive him for his past badness? can you forgive him for his past sins?

Now i know that you all doubt him,but i want you all to give him a chance,who knows people change,and maybe Dejan changed too.

All i ask is that you guys give him the chance to play on the YG server without him experiencing bad stuff,PLEASE!

Lets show him that YG is forgiving! And lets give him a chance to redeem himself!

And some quotes about forgiving to maybe enlarge the chance of you guys forgiving him:
?The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.?  - Mahatma Gandhi
?Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.?  - Paul Boese

PLEASE. 

First of all, this thread has nothing to do with 'Introductions' board, so it's moved to 'Everything and Nothing' for now, although moving it to the fun board (because this thread is really good joke :P) would be good too..

"an you please not mock or ridicule him in any way if he comes back,can you please forgive him for his past badness? can you forgive him for his past sins?" - wtf? If he comes back? Who has ever said that? He has NO WAY to come back unless he gets unbanned, which is something I hope that will NEVER happen.

I am totally against giving him a 2nd chance because as an admin he has ALWAYS been given a 2nd chance. He was abusing as hell, and never been caught. Matty, you even PMed me by yourself once and said me sorry for helping him, and he is very abuser, etc. He wasn't active on the IRC channel at all as admin, etc, and he hasn't been demoted once, as far as I remember.

Let's show him that YG is forgiving? Who said that YG is forgiving? -_- I don't know what about others but about him: I do not forget. I do not forgive. This guy broke ANY POSSIBLE RULE. He even tried to copy from us everything.

This guy also lied to us FROM THE START when HE WAS AN ADMIN about his cousin who always ban evaded again and again and again.

So now it's my turn for quotes..

Im sorry for lying to you at the post where you accused dejan of abusing,hes abusing now as he was doing then.Il try my best to catch him abusing so there wont be anymore of his bullshit.Again im sorry for telling lies.He was my friend before so i protected him i dont know why,i shouldnt of done that,from now on i wont protect "friends" that are abusing.

Yes, by you, Matty. Remember this? I really wonder what he did which caused you to change your mind about him. And just reminding you: You know when you changed your opinion? After your "best friend" and his cousin who always ban evaded and had multiple accounts made a report against you. So he wasn't only someone who followed all of the rules, he was also a very good friend.   :pacman:

Can you find someone more perfect than this guy?  ::) anyone
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 05:06:11 AM by [xB]player »

Offline Mattyˇ

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 06:02:48 AM »
First of all, this thread has nothing to do with 'Introductions' board, so it's moved to 'Everything and Nothing' for now, although moving it to the fun board (because this thread is really good joke :P) would be good too..

"an you please not mock or ridicule him in any way if he comes back,can you please forgive him for his past badness? can you forgive him for his past sins?" - wtf? If he comes back? Who has ever said that? He has NO WAY to come back unless he gets unbanned, which is something I hope that will NEVER happen.

I am totally against giving him a 2nd chance because as an admin he has ALWAYS been given a 2nd chance. He was abusing as hell, and never been caught. Matty, you even PMed me by yourself once and said me sorry for helping him, and he is very abuser, etc. He wasn't active on the IRC channel at all as admin, etc, and he hasn't been demoted once, as far as I remember.

Let's show him that YG is forgiving? Who said that YG is forgiving? -_- I don't know what about others but about him: I do not forget. I do not forgive. This guy broke ANY POSSIBLE RULE. He even tried to copy from us everything.

This guy also lied to us FROM THE START when HE WAS AN ADMIN about his cousin who always ban evaded again and again and again.

So now it's my turn for quotes..

Yes, by you, Matty. Remember this? I really wonder what he did which caused you to change your mind about him. And just reminding you: You know when you changed your opinion? After your "best friend" and his cousin who always ban evaded and had multiple accounts made a report against you. So he wasn't only someone who followed all of the rules, he was also a very good friend.   :pacman:

Can you find someone more perfect than this guy?  ::) anyone

I changed my mind because i want one of my country neighbours and friend to be on the server,and i want to see him improved on YGG,i want him to experience new adventures,i want him to change,i dont want people to remember him as a bad guy forever,if i see him hacking or anything like that i will take measures so he will get banned,if hes rule breaking i will watch over him warn and kick him,i want him to make friends here and i want him to be happy since i can understand his wrath sorrow and sadness when he left YG,i know that he has made many mistakes in the past,but what matters is whats happening right now,and i say we should give him a chance to redeem himself!

Offline Rayne

• YG's official BeechLord
  • In Game: Rayne
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2014, 06:08:00 AM »
I have no idea how he changed his mind so fast...I mean he did those things like...recently..I'm not so sure about him coming back and being nice...but I'd forgive him
<a href="http://cdn-www.i-am-bored.com/media/84289_bigredbutton88.swf" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://cdn-www.i-am-bored.com/media/84289_bigredbutton88.swf</a>

Offline player

• Head Administrator
  • Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
  • In Game: player
  • Discord: player#5690
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2014, 06:14:58 AM »
I have no idea how he changed his mind so fast...I mean he did those things like...recently..I'm not so sure about him coming back and being nice...but I'd forgive him

Because? Maybe tell us your reasons for forgiving him, so maybe you can convince others to think like you, and even convince me (will never happen xd).

I changed my mind because i want one of my country neighbours

Like I thought.

Offline [YG]Odedara

• Retired Administrator
  • boss
  • In Game: [YG]Odedara
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2014, 06:36:35 AM »
When they advertise always everywhere and copying us and when taking our players and its fucking so hard to manage them and getting our copied works down and You guys just simply say to unban him,

Look http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/9853/2e2s.png here what we hear from Dejan and other peoples like him.

And You don't know what words they have said to us while they are doing these shits and you just simply say unban him,

I would never unban him.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 06:40:23 AM by [xB]player »

Offline Rayne

• YG's official BeechLord
  • In Game: Rayne
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2014, 07:14:07 AM »
Because? Maybe tell us your reasons for forgiving him, so maybe you can convince others to think like you, and even convince me (will never happen xd).

Like I thought.
Because, he could be given another chance to play...not as an admin though e.e I'm not entirely okay with it though :P
Maybe we shouldn't because he might just do it again...I'm confused xD
<a href="http://cdn-www.i-am-bored.com/media/84289_bigredbutton88.swf" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://cdn-www.i-am-bored.com/media/84289_bigredbutton88.swf</a>

Offline Exflo

• In Game: #Undefined
  • Discord: thesmackertv
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2014, 04:54:52 PM »
Yes a person can change but him as an admin he should've knew by then the duties which he must have done as an admin and how to behave professionally as an admin but what I have realised after seeing the rules that this guy has broken, there's a very low chance for him to get unbanned. Even though few of us do not know him and has no power against disagreeing/agreeing on an admin's suggestion, I still think that how he used to behave will never change whatever happens, this person will always be how he used to be. For instance, as I was looking around at old TP applications, I saw SpiRiT's application, he got demoted due to abuses, bad behaviour/attitudes and re-applied for it and most of the people believed him that he has changed alot but what happened after some few months ? He got banned due to behaviour/attitude/rule breaking problems. Furthermore, how dejan broke these rules it ofcourse gave the admins a hard time as odedara said such as getting rid of him, stealing players and copying YG-G. Finally, if Dejan gets unbanned he'll probably repeat the same mistake he did from the past and how do I know ? I've been in Dejan's situation before for advertising this server when I was new in sa-mp in 0.3c. Even though you're my friend Matty, I still have to go for what is right and what is best for the server. I hope you understand and don't get mad at me.

YG is forgiving but not for people who are admins, an admin may only be forgiven once for his mistake but will never get a 2nd chance as he will be defined as an admin who does not follow admin roles and a person who does not deserve an admin position neither a 2nd chance for repeated mistakes and rule breakings. I also hope you know how harsh the beta testers/management worked while Dejan is just sitting on his chair advertising his server and copying almost everything from YG.
But seriously he was a :censored: admin, he should know what administrating is all about !
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 05:16:04 PM by [YG]SmAcKeR »

Offline Mattyˇ

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2014, 05:16:46 PM »
Okay,since you guys think so i cant do anything about it...
I just wanted to give him one more chance to redeem himself but guess that is not possible ...
Im not mad at you all for saying that he cant stay in YG,
im just sad that you guys cant give him one more chance to make things right...
but guess nobody is willing to take a risk except Ray  and me -_-...

il see more replies and then i will lock this topic.
im hoping that il see something positive from my point of view...

Offline nedved

• Home. Sweet Home. <3
    • YG-GaminG
  • In Game: ..
  • Discord: dj_mano32
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2014, 05:35:45 PM »
Man That's Do Hard To Forgive Someone Who Insulted Beta Tester And What He Made a Server He Robbed This Community Players

Since He Had Changed
Why Not
Let's Give Him Another Chance Guys Maybe He Really Changed.

Regards
[YG]Mutant
Follow The Hawks.